• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The Left hates me...because even though they call me this or that - I am usually eventually proven correct.

I've been standing fast to my belief that Hillary did not win the popular LEGAL vote and that eventually this would be revealed.....

As predicted, that evidence will slowly come to light. It begins. Of course, they're only saying what makes common sense.
In numerous posts in the past, I posted precisely why I came to that conclusion.
The deniers will continue to deny, even after the proof becomes public.
Just as they denied Trump could ever win, and after he did, claimed that he is an "illegitimate".

In addition to California. many other blue states will be shown to have had substantial voter fraud. The underlying cause being that the commander in chief basically approved.
Red states on the other hand did not have the degree of fraud, because they were fearful of the DOJ under Obama who would not approve.

Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud | Fox News

Last edited:
Is this like the story where FoxNews claimed that an anti-Trump Republican committed voter fraud? Or how about the time they claimed Hillary was going to be indicted because of the Clinton foundation?

Fox News still hasn't apologized for claiming a Moroccan shot up the mosque in Canada.

I think the OP needs to find another source.

It is bad...but,... Times, they are a change'n!

-

Is this like the story where FoxNews claimed that an anti-Trump Republican committed voter fraud? Or how about the time they claimed Hillary was going to be indicted because of the Clinton foundation?

Fox News still hasn't apologized for claiming a Moroccan shot up the mosque in Canada.

Do you have any proof that they are wrong on this? Or are you just going to dismiss it because its, "OMG FAUX NEWS!!!"

The equation of Voter Registration irregularities, including fraud, to actual voter fraud is made all the time by advocates of voter suppression laws. It was the point Trump emphasized when he called for the investigation. The equation is false, many studies have shown. One frequent error in registration arises from the lapse of time between the deaths of voters and removal of their names from registration records. Conceivably, imposters will show up to vote under their names in the interim. To do so is a crime and it rarely happens. Consider the very small incentive for taking the risk and it's not hard to understand why it rarely happens. Trump's fraud investigation hopefully will focus on California, as he has urged, and then perhaps once and for all the actual fraud in the phony claim of voter fraud will be conclusively established. If it is, the rage for voter suppression laws sweeping Republican legislatures around the country will need to find a new rationale.

Do you have any proof that they are wrong on this? Or are you just going to dismiss it because its, "OMG FAUX NEWS!!!"

Is there a more credible source?

No, I would say there is a difference.

This was my point.....
The last administration was able to conceal quite a bit...that will be uncovered now....it is a prediction. Not necessarily provable fact at this point.

You just have to use common sense and be objective....
Why do you think blue states actively enacted programs to grant driver licenses and state approved ID to illegal immigrants?
Why do you think Democrats at the top worked to ensure that there was a healthy flow of immigrants across the border from the South? Cheap labor? Perhaps.
Why do you think Democrats worked hard to remove or diminish the requirement for voter ID? You need an ID to get a library card. It's absurd that one of America's most sacred institutions (elections) would be left unprotected.
Why do you think President Obama publicly alluded that there would be no consequences if illegals voted?

Just a few basic questions that if one answers truthfully, might shed some light.

Last edited:
Is there a more credible source?

Let's see what comes to light over the next few years....now that the deceivers are no longer in charge.

The Left hates me...because even though they call me this or that - I am usually eventually proven correct.

I've been standing fast to my belief that Hillary did not win the popular LEGAL vote and that eventually this would be revealed.....

As predicted, that evidence will slowly come to light. It begins. Of course, they're only saying what makes common sense.
In numerous posts in the past, I posted precisely why I came to that conclusion.
Just as they denied Trump could ever win, and after he did, claimed that he is an "illegitimate".

In addition to California. many other blue states will be shown to have had substantial voter fraud. The underlying cause being that the commander in chief basically approved.
Red states on the other hand did not have the degree of fraud, because they were fearful of the DOJ under Obama who would not approve.

Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud | Fox News

Let's see now - You have a system where when you get a driver's licence, you are automatically registered to vote unless you check a box that states that you are not in this country legally. If you check that box and then the political climate of CA changes or a good INS official gets a court order for those records, you could very well be setting yourself up for deportation at best and criminal charges at worst. So the system is set up to encourage people to not check that box. This means that with a simple choice to not check one box on a form, ANY illegal immigrant can become a registered voter.

The left has corrupted Kalifornia's election system. It started years ago.

Is there evidence to the contrary? Nope.

Not unless you count Brietbart. Apparently, no credible source is touching this story with a ten foot pole.

And you have no evidence that it's true. Got it.

Actually I do have evidence that California allows illegal aliens to sign up for a DMV license. One which is set up to automatically register people to vote. I also have evidence of Obama telling the entire country that no ones civilian/immigration status is checked when voting. And then there is the OP's link. Which so far you have yet to provide any proof of them being incorrect or lying. Essentially saying "OMG FAUX NEWS!!!" is not legitimate rebuttal for what they have provided.

I may not have direct evidence that illegal aliens are voting. But I do have a lot of strong circumstantial evidence which indicates that they may very well be. Without a system in place to detect it then there never will be direct evidence either for or against the claim. The circumstantial evidence however is enough to indicate that we should be instituting something which checks the eligibility of the people that are voting. Why are you against securing our voter rolls?

no proof needed, the assertion that there was fraud isnt proven.

Actually I do have evidence that California allows illegal aliens to sign up for a DMV license. One which is set up to automatically register people to vote. I also have evidence of Obama telling the entire country that no ones civilian/immigration status is checked when voting. And then there is the OP's link. Which so far you have yet to provide any proof of them being incorrect or lying. Essentially saying "OMG FAUX NEWS!!!" is not legitimate rebuttal for what they have provided.

I may not have direct evidence that illegal aliens are voting. But I do have a lot of strong circumstantial evidence which indicates that they may very well be. Without a system in place to detect it then there never will be direct evidence either for or against the claim. The circumstantial evidence however is enough to indicate that we should be instituting something which checks the eligibility of the people that are voting. Why are you against securing our voter rolls?

ya got diddly

no proof needed, the assertion that there was fraud isnt proven.

ya got diddly

As I've said multiple times. There can be no proof in either direction when there is no system in place to detect the kind of fraud that we are talking about. So claiming that there is none going on because "there is no proof" is nothing more than a lie based on no factual information. Heck, you couldn't even give a decent response to what I said. Just denials.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Instead of voter registration fraud...you should be looking at absentee ballot fraud because that's the only way Trump could've won...

"...There is a bipartisan consensus that voting by mail, whatever its impact, is more easily abused than other forms. In a 2005 report signed by President Jimmy Carter and James A. Baker III, who served as secretary of state under the first President George Bush, the Commission on Federal Election Reform concluded, “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

As More Vote by Mail, Faulty Ballots Could Impact Elections - The New York Times

"...Broadly speaking, mail-in voting tends to skew Republican, while in-person early voting tends to lean Democratic.

Numbers from some early voting states show this to be true. In Nevada, for example, Republicans have a roughly 1,600-vote lead in mail-in votes, while Democrats have a 28,155-vote lead in in-person voting. In Florida, mail-in voting by far beats out in-person voting — 1.6 million mailed votes have been cast to 864,000 in-person votes.

However, Republicans lead in mail-in votes, 42 to 39 percent, while Democrats lead in early votes, 43 to 39 percent (the rest are other or no-party votes)...."

What Does Early Voting Show? Who's Winning? And Does It Boost Turnout? : NPR

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. Instead of voter registration fraud...you should be looking at absentee ballot fraud because that's the only way Trump could've won...

"...There is a bipartisan consensus that voting by mail, whatever its impact, is more easily abused than other forms. In a 2005 report signed by President Jimmy Carter and James A. Baker III, who served as secretary of state under the first President George Bush, the Commission on Federal Election Reform concluded, “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

As More Vote by Mail, Faulty Ballots Could Impact Elections - The New York Times

"...Broadly speaking, mail-in voting tends to skew Republican, while in-person early voting tends to lean Democratic.

Numbers from some early voting states show this to be true. In Nevada, for example, Republicans have a roughly 1,600-vote lead in mail-in votes, while Democrats have a 28,155-vote lead in in-person voting. In Florida, mail-in voting by far beats out in-person voting — 1.6 million mailed votes have been cast to 864,000 in-person votes.

However, Republicans lead in mail-in votes, 42 to 39 percent, while Democrats lead in early votes, 43 to 39 percent (the rest are other or no-party votes)...."

What Does Early Voting Show? Who's Winning? And Does It Boost Turnout? : NPR

Irrelevant to this particular topic. Start a new thread on that if you wish to talk about it.

If it's so highly susceptible... then surely there's proof of voter fraud right?

Let's see who Fox News quoting...

"authorities have told Fox News"​

Who are these authority experts?

"The Heritage Foundation."​

Lets all act surprised now that a hard-right neocon organization is reporting to a hard-right news org that there is susceptibility of something that they wish to happen... then offer no proof of it actually happening. The story is basically, "We've found nothing.... but how can we word it to sound more promising?"

This evidence about CA's system has been known for a long time...just nobody wants to admit it. In any case, it doesn't make any difference because CA has scrubbed all their DMV records of any indication that can connect an illegal alien with a driver's license and being registered to vote.

Fact is, CA got away with it...and it still didn't help Hillary get elected.

Back
Top Bottom