• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-Trump Org. CFO testifies Donald Trump, sons involved in tax fraud

Is that supposed to be a cute response or something? I could care less what she says.

What I would genuinely like to see is prosecutors going after EVERY corporate executive and federal politician to see if they received "perks" that were used as tax deductions, with just as much effort as they go after Trump.

DO you believe the law applies equally, regardless of status? I do.
Insufficient resources to prosecute "EVERY corporate executive and federal politician", but those that show up on your radar, sure investigate them.

What I would genuinely like to see is prosecutors going after EVERY corporate executive and federal politician to see if they received "perks" that were used as tax deductions, with just as much effort as they go after Trump.
That would be outstanding in a perfect world, but instead how about the law at least applies to the US president who holds or held a very large position of influence to all walks of life?

That would be outstanding in a perfect world, but instead how about the law at least applies to the US president who holds or held a very large position of influence to all walks of life?

It unequally applies because politics. Pretending it's anything other than that is intellectual dishonest.

It unequally applies because politics. Pretending it's anything other than that is intellectual dishonest.
Play stupid games (like brag about how you don't have to adhere to conflict of interest precedent by owning and operating businesses while POTUS) and win stupid prizes. Will the whole box of tissue be enough?

Play stupid games (like brag about how you don't have to adhere to conflict of interest precedent by owning and operating businesses while POTUS) and win stupid prizes. Will the whole box of tissue be enough?

You're obviously hostile and upset over the person and the topic, which is prejudice.

IOW, you would be disqualified as a juror in the matter.

I never knew the guy, he may have gotten me a bucket of KFC once.

I'm sure the super duper secret evidence exonorating Trump can be found on Hunter's laptop...

Disagree.

Trump Org is nothing but a corrupt haven for a paper mob boss and his henchmen - his family jewels. I will admit that the DA should have kicked its door down 2012 give or take a couple of years to give the smelly bathroom a good investigative hosing. imo

Disagree.

Trump Org is nothing but a corrupt haven for a paper mob boss and his henchmen - his family jewels. I will admit that the DA should have kicked its door down 2012 give or take a couple of years to give the smelly bathroom a good investigative hosing. imo

And the ONLY reason it hasn't happened until now is politics. Do you believe Trump ALONE is only shady person running a multimillion dollar corporation? I'd wager that if every single politician who've become millionaires while in office were to be investigated, they would be found guilty of something illegal, be it insider trading, bribery, or influence peddling.

The only problem is they're not on the DNC's radar because they're protected. The sooner people come to the realization that our entire gov't is compromised by corruption, and willing to do something about it, the better off we would all be.

The guy's getting paid $600K/year for doing nothing but keeping his mouth shut. 5 months with good time ends up being 3 months and home to the family.

Pretty sweet deal.
If all goes well, he's no spring chicken... ;)

If it weren't for politics, he'd be getting out of prison about now. ;)

And the ONLY reason it hasn't happened until now is politics. Do you believe Trump ALONE is only shady person running a multimillion dollar corporation? I'd wager that if every single politician who've become millionaires while in office were to be investigated, they would be found guilty of something illegal, be it insider trading, bribery, or influence peddling.

The only problem is they're not on the DNC's radar because they're protected. The sooner people come to the realization that our entire gov't is compromised by corruption, and willing to do something about it, the better off we would all be.
The entire political scene is riddled by corruption, (has been probably all my life and long before), but DJT takes it to the 10th power of corruption backed by his 100th power of lies. imo

Keep in mind that Richard Nixon was bad enough in his own way, but DJT has made him appear like a choir boy. In this very matter of DJT, justice is greatly needed to simmer all of this corruption down while knowing it'll never be completely cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom