• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Excited plants

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This is my mom's hens and chicks plant. He looks super excited, doesn't he? :)

007.jpg

View attachment 67149461

I cannot imagine that there would be many volunteers to help alleviate that excitement. :shock:

For the sake of the thread can we count mushrooms as plants??

41415.jpg

View attachment 67149461

Oh Josie, you need to accept the next online dating request and get some... I don't care if he's a loser just bang a hot loser. Its clear you've had sex on the mind these past few threads.

I like it when they bloom. They have an understated pretty bloom.

Oh Josie, you need to accept the next online dating request and get some... I don't care if he's a loser just bang a hot loser. Its clear you've had sex on the mind these past few threads.

Hahahaha! :)

Heya Josie. :2wave: I think this plant got excited. :lol:

Philo-martianum-spathe-for-.gif

I think it was looking at this Tree.

th

Last edited:
For the sake of the thread can we count mushrooms as plants??

No. Contrary to what has traditionally been believed even into my lifetime, fungi are not plants. They are a separate kingdom, neither plants, nor animals. A surprise revealed only with recent advances in DNA analysis is that fungi are actually more closely related to animals than to plants.

NSFW.....Viewer Discretion advised. :shock:

Bumping up ya thread Josie. ;)
2bump.gif

When+Trees+Go+Bad+15.jpg

th

That dancing tree is so cool.

That dancing tree is so cool.

Heya Josie can we get a NSFW in the Title of the Thread......there are some way out trees and plants that are all excited. :lol:

Heya Josie can we get a NSFW in the Title of the Thread......there are some way out trees and plants that are all excited. :lol:

Are plants really NSFW?

Are plants really NSFW?

NFSW Viewer Discretion is advised......you tell me. :shock: Although these trees aren't excited. But I sure hate to see what it would like if they were. :lol:

th

th

Also I wouldn't want to run into them at night. :lamo

No. Contrary to what has traditionally been believed even into my lifetime, fungi are not plants. They are a separate kingdom, neither plants, nor animals. A surprise revealed only with recent advances in DNA analysis is that fungi are actually more closely related to animals than to plants.

Did you not understand an important clause at the beginning of my sentence? "for the sake of the thread". I think that I learned that fungi were not in the same kingdom as plants somewhere around the second grade :2razz:

anyhow, I will stick to phallic plants for this post and not confuse things by introducing fungi into the mix anymore. Like the pics posted above me, these guys are not excited - but one of them might be in the process of getting inspired.

35_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Phallic-Tree.jpg

NFSW.....Viewer Discretion is Advised. ;)

Now here are some really excited Trees. :shock:

th

th

th

Heya Josie. :2wave: I think this plant got excited. :lol:

Philo-martianum-spathe-for-.gif

I think it was looking at this Tree.

th

Man oh man ... this thread got your joneses going, MMC.
Effing hilarious.

NSFW.....Cactus Plants get excited too. :lol:

th

Naughty by Nature! :2razz:

th

I'm ashamed of myself ... sitting here with a stupid grin on my face.

Man oh man ... this thread got your joneses going, MMC.
Effing hilarious.

Ya should see some of these Females Trees.....I think it would have been a great thread for the Tavern or basement too. ;)

Naughty By Nature. :2razz:

I'm ashamed of myself ... sitting here with a stupid grin on my face.

Bubba, ..Grow these cacti, and you could charge whatever you wished for a tour of your garden, you know! :lamo: sorry, I couldn't resist...

Back
Top Bottom