• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'existance' spelling error !!!

qmuddy1

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
learn to spell first, philosophy next; logical positivism, wittgenstein

Now this is a way to win friends and influence people! :roll:

Punctuation last?

punctuation is training wheels for troglodytic minds that cant handle stream of consciousness or are so horribly ordered with thoughts lined up like pencils on an otherwise empty desk that random thoughts and odd flashes of brilliance have been banished from their craniums in favor of stultifying exactitude and orderliness sort of like the people who insist on coloring between the lines as in some strange commercial I remember seeing once speaking of which and speaking of wittgenstein though we werent I just remember seeing his name in the op post if you get a chance read wittgensteins mistress that is if you havent already its an amazing book even if it did make my brain ache the first time I read it and probably would again if I ever get around to reading it again which is unlikely why is that damned dog barking anyway its midnight its unlikely because my amazon wish list has about 180 books on it that ive yet to read and there are probably another hundred or so that arent that I need to get around to no time to tread previously trod ground or is that retread previously trodden ground or something like that my damn brother was the english major not me so he would know but the odds of me rereading that book again is somewhere between slim and none which is probably for the better because last thing I need is to stroke out over a book and anyway why am I writing this when I should asleep because tomorrows only wednesday and I have to go to work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

punctuation is training wheels for troglodytic minds that cant handle stream of consciousness or are so horribly ordered with thoughts lined up like pencils on an otherwise empty desk that random thoughts and odd flashes of brilliance have been banished from their craniums in favor of stultifying exactitude and orderliness sort of like the people who insist on coloring between the lines as in some strange commercial I remember seeing once speaking of which and speaking of wittgenstein though we werent I just remember seeing his name in the op post if you get a chance read wittgensteins mistress that is if you havent already its an amazing book even if it did make my brain ache the first time I read it and probably would again if I ever get around to reading it again which is unlikely why is that damned dog barking anyway its midnight its unlikely because my amazon wish list has about 180 books on it that ive yet to read and there are probably another hundred or so that arent that I need to get around to no time to tread previously trod ground or is that retread previously trodden ground or something like that my damn brother was the english major not me so he would know but the odds of me rereading that book again is somewhere between slim and none which is probably for the better because last thing I need is to stroke out over a book and anyway why am I writing this when I should asleep because tomorrows only wednesday and I have to go to work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow. Tapatalk, huh? That working pretty good for you?

(seriously, good one!)

I can handle only my own stream of consciousness. And although I abuse ellipses then, I do otherwise punctuate correctly and despise e.e.cummings's breaking the rules. :twisted:

learn to spell first, philosophy next; logical positivism, wittgenstein

I sey wee bern al peeple hoo mispel stuf onn internett phorums

Wow. Tapatalk, huh? That working pretty good for you?

(seriously, good one!)

lol. thanks. autocorrect constantly trying to put apostrophes in for me was starting to get annoying but otherwise it wasn't bad, actually kind of amusing. suppose i should start using the shift key again huh? :)

Back
Top Bottom