• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Expelled for bringing a toy gun to school?

Ridiculous! This kid is going to miss 2 years of school because of a toy gun??? What is wrong with these people??? :doh

Child Still Expelled for Toy Gun - a Year Later | NBC Miami

This is just plain wrong. Even expelling an 8-year-old for a YEAR because he had a toy gun in his backpack is over the top. Two years is unbelievable. This little boy is going to be deprived a public school education because the school board is filled with idiots? Apparently not one sensible ear among 'em. Just plain wrong-wrong-wrong.

Now THIS is one case I'd like the ACLU to take on.

This is just plain wrong. Even expelling an 8-year-old for a YEAR because he had a toy gun in his backpack is over the top. Two years is unbelievable. This little boy is going to be deprived a public school education because the school board is filled with idiots? Apparently not one sensible ear among 'em. Just plain wrong-wrong-wrong.

Now THIS is one case I'd like the ACLU to take on.
To be frank, that might be a good thing, considering the situation.

I just hope he has parents with the money to stay home and educate him properly themselves.

To be frank, that might be a good thing, considering the situation.

I just hope he has parents with the money to stay home and educate him properly themselves.

eight years old and may have to repeat second grade

my suspicion is the school is using this as an opportunity to not have to deal with a troublesome student for at least two years

Home school the kid.

Judging by the actions of the school district, he will probably be better off.

eight years old and may have to repeat second grade

my suspicion is the school is using this as an opportunity to not have to deal with a troublesome student for at least two years
Sounds like speculation ... any citation to back that up or are you pulling a "Hannity" a la Mike Castle from last night?

Zero tolerance.

Zero sense.

Sounds like speculation ... any citation to back that up or are you pulling a "Hannity" a la Mike Castle from last night?

Zero sense.

read the post again
it includes a word which should have rendered your inquiry unnecessary

read the post again
it includes a word which should have rendered your inquiry unnecessary

Just read it again... still inquiring and it's still speculation.

Just read it again... still inquiring and it's still speculation.

then you would not be able to discern the answer

you are dismissed from class ... get back to us in two years

then you would not be able to discern the answer

you are dismissed from class ... get back to us in two years

Then you perhaps should stop speculating and following your idol, Sean Hannity. Deal in facts, you'll do better and not have to resort to child like tactics such as "dismissing" .... :lamo

This is a perfect example. Show me a zero-tolerance policy and I’ll show you zero-intelligence.

This situation is ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom