• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exipure for Weight Loss

Gladiator

Verifier
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have not found any side effects of this plant blend, weight loss capsule.

Some people seem to be getting results.

Exipure

//

My wife is a Clinical Dietician. She knows the ingredients regarding Exipure. (Just asked her) Her comment was "Yes, like those fat burner pills back in the 70's and 80's ..that used to be on late night TV. They DO lower your wallet weight." :)

How to lose weight, guaranteed:

Establish a 6-hour window where you can freely gorge yourself on anything and everything you want. But during the remaining 18 hours, only drink water and/or black unsweetened coffee/tea. Nothing, and I mean nothing else. No creamer, no Splenda, nothing.

The first week or two can be very difficult. You can't friggin' wait for the 18 hours to finally be over so you can shamelessly devour everything in sight. You'll schedule meal preparation so that everything will be ready the moment the eating window opens up. But you won't be in the mood for junk food. You'll be motivated to load up on lots of healthy and nutritious stuff. You only have six hours, so maybe you snack the whole time or maybe you purposefully avoid snacking so you can feast large two times and really load up for the next day.

But before long it starts to get easy. You'll feel hungry but not in the mood to eat. And when you notice you're losing 5+ lb a week you might start feeling like pushing it out to 20 or even 24 hours.

No clinical trial data are available. Manufacturing facility name and location is a secret.

Not sold anywhere except on the product website. Caveat Emptor.

How to lose weight, guaranteed:

Establish a 6-hour window where you can freely gorge yourself on anything and everything you want. But during the remaining 18 hours, only drink water and/or black unsweetened coffee/tea. Nothing, and I mean nothing else. No creamer, no Splenda, nothing.

The first week or two can be very difficult. You can't friggin' wait for the 18 hours to finally be over so you can shamelessly devour everything in sight. You'll schedule meal preparation so that everything will be ready the moment the eating window opens up. But you won't be in the mood for junk food. You'll be motivated to load up on lots of healthy and nutritious stuff. You only have six hours, so maybe you snack the whole time or maybe you purposefully avoid snacking so you can feast large two times and really load up for the next day.

But before long it starts to get easy. You'll feel hungry but not in the mood to eat. And when you notice you're losing 5+ lb a week you might start feeling like pushing it out to 20 or even 24 hours.
I agree, although I found it helped a lot to eat a low carb diet during my window. The whole idea is to get insulin low, which allows us to access our stored fat, and that worked better for me when I limited carbs when eating. On days after a high carb dinner, it was tougher making it to my window. But if I keep it LCHF, like now, it's 3pm and I've not eaten since last night, and it's mainly because I'm not that hungry. I don't want to lose more weight, just haven't bothered to get around to eating lunch.

FWIW, I didn't lose weight that fast, but I did drop 50lbs in about 5 months, or about 2lb per week. My first goal was 30, then that was so easy I moved it to 40, then to 50. I doubt if I've been this thin since early college and I'm 58 now.

Skip the pills.

Eat minimal carbs, good and bad. Drink lots of water. No sugary drinks or fake sugar drinks. Indulge with occasional treats and cheats.

I've lost a bit of weight cutting out carbs, sugar, etc, and drinking somethign called Pruvit. It puts you into ketosis. I don't normally fall in with diet schemes, but I saw my sister use it, and I saw it work with her. I have tried dieting without it, and the weight loss is much, much slower, despite the fact that I did 100% keto. Started back drinking it twice a day and the weight started melting off again.

It actually works. It should, for what I pay for it.

Use more calories than you take take in = weight loss.

Some of the weight loss products may work? But many just take a load out of your wallet or purse.

Back
Top Bottom