• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Identifies Deadly Experimentation with COVID Vaccine Batches

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Identifies Deadly Experimentation with COVID Vaccine Batches

Buckle up. This is way worse than you thought.

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Identifies Deadly Experimentation with COVID Vaccine Batches Given to Public
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...ethal-experiments-on-population-taking-place/

Summary: 5% of batches associated with almost all deaths, permanent cripplings and other injuries. Dr. Yeadon is convinced this is not accidental, and that an experiment is taking place to determine the lethality of varying doses, with the public as unwitting guinea pigs.

CDC death and adverse event data for the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID injections shows that about 5% of the batches are associated with 90% of the deaths, and are up to 5,000 % more lethal than the other batches, according to Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer for 16 years.

Pathologists in Germany and elsewhere have concluded that the vaccines are directly responsible for large numbers of deaths, based on autopsies.

Dr. Yeadon said in an interview:

“I am worried that this is the calibration of a killing weapon…I have got no reason to make this stuff up. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist,”

Dr. Yeadon wrote to his Telegram audience:

“You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.
Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.

Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.”

The findings on the different batches were originally made by a UK researcher, Craig Paaredekooper, and have been analyzed by Dr. Yeadon and other doctors.

Moreover, says Dr. Yeadon, the CDC shows that the batches were released systematically over time, by all three manufacturers, in an apparent effort to determine the lethality of stronger or weaker doses.
Dr. Yeadon says that the pattern of deaths associated with the vaccine batches looked like the “calibration of a killing weapon.” full article

Another gem from a wordpress blog.

Oh my...just pushing the stupid posts today....

Ex-Pfizer Chief Science Officer Identifies Deadly Experimentation with COVID Vaccine Batches Given to Public
https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...ethal-experiments-on-population-taking-place/

Summary: 5% of batches associated with almost all deaths, permanent cripplings and other injuries. Dr. Yeadon is convinced this is not accidental, and that an experiment is taking place to determine the lethality of varying doses, with the public as unwitting guinea pigs.

CDC death and adverse event data for the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID injections shows that about 5% of the batches are associated with 90% of the deaths, and are up to 5,000 % more lethal than the other batches, according to Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer for 16 years.

Pathologists in Germany and elsewhere have concluded that the vaccines are directly responsible for large numbers of deaths, based on autopsies.

“I am worried that this is the calibration of a killing weapon…I have got no reason to make this stuff up. I’ve never been a conspiracy theorist,”

“You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.
Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.

Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.”

The findings on the different batches were originally made by a UK researcher, Craig Paaredekooper, and have been analyzed by Dr. Yeadon and other doctors.

Moreover, says Dr. Yeadon, the CDC shows that the batches were released systematically over time, by all three manufacturers, in an apparent effort to determine the lethality of stronger or weaker doses.
Dr. Yeadon says that the pattern of deaths associated with the vaccine batches looked like the “calibration of a killing weapon.” full article

Waiting to hear from more reliable sources before considering this story. Sorry, but you're in Boy Who Cried Wolf territory.

Lol. Wordpress as a source is hilarious!!

Shhh, this is a secret...

/sarcasm on

Since Trump claims he is the reason we have a vaccine because of Operation Warp Speed,
Is Trump partially responsible for the "deadly experimentation" of his vaccine. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom