• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EXCLUSIVE: France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.
EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

My question is how can a reputable French citizen, allow themselves to be sheep. If there are good Muslims out there, let them step up to the plate and out these savages, or......arm up and take care of business!

A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

My question is how can a reputable French citizen, allow themselves to be sheep. If there are good Muslims out there, let them step up to the plate and out these savages, or......arm up and take care of business!

The problem with your (bolded above) plan is much the same for street gang membership as it is for radicalized Muslims - simply offering proof that a person is in a street gang or advocates Jihad (sharia law?) is neither gong to result in any legal action from the state nor is it legal grounds to "arm up and take care of business" in self defense. In either case I would suspect that the "snitches get stitches" street justice rule would apply to those (including their families) who may dare to interfere with gang or Jihad minded group members.

The French committee has heard testimony, it has not ruled the same as constituting conclusive evidence.

And Heat Street? Founded and run by a nut that's certified with a psychiatric disorder of the neurodevelopmental type that is characterized by problems paying attention, excessive activity, or difficulty controlling behavior which is not appropriate for a person's age?

Which she self-medicated with wine at one time. When she wasn't taking drugs?

the fact that you think you can judge all Muslims based upon your limited awareness of their fight against terrorism is as frightening to me as the threat of terrorism that hangs over us

how many Muslims do you know personally, do you speak with daily personally?

I the OP would keep up with things, he'd already know how debunked this thing was in another thread.

I the OP would keep up with things, he'd already know how debunked this thing was in another thread.

And he would know the unanswered question the apologists ran from.

Back
Top Bottom