• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Excellent Reasons for Single Payer Medical Insurance for me and the rest of America! Health insurance Industry is a scam

In the first place spending MY tax dollars to cover MY health insurance gets two thumbs up damn right.....
it is time to bury the scamming health insurance industry.

In the second place when 100's of millions of humans are under one policy obviously the cost drops significantly .

In the third place when we eliminate obscenely paid CEO's and their golden parachutes and commissions which eat away at health care dollars this of course reduces the cost and is NOT SMART USE OF HEALTH CARE DOLLARS.

In the fourth place eliminating elected officials with health care/insurance in their portfolios also eliminates tons of misinformation about Single Payer. The insurance industry is a reliable source of misinformation regarding single payer.

In the fifth place allowing tax dollars to cover our medical insurance is excellent use of tax dollars whereas subsidizing wealthy corporations and tax breaks for the wealthy IS NOT excellent use of our tax dollars

In the sixth place this eliminates the UNDER-INSURED scam that fuels bankruptcy cases galore

In the seventh place every body remains covered no matter what .....yes if one loses a job, moves to another job, has a heart attack, struck with cancer, has a stroke, in a terrible car accident single payer insurance is there 24/7.

In the eighth place misinformation from the corrupt industry is to be expected = they are a provider of big time dollars to campaign cookie jars = reckless use of health care dollars. Of course the insurance industry will want to scare the hell out of everyone no matter that this industry screws people every day.
Single-payer also eliminates price gouging by big pharma.

Back
Top Bottom