• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-press secretary says ‘paranoid’ Trump had ‘off the books’ meetings to keep details out of archives

for starters I respect it enough to not put an asshole like Trump's face on it.

You don’t believe in to each their own then?

funny how she plays ignorant rather than calling it out for what it is.
Can't go against the team no matter how bad they are.
Yeah, the spin is tough to follow.

Is the spin that bastardized Trump-supporting flags don't exist?

Or is the spin, sure, they do exist but to each his own, what's the big deal?

Yeah, the spin is tough to follow.

Is the spin that bastardized Trump-supporting flags don't exist?

Or is the spin, sure, they do exist but to each his own, what's the big deal?
She probably has to wait for official word form headquarters on that one....

If they spin enough they think they won.

I‘m not sure why so many like you don’t care to understand that those you believe are irrational don’t see leftism as a positive way to run the country.
Right, because a scumbag con man will do the right thing for the country. Well maybe in the eyes of 74 million other scumbags.

None on the far left are like that though, are they?

You really have tunnel vision.
Of course some are, and get just as violent or worse. But they don’t have Presidents justifying their calls to hang Vice Presidents.

I understand Grisham made her allegation while out on the road advertising for her new book.
I'd like to see come concrete proof before I add to the left's recent hysterical outrage.
She was there.
Have some more Koolaid.

In your eyes, what’s a true American?

Pretty difficult question to answer. How about some qualities that a "true American" does NOT have?

A "true American" does NOT:

[1] take the position "I don't give a crap if that is good for the country as a whole, it makes the other party look good so I will not vote for it." (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[2] take the position "I don't give a crap if that is good for the country as a whole, it isn't good enough for my electoral district and if you don't give me everything I demand I'm going to vote with the people who don't give a crap if it is good for the country as a whole and defeat it so that NO ONE gets anything and the whole country can kiss my ass if they don't like it." (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[3] take the position "I don't give a damn about free, fair, open, and honest elections UNLESS my party is absolutely guaranteed to win them and if my party is not absolutely guaranteed to win elections then the whole election machinery has to be mucked about with to ensure that my party wind REGARDLESS of the will of the people." (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[4] take the position "I am only interested in seeing that the people who are going to vote for my party have unfettered access to the polls - everyone else can go suck rocks as far as I am concerned - and that means that it is perfectly proper to have a polling station every 100' in areas where the people will vote for my party and every 100 miles in areas where the people are not likely to vote for my party." (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[5] invent bull shit excused and whining whinges that claim that something that patently did NOT happen DID happen in order to bolster their own pathetically weak and fragile ego (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[6] discriminate against another person on the basis of that other person's race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, parent's national origin, educational status, or any other totally irrelevant criterion (and doesn't vote for people who do);​
[7] automatically assume that where it is even hinted that any of "THEIR Guys" did something that absolutely **P*R*O*V*E*S** their guilt while even the most compelling of irrefutable evidence against any of "OUR Guys" is all fake and a part of some devious plot (and doesn't vote for people who do).​

There are more, but that will do for starters.

View attachment 67361415

Sure, but don't claim to love America if you believe this shit.

What's all this kerfuffle about American flags.

As far as I know, the American flag is the surest way of locating used car lots in the US - just look for the biggest concentration of the.

Thanks for giving me a laugh. :ROFLMAO:What’s so funny is that you actually believe there are no evil 😈 leftists who vote or promote the Democratic Party ticket.

Not really. I"m sure whoever you'll name will be a right wing favorite boogeyman.

So because trump was so paranoid of leaks he would have meetings off the books. Even .eating with other nations.

This man should never have Been president.
As the Russia Hoax demonstrated, Leftists will believe any gossip they hear, especially if it involves Donald Trump.

He has gotten fewer votes than the Democrat in every election he has run in.
I hope the majority of the Democrat votes were illegal, otherwise it reflects badly on the American electorate.

As the Russia Hoax demonstrated, Leftists will believe any gossip they hear, especially if it involves Donald Trump.

It wasn't a hoax. If that were true, IG Horowitz wouldn't have concluded Crossfire Hurricane was adequately predicated.

I hope the majority of the Democrat votes were illegal, otherwise it reflects badly on the American electorate.

No, it reflects that the majority of people do not want a republican for president, and that's a good thing.

Why? because history proves that from the 20th century onward, Democrats do better for American than Republicans.

Republicans started out as the Know Nothing party (antebellum era) and wound up being the Do Nothing party.

No, it reflects that the majority of people do not want a republican for president, and that's a good thing.

Why? because history proves that from the 20th century onward, Democrats do better for American than Republicans.

Republicans started out as the Know Nothing party (antebellum era) and wound up being the Do Nothing party.
Unfortunately history doesn't do much good when people are having to live in the Biden now.

It's telling that you haven't any respect for others who don't share your "very liberal" vision for America.
Most of those people voted for Trump because he wasn't Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton.
Honestly Trix, what else can you call them? Be honest now. (whatch a couple of his speeches before you answer...)

Back
Top Bottom