• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Madison Cawthorn photos reveal him wearing women’s lingerie in public setting

Nomad4Ever

Dark Brandon Acolyte
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Cawthorn, 26, was raised in a conservative Baptist community in Henderson County, North Carolina, and has staked his political persona on arch-traditional Christian principles and the insistence of the importance of a kind of hypermasculinity.
Photographs obtained by POLITICO appear to show Madison Cawthorn, the embattled Republican congressman from North Carolina who recently accused his GOP colleagues of inviting him to orgies, wearing lingerie in what appears to be a party setting.
Cawthorn responded to the photos saying,
“I guess the left thinks goofy vacation photos during a game on a cruise (taken waaay before I ran for Congress) is going to somehow hurt me? They’re running out of things to throw at me... Share your most embarrassing vacay pics in the replies.”
Now...do I actually care about these photos? Of course not. If anything he's really rocking the look to be honest. I'm almost upset how hot he looks considering his political actions. So, why I am (and others on the left) talking about this? Well, because Cawthorth has VERY publicly been a strong advocacy for Christian morality and has condemned and jeered the degeneracy of the left.
“I think that we have bred a generation of soft men and that generation has created a lot of problems in our society and our culture,” he said in March 2021 on a podcast “designed to reclaim and restore masculinity in a society that is ever more dismissive of what it means to be a man.”
He has supported laws and passed bills that have targeted the supposed 'degeneracy' of the left in addition to using this platform to attack LGTBQ people. I think it's worth talking about this because while the left certainly doesn't care about these photos, his base certainly does. He's built a following conditioned to attack people that dress or look like he did in those photos. Maybe he will reconsider some of his positions, but I doubt it if he was committed enough to encourage Jan 6th.

Now...do I actually care about these photos? Of course not. If anything he's really rocking the look to be honest. I'm almost upset how hot he looks considering his political actions. So, why I am (and others on the left) talking about this? Well, because Cawthorth has VERY publicly been a strong advocacy for Christian morality and has condemned and jeered the degeneracy of the left.

He has supported laws and passed bills that have targeted the supposed 'degeneracy' of the left in addition to using this platform to attack LGTBQ people. I think it's worth talking about this because while the left certainly doesn't care about these photos, his base certainly does. He's built a following conditioned to attack people that dress or look like he did in those photos. Maybe he will reconsider some of his positions, but I doubt it if he was committed enough to encourage Jan 6th.
1650768752329.png

Looks like he was having fun.

On the Right, he is ****ed. Me being to the left. don't care about his sex life

The issue I am concerned with is this
One sick puppy
BuzzFeed News spoke with more than three dozen people, including more than two dozen former students, their friends, and their relatives, who described or corroborated instances of sexual harassment and misconduct on campus, in Cawthorn’s car, and at his house near campus. Four women told BuzzFeed News that Cawthorn, now a rising Republican star, was aggressive, misogynistic, or predatory toward them. Their allegations include calling them derogatory names in public in front of their peers, including calling one woman “slutty,” asking them inappropriate questions about their sex lives, grabbing their thighs, forcing them to sit in his lap, and kissing and touching them without their consent. One of these women now works as an intern for another Republican member of Congress and passes Cawthorn in the corridors of the Capitol. According to more than a dozen people — including three women who had firsthand experience and seven people who heard about these incidents from them at the time — Cawthorn often used his car as a way to entrap and harass his women classmates, taking them on what he could call “fun drives'' off campus. Two said he would drive recklessly and ask them about their virginity and sexual experiences while they were locked in the moving vehicle.

This says all you need to know from the OP?

"Now...do I actually care about these photos? Of course not. If anything he's really rocking the look to be honest. I'm almost upset how hot he looks considering his political actions."

Thought democrats embraced all lifestyles? 😉💥

Reactions: PoS
I wonder if this was a special occasion event like a Halloween party or a random Wednesday?

Do I care what he wears in private or at a party ?

No.

But it shows the Republican double standards: banning discussion about crossdressing etc. in Florida to school kids and then some Republicans actually wearing these things themselves.

I wonder if this was a special occasion event like a Halloween party or a random Wednesday?
Royal Caribbean has a game called "The Quest" where they break you up into teams and it turns into scavenger hunt from the audience. Part of the game is that they ask for bras, shirts, high heels, lipstick, purse, etc and a male on each team has to get all dressed up in clothing from the audience and then do a sexy walk or dance. It's one item at a time and starts off tame (keys, beer, etc) then as it goes on it slowly gets more untame until it ends up being what he was photographed as. Most people who have been on the cruise know not to volunteer for this game. But, suckers always do without knowing where it's going and what kind of peer pressure they're going to be under.

Source: I've been on many cruises.

Last edited:
Royal Caribbean has a game called "The Quest" where they break you up into teams and it turns into scavenger hunt from the audience. Part of the game is that they ask for bras, shirts, high heels, lipstick, purse, etc and a male on each team has to get all dressed up in clothing from the audience and then do a sexy walk or dance. It's one item at a time and starts off tame (keys, beer, etc) then as it goes on it slowly gets more untame until it ends up being what he was photographed as. Most people who have been on the cruise know not to volunteer for this game. But, suckers always do without knowing where it's going and what kind of peer pressure they're going to be under.

Sounds mature.

Other than his being a total hypocrite It's not unusual that those who make the biggest noise to be against behavior with sexual connotations tend to be 'in the closet'

I don't recall this question being asked when Governor Northam went to a halloween party in blackface.
1. So are you someone who sees wearing women’s lingerie and racist blackface as equal?
2. During the Coonman scandal it was always stated those pictures were from a party, however being drunk doesn’t excuse someone’s racist costume choice.

Eh? Pretty sure I made it pretty clear in OP the part I cared about was his moral posturing. Not a single left leaning person in this thread cared about the photos.

"Now...do I actually care about these photos? Of course not. If anything he's really rocking the look to be honest. I'm almost upset how hot he looks considering his political actions."

Thought democrats embraced all lifestyles?

"Sexy lingerie for me but not for thee"
-Nancy Pelosi ;)

Do I care what he wears in private or at a party ?

No.

But it shows the Republican double standards: banning discussion about crossdressing etc. in Florida to school kids and then some Republicans actually wearing these things themselves.
The Repubs have banned crossdressing? Could you point out a link which says that?

That’s the kind of Congressional forward thinking that I look for in a candidate…….confession is good for the soul…..

We don't bash crossdressers and then go out crossdressing.

We don't bash crossdressers and then go out crossdressing.
Yeah exactly we are more efficient and just skip right to the cross dressing 💪

This looks like a frat prank and also this is probably retaliation for the whole wrinkly orgy thing.

He's just another sexually repressed RWNJ. I say we take up a collection a get the little perv laid. It could well be life-changing for him.

Back
Top Bottom