• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Exclusive — GOP Convention Speakers to Include Nick Sandmann, Gov. Kristi Noem

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In addition to Sandmann, campaign and Convention officials confirmed to Breitbart News what
the Washington Post reported previously, that the St. Louis couple Mark and Patricia McCloskey will speak at the RNC next week. In addition, Andrew Pollack—whose daughter Meadow was killed in the Parkland shooting at Stoneham Douglas High School in February 2018—will speak at the Convention, a Trump campaign official confirmed to Breitbart News. Abby Johnson, a former clinic director at Planned Parenthood who is now a leading pro-life activist, will also speak at the Convention, as will South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem and GOP candidate for U.S. House and veteran Sean Parnell.

What a speakers list! Right? The Trump campaign have really outdone themselves. There has been lots of talk that people would rather be caught passed out naked in a DC flop house with an underaged rent boy than speak in Trump's behalf at the RNC in Charlotte Jacksonville, Gettysburg the White House. No way! The RNC has lined up talent.

Of course viewers will be subjected treated to thought provoking speeches from the entire Trump family. Even Trump Jr. will astonish the audience with a speech consisting of two syllable words. Dig it. Wisdom will ooze out of the digital beeps to America.

In between Trump droning fear riffs that will continue throughout the convention there will be guest speakers who will surprise and delight Trump fans. There will be surprise speakers such as Rush (could be the band or Limbaugh, no one has been specific about that), Steve Bannon, Trump's best friend "Jim", Matt Gaetz, and to every Trump supporters dream come true a live feed speech from Vladimir Putin.

You know the RNC is desperate when they reach out to Tiffany for a slot. I imagine Tiffany is a little bit desperate as well, so misery loves company.

What a speakers list! Right? The Trump campaign have really outdone themselves. There has been lots of talk that people would rather be caught passed out naked in a DC flop house with an underaged rent boy than speak in Trump's behalf at the RNC in Charlotte Jacksonville, Gettysburg the White House. No way! The RNC has lined up talent.

Of course viewers will be subjected treated to thought provoking speeches from the entire Trump family. Even Trump Jr. will astonish the audience with a speech consisting of two syllable words. Dig it. Wisdom will ooze out of the digital beeps to America.

In between Trump droning fear riffs that will continue throughout the convention there will be guest speakers who will surprise and delight Trump fans. There will be surprise speakers such as Rush (could be the band or Limbaugh, no one has been specific about that), Steve Bannon, Trump's best friend "Jim", Matt Gaetz, and to every Trump supporters dream come true a live feed speech from Vladimir Putin.

At least they don't have a speaker like THIS woman... Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim's Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as "Impactful Community Leader"

You know what sucks? Scott Baio was a shoe in this year, but too many Twitter people mocked it.

Maybe he will be watching it on Hulu.

You know the RNC is desperate when they reach out to Tiffany for a slot. I imagine Tiffany is a little bit desperate as well, so misery loves company.

I can’t wait to hear Melania give Michelle O’s convention speech this year!

I can’t wait to hear Melania give Michelle O’s convention speech this year!

It would be cool if they just split her speech up equally among Melania, Ivanka, and Tiffany.

It would be cool if they just split her speech up equally among Melania, Ivanka, and Tiffany.

It’s amazing to think Ivanka turned out to be the dumb(est) one in that group.

Shame she’s still so goddamn hot af tho.

Noem —> Knuckle-dragging, anti-science female governor of SD, Mount Spread-more, and $turgis.

I can give you an idea of what the Republican convention may look like, especially if Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are tapped to help write the scripts.

"If Biden is elected, there will be anarchy, chaos and civil war!"

"Brown people will swarm over our southern border and rape every one of your children and nieces (maybe your dogs too), then cut your throats and steal your jobs!".

"God will be killed, just dead, and Joe Biden will make sure of that. He will outlaw the possession of all Bibles!". (including the revised version of the Old Testament)

"White suburban housewives will have to move to a Motel 6 to make a temporary home for her spouse that commutes on Metro North to his job in the city and their 2.5 children because ghetto people are going to scoop up all the $600,000 homes in their neighborhood!".

"Joe Biden will tear down every mile of my big beautiful existing border wall and pave super-highways between Guatemala and Texas, side-stepping border stops. Our clean American suburban streets will be littered with blowing sheets of wrapping paper from tacos and enchiladas!"

"That nasty woman Kamala Harris will sponsor a few bills herself. One to make it mandatory that every American family must eat Tandoori chicken on Friday nights instead of pizza!"

Trump: "I personally guarantee, that if you vote for me, all my Evangelicals will be first in line to be 'raptured', yep right to the front of the line - believe me."

Monday night. The RNC Convention commences!!

Mom: " Honey! Quick! Come see mama!! The Republican Convention is starting!"

(the sound of tiny footsteps approaching)

OhHELLNo.gif

Actively revealing your lack of integrity for opening a dialogue and then displaying why it is that you deserve only to be dismissed.

Is probably one of the worst ways that you could have chosen to start your OP.

Actively revealing your lack of integrity for opening a dialogue and then displaying why it is that you deserve only to be dismissed.

Is probably one of the worst ways that you could have chosen to start your OP.

Poster of this comment only slams another poster, not comment on the content. This is why we can’t have nice things on DP.

Too bad Trumq’s niece and sister who was a Judge can’t tell their stories of Individual One.

Poster of this comment only slams another poster, not comment on the content. This is why we can’t have nice things on DP.

Too bad Trumq’s niece and sister who was a Judge can’t tell their stories of Individual One.

When people can finally learn to stop flooding their post with derogatory comments and what accounts for verbal sludge, especially in the opening post of a thread.

When that day finally comes, they can be addressed like an adult.
Until then however, they are to be seen as children. Who can't even get across a simple concept without being seen as a intellectually dishonest simpleton.

As for the post. It had no other purpose then to simply be derogatory.

So if the OP's not looking to spark a conversation/debate, then they should not be surprised when one isn't given.

I can give you an idea of what the Republican convention may look like, especially if Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are tapped to help write the scripts.

"If Biden is elected, there will be anarchy, chaos and civil war!"

"Brown people will swarm over our southern border and rape every one of your children and nieces (maybe your dogs too), then cut your throats and steal your jobs!".

"God will be killed, just dead, and Joe Biden will make sure of that. He will outlaw the possession of all Bibles!". (including the revised version of the Old Testament)

"White suburban housewives will have to move to a Motel 6 to make a temporary home for her spouse that commutes on Metro North to his job in the city and their 2.5 children because ghetto people are going to scoop up all the $600,000 homes in their neighborhood!".

"Joe Biden will tear down every mile of my big beautiful existing border wall and pave super-highways between Guatemala and Texas, side-stepping border stops. Our clean American suburban streets will be littered with blowing sheets of wrapping paper from tacos and enchiladas!"

"That nasty woman Kamala Harris will sponsor a few bills herself. One to make it mandatory that every American family must eat Tandoori chicken on Friday nights instead of pizza!"

Trump: "I personally guarantee, that if you vote for me, all my Evangelicals will be first in line to be 'raptured', yep right to the front of the line - believe me."

Monday night. The RNC Convention commences!!

Mom: " Honey! Quick! Come see mama!! The Republican Convention is starting!"

(the sound of tiny footsteps approaching)

OhHELLNo.gif

LMAO! Brava. Nice post.

P.S. I love Tandoori chicken.

If there was ever a doubt that the GOP is the party of Trump, this graphic lays it to rest.

EgD5qDuWoAEBoeb

If there was ever a doubt that the GOP is the party of Trump, this graphic lays it to rest.

EgD5qDuWoAEBoeb
You'd prefer the Biden family? In fact I'd like to see Hunter as one of the speakers. Perhaps explaining where the millions from the Ukraine went and the billion+ from China.

Back
Top Bottom