• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Experts scrambling to avoid humiliation for their pandemic response

Where can you locate Democrats in China or Italy.

My remarks on this virus are confined to America and the stinking attempt by Democrats to blame Trump as opposed to them talking about the CDC reports.
You stated, and I quote: "where Democrats ran things, the virus was spreading rapidly". Even if the virus had been contained in America, your comments are still inept and ignorant and nothing more than obvious partisan jibberish. Your statements display your still completely frustrated and butt hurt over the loss of Donald as your exalted demi-God on Earth. You manage to combine "hilarity" and "pathetic", both at the same time. 👍

You are aware that the pandemic is World Wide, right? Because it's doesn't appear that your aware of that from your inept and ignorant comments.

I rather suspect that he is firmly of the belief that there is NO "world wide COVID-19 pandemic" and that all of those so-called "reports" from those other so-called "countries" are total fabrications being put out by the so-called "Democrats" as part of their plot to overturn the results of the 2016 election by making Mr. Trump look bad.

I rather suspect that he is firmly of the belief that there is NO "world wide COVID-19 pandemic" and that all of those so-called "reports" from those other so-called "countries" are total fabrications being put out by the so-called "Democrats" as part of their plot to overturn the results of the 2016 election by making Mr. Trump look bad.
We have to remember, Robert is 82 years old. Nobody is going to pry his blind love for Donald loose. In this instance the old adage is true: "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".

You stated, and I quote: "where Democrats ran things, the virus was spreading rapidly". Even if the virus had been contained in America, your comments are still inept and ignorant and nothing more than obvious partisan jibberish. Your statements display your still completely frustrated and butt hurt over the loss of Donald as your exalted demi-God on Earth. You manage to combine "hilarity" and "pathetic", both at the same time. 👍

The summary table posted earlier today was incorrectly sorted. With the correct sort, this is what the results look like.

Those states that are more than +2.5% "Democrat" are doing +5% of more better than the national average with respect to cases, with respect to deaths they are within the ±5% of national average window, and with respect to recovered they are doing worse than -5% of the national average. As far as "Cases per Million" is concerned the same holds true.

21-03-10 D2a - Red vs Blue - States by Color Sort Summary TABLE.JPG
(More charts and graphs at Daily Statistical Summary of COVID-19)​

We have to remember, Robert is 82 years old. Nobody is going to pry his blind love for Donald loose. In this instance the old adage is true: "you can't teach an old dog new tricks".

Actually, if you ask any professional dog trainer, they will tell you "If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, then you probably couldn't ever teach them any tricks.".

Back
Top Bottom