• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exculpatory Russia evidence about Mike Flynn that US intel kept secret

If anyone can see the bull**** that is the foundation of this whole investigation and support it then they will buy anything. This whole process from Comey to Mueller and everyone along the way is as corrupt as it gets.

you got yourself a nothingburger
congratulations!

you got yourself a nothingburger
congratulations!
Nothing but corruption and abuse of the federal justice system. That you find that 'nothing' speaks volumes of you.

I heard he was protecting anyone going after his son for any reason. :shrug: He "ran scared from the courthouse"? Anyone got video of that.....I want to see that!

You heard? Tell more more about what you heard, that's fascinating. He was guilty of more than one count of lying...that's what you're going with? That he is NOW lying to protect his son? Oh good lord.

Yes, if you read the transcript, like everyone else, Flynn was blindsided. He went in thinking he was getting no jail, and the Judge used the T-word, and excoriated him, and pointedly told him that if they proceed with sentencing, he could NOT guarantee no jail time given the egregious nature of Flynn's behavior.
Flynn asked for a recess to talk to counsel.
They came back and asked if they could postpone sentencing.

Running scared Holbritter.

Exculpatory evidence means that it exonerates the accused. Exculpatory evidence overrules all other evidence. If it didn't, it wouldn't have exculpatory value.

Your link does no provide any such exculpatory evidence especially considering it only deals the the payments Flynn received from RT and not the over 1/2 million $ he received as a foreign agent for Turkey. It has now been revealed that none of that money actually came from the Turkish govt. but from an oligarch close to Putin. That is why he was compromised....he hid all of that from the govt.

Your link does no provide any such exculpatory evidence especially considering it only deals the the payments Flynn received from RT and not the over 1/2 million $ he received as a foreign agent for Turkey. It has now been revealed that none of that money actually came from the Turkish govt. but from an oligarch close to Putin. That is why he was compromised....he hid all of that from the govt.

Obviously you didn't read the whole article.

Nothing but corruption and abuse of the federal justice system. That you find that 'nothing' speaks volumes of you.

not only can i find nothing wrong

neither can you ... otherwise, you would have pointed it out rimshot drum crash.gif

Obviously you didn't read the whole article.

I read it, and I came to the conclusion that the only way it was even remotely credible is if you're willing to believe that a republican dominated federal government, including republican dominated intelligence agencies, can somehow be hamstrung by a liberal media (or other source of liberal agenda) into being unable to release exculpatory evidence to the American public.

I can see conspiracy theorists buying into this, but not rational people. I guess that's why it's an alt right opinion piece and not actual news.

Hiding exculpatory evidence is wrong.

reveal what should have been exposed

quit keeping it to yourself

we know you have nothing. just exposing that reality for all to see

Obviously it did.

Bummer, then, that your link provided no such evidence.

Thanks for agreeing w/me that nothing was withheld in Flynn's case, and that we both consider him a coward and a criminal.

Bummer, then, that your link provided no such evidence.

Thanks for agreeing w/me that nothing was withheld in Flynn's case, and that we both consider him a coward and a criminal.

Too bad you're unable to read it.

If there is reporting that evidence was held back then why are you linking to an opinion piece? Wouldnt it be better to show us actual reporting rather than an opinion piece?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The Hill isn't a credible source, now? :lamo

That's your response to the OP? :lamo

From your "news" article:

Exculpatory Russia evidence about Mike Flynn that US intel kept secret
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 01/02/19 04:30 PM EST 2,722 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

I didnt say that. Im just asking that if there is actual reporting then why link an opinion piece? Actual reporting or evidence that they withheld info would be big news. Where is tge actual reporting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Opinion pieces with no corroborating evidence are never credible. But even he does not think Flynn is innocent in the least.

Opinion pieces are simply that. Opinions. Not facts. A source can be “credible” and still have an opinion column. I thought this was common knowledge...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom