• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Excellent comic retelling of Pandemic and Trump response timeline

I haven't read all the way through it, but that is pretty cool.

I have thought about getting this for my son.

The Orangey-Tan
– Manimal Tales

I read through it. Its a children's tale, but it is also highly political.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I haven't read all the way through it, but that is pretty cool.

I have thought about getting this for my son.

The Orangey-Tan
– Manimal Tales

I read through it. Its a children's tale, but it is also highly political.

Having read all the way, I will revise. It is cool that they are bringing awareness in such a creative way to the problem we have.

That problem is Trump. The coronavirus is an issue that could have been better addressed by most other adults in any leadership position. It is extremely sad and frustrating that this is who so many people chose to be a leader, will choose to try to continue as a leader in a couple of months.

Having read all the way, I will revise. It is cool that they are bringing awareness in such a creative way to the problem we have.

That problem is Trump. The coronavirus is an issue that could have been better addressed by most other adults in any leadership position. It is extremely sad and frustrating that this is who so many people chose to be a leader, will choose to try to continue as a leader in a couple of months.

It was a very compact read that covered not only how our Pandemic response was executed, but had a nice comparison to other countries' response/outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom