• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive: Al Gore Cheats with Larry David's Ex

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Exclusive: Al Gore Cheats with Larry David's Ex

Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: Al Gore Cheats with Larry David's Ex

Al Gore's split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage was a shock to everyone who thought theirs was the ideal marriage. Now Star can exclusively reveal that the former Vice President was having an affair with Larry David's ex-wife — for the past two years!

In the June 28 issue of Star, on sale Wednesday, we report that Al and Tipper's breakup didn't come as much of a surprise to one Hollywood player — Laurie David. Star has learned that Al has been having an affair with Laurie, who divorced Seinfeld creator and Curb Your Enthusiasm star Larry David in 2007 amidst reports she was cheating with the caretaker of their Martha's Vineyard summer hom

So I guess it wasn't Bush's fault after all. :ssst:

you missed the best quote:
“Al and Laurie went from friends to lovers," an insider tells Star. "It couldn’t be avoided."
it wasn't their fault. it couldn't be avoided. it just couldn't [/s]

Oh look Star Magazine a Tabloid is that creditable news know? How is this a creditable source for the breaking news section?

yeah, i think the thread your looking for is the "world cup" thread.

Touche!

(However the World Cup is important to most other countries besides yours... while most people if they have a braincell just really have better things to worry about then who Al Gore is sticking his dick into, I think it looked something like this)

gorerage.jpg

Touche!

(However the World Cup is important to most other countries besides yours... while most people if they have a braincell just really have better things to worry about then who Al Gore is sticking his dick into, I think it looked something like this)

[IMxG]http://www.rightwingnews.com/graphics/gorerage.jpg[/IMG]

While your running vuvuzella of a mouth over brain cells and where al gore sticks his pecker, I will say you completley miss the tongue in cheek nature of my post, there was talk and I believe threads a week or so back where a liberal mouthpiece was blaming the breakup of Gores relationship on Bush. This braincell was used to respond to that.

and yeah other countries rank right up thier with Gores pecker and the wussy sport known as soccer or futbol.

Most people got it.....

While your running vuvuzella of a mouth over brain cells and where al gore sticks his pecker, I will say you completley miss the tongue in cheek nature of my post, there was talk and I believe threads a week or so back where a liberal mouthpiece was blaming the breakup of Gores relationship on Bush. This braincell was used to respond to that.

and yeah other countries rank right up thier with Gores pecker and the wussy sport known as soccer or futbol.

Most people got it.....

Meh I don't speak for others, I didn't care about the fact that they divorced. And if it's anyones fault, it's Obama's and BP's. They couldn't cap his pecker :lol:

Anyway you had to go after football didn't you :( Well you can have your opinion. I actually grew to like American Football, great game, very tactical. Although I cannot get into Baseball and Basketball...

Meh I don't speak for others, I didn't care about the fact that they divorced. And if it's anyones fault, it's Obama's and BP's. They couldn't cap his pecker :lol:

:lamo

Anyway you had to go after football didn't you :( Well you can have your opinion. I actually grew to like American Football, great game, very tactical. Although I cannot get into Baseball and Basketball...

I just want some of that magic fairy spray that heals my ankles when I dive.

God the sport is lame... boring.... and what is up with 0-0 ties..... No wonder the fans act fools......

I just want some of that magic fairy spray that heals my ankles when I dive.

God the sport is lame... boring.... and what is up with 0-0 ties..... No wonder the fans act fools......

Diving is destroying the sport, and I can spot it. It's ****ing awful and they need to bring in fines for those caught diving after the game since they don't do video replay for calls in soccer, of the game would last 1000 hours. Diving is becoming a tactic, and a ****ing disgusting tactic at that.

As for the 0 - 0 ties this year, it's because the game has become like a science now, even the worst teams can balance the best because of tactics. Supposedly some players have complained about the ball or somethin, I dunno I haven't played with it yet, but I'll have to check it out.

Diving is destroying the sport, and I can spot it. It's ****ing awful and they need to bring in fines for those caught diving after the game since they don't do video replay for calls in soccer, of the game would last 1000 hours. Diving is becoming a tactic, and a ****ing disgusting tactic at that.

As for the 0 - 0 ties this year, it's because the game has become like a science now, even the worst teams can balance the best because of tactics. Supposedly some players have complained about the ball or somethin, I dunno I haven't played with it yet, but I'll have to check it out.

I think it was a Brazilian player that said the ball was possessed with spirits and didn't want to be kicked

YouTube - Funniest Soccer Dives EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its the only entertainment in the damn "Sport"

the ball?

/facepalm

Most people got it.....

but maybe it still was the shrub's fault

that election was al's to lose, and he lost it. lil al got his ox gored so badly that he needed more consolation than his spouse could provide
he turned to mrs larry david for that little extra something that he needed
remember, he couldn't help it

there is a certain irony at work

in that election he did not use bill clinton to his advantage. he kept him in a closet because of bill's own peccadilloes. the election outcome turned on that stupid decision (that and premature concession)

How does a thread about Al Gore derails into a thread about the World Cup?

Hey! It was inevitable. Tipper's getting old.

I would love to see this turned into an episode for the next season of Curb Your Enthusiasm:D

Men and women can't just be friends. Haven't you seen When Harry Met Sally?

Back
Top Bottom