• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case

somepeoplesay

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Sorry if this has already been posted (didn't see any)!

From Fox News (Full Story).

In emotional and personal testimony, an ex-Justice official who quit over the handling of a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party accused his former employer of instructing attorneys in the civil rights division to ignore cases that involve black defendants and white victims.

J. Christian Adams, testifying Tuesday before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said that "over and over and over again," the department showed "hostility" toward those cases. He described the Black Panther case as one example of that -- he defended the legitimacy of the suit and said his "blood boiled" when he heard a Justice official claim the case wasn't solid.

"It is false," Adams said of the claim.

"We abetted wrongdoing and abandoned law-abiding citizens," he later testified.

Whaddaya think DP? I haven't done extensive research on the matter, but a few things make me skeptical. Number one, he has no real evidence (by his own admission) other then hearsay, he was apparently dismissed from the case before it's conclusion, and he now works for the conservative outlet Pajamas Media. Interestingly, I can't really find much reporting on this from outlets other than FOX and conservative blogs.

Here is an interview with this fine chap:

True he has no real evidence to support his claim but he doesn't really seem like he would have anything to gain by coming out with this. Like he said he had a nice cozy job, good pay grade, and now he works for a 2nd rate Conservative Outlet. He seems sincere to me. Not to mention the Old Black Panthers weren't really against using violence and threats to try to get their way, do you really think the New Black Panthers are going to be that much different?

They broke the law, the DOJ had built an ironclad case, won it, was ready to go to sentencing and Holder ordered the case to be dropped. Sounds purdy fishy to me.

Sorry if this has already been posted (didn't see any)!

From Fox News (Full Story).

Whaddaya think DP?

Whadda I think? I think Mr. Adams is completely ****ed, the left is going to go after him and go after him hard along with their cohorts in the MSM, anything that can be used to shred his character is going to be used, they will invade his privacy through legal and illegal methods, I can say with a high degree of certainty that the questions being asked right now aren't "is he telling the truth and if so how far up the chain does it go," the questions are "is he a registered republican," "has he ever had complaints against him by African Americans," "does he have a gambling problem," "does he have a drug or drinking problem," "is he married," "is he divorced" "if he is divorced can we use the ex against him," "has he ever been caught with young women," "young men, even better."

This story will not be allowed to be about Obama or his justice department the focus is going to be on him. I admire what he did, this is not a politician, he saw an injustice and stood up, but the bottom line is life as he knows it is over and I hope he's ready for it.

Last edited:
Whadda I think? I think Mr. Adams is completely ****ed, the left is going to go after him and go after him hard along with their cohorts in the MSM, anything that can be used to shred his character is going to be used, they will invade his privacy through legal and illegal methods, I can say with a high degree of certainty that the question being asked right now aren't "is he telling the truth," it's "is he a registered republican," "has he ever had complaints against him by African Americans," "does he have a gambling problem," "does he have a drug or drinking problem," "is he married," "is he divorced" "if he is divorced can we use the ex against him," "has he ever been caught with young women," "young men, even better."

This story will not be allowed to be about Obama or his justice department the focus is going to be on him. I admire what he did, this is not a politician, he saw an injustice and stood up, but the bottom line is life as he knows it is over and I hope he's ready for it.

The Obama-bots in his local and state government are digging through his personal life, as we speak.

Whadda I think? I think Mr. Adams is completely ****ed, the left is going to go after him and go after him hard along with their cohorts in the MSM, anything that can be used to shred his character is going to be used, they will invade his privacy through legal and illegal methods, I can say with a high degree of certainty that the questions being asked right now aren't "is he telling the truth and if so how far up the chain does it go," the questions are "is he a registered republican," "has he ever had complaints against him by African Americans," "does he have a gambling problem," "does he have a drug or drinking problem," "is he married," "is he divorced" "if he is divorced can we use the ex against him," "has he ever been caught with young women," "young men, even better."

Wow. Well I mean attack politics exist in both parties, but I think you give Dems way too much credit. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, but just from sheer observation it's pretty clear Democrats are losing the messaging war at large. They aren't organized enough to effectively go after this guy, and frankly there hasn't really been much of a response from the WH or any of the so-called liberal media, sooo maybe they think a guy who has absolutely no evidence isn't much of a threat?

I still have a hard time believing the broader implication being made here, that Obama is somehow 'racist' against white people. It's absolutely ridiculous, and the ruling makes sense to me. The video didn't provide much evidence other then the guy holding a baton, and he was the only one that was charged, for bringing a baton to a pulling station. I'm not saying they are right in doing so, but it may have just come down to the evidence.

I remember when this happened during the election. As far as I know, only Fox showed the footage. CNN didn't show it. So, is it surprising that only Fox News is covering this now? But of course, Fox is biased, so the left will be in its usual collective denial that there is a problem because Fox News is not a legitimate news source...

Wow. Well I mean attack politics exist in both parties, but I think you give Dems way too much credit. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, but just from sheer observation it's pretty clear Democrats are losing the messaging war at large. They aren't organized enough to effectively go after this guy,

Oh please remember what happened to Joe the Plumber?

You mean Joe the non Plumber

As I recall things he stayed in the spotlight wanting the attention, which got him a gig as a "news commentator"

You mean the nobody from Toledo, OH that is still invited to speak at conservative events to this day? Didn't he get a book deal too? Poor Joe, the liberuls pointed that he wasn't a plumber anymore.

Wow. Well I mean attack politics exist in both parties, but I think you give Dems way too much credit. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, but just from sheer observation it's pretty clear Democrats are losing the messaging war at large. They aren't organized enough to effectively go after this guy, and frankly there hasn't really been much of a response from the WH or any of the so-called liberal media, sooo maybe they think a guy who has absolutely no evidence isn't much of a threat?

I still have a hard time believing the broader implication being made here, that Obama is somehow 'racist' against white people. It's absolutely ridiculous, and the ruling makes sense to me. The video didn't provide much evidence other then the guy holding a baton, and he was the only one that was charged, for bringing a baton to a pulling station. I'm not saying they are right in doing so, but it may have just come down to the evidence.

It's not hard to believe when you consider that Obama sat for 20 years, in a church pew, listening to Jeramiah, "US-of-KKK-A", Wright.

You mean Joe the non Plumber

As I recall things he stayed in the spotlight wanting the attention, which got him a gig as a "news commentator"

You mean the nobody from Toledo, OH that is still invited to speak at conservative events to this day? Didn't he get a book deal too? Poor Joe, the liberuls pointed that he wasn't a plumber anymore.

Plumber, or not; a nobody, or not; he has the same rights as everyone else and shouldn't have been subjected to an illegal background search, then the illegal release of his private information, by Helen Jones-Kelley. This is the kind of thing that Agent Ferris is referring to.

Controversial Ohio database searches of Joe Wurzelbacher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not hard to believe when you consider that Obama sat for 20 years, in a church pew, listening to Jeramiah, "US-of-KKK-A", Wright.

It's not hard to believe when it's something you want to believe. A man should be judged by his own words and his own actions, and Obama's do not point towards being racist against white people. (P.S. He's half white too)

It's not hard to believe when it's something you want to believe. A man should be judged by his own words and his own actions, and Obama's do not point towards being racist against white people. (P.S. He's half white too)

I think that was the point....

Action = sitting in Wright's church for 20 years.

Judgement for action, racist. :roll:

Thanx for playing.

I dont think he is racist against white people. Hell, ttruth be told I doubt he can even relate to most black folk. BUT...Obama and the dems know...they KNOW that they only have one chance in hell at winning elections...and that involves stirring up race relations, exploiting race dissension, and pandering to the crippled and dependent pets. Prosecuting black panthers? Whaaaaat? And going after illegal immigrants? The hell you say! Why should they support him?

Its racial...but its not necessarily racist...

Look...I just wonder what the outrage would be if a bunch of hooded Klansmen carrying bats were patrolling in front of polling centers...oh...and then what would the response be if the justice dept dropped charges announcing...its OK...he promised not to carry a bat in front of a polling center til 2012 (you know...when the next presidential elections are going to be held...:shock:)

Last edited:
I think that was the point....

Action = sitting in Wright's church for 20 years.

Judgement for action, racist. :roll:

Thanx for playing.

....merely sitting in a church makes him a racist? This is the dumbest post I've ever seen in my life.

....merely sitting in a church makes him a racist? This is the dumbest post I've ever seen in my life.

No, this is the dumbest post you've ever written in your life.... or did you miss all of the news stories about Wright's church?

I suppose in your world belonging to The Clan doesn't make you a racist?

True he has no real evidence to support his claim but he doesn't really seem like he would have anything to gain by coming out with this. Like he said he had a nice cozy job, good pay grade, and now he works for a 2nd rate Conservative Outlet. He seems sincere to me. Not to mention the Old Black Panthers weren't really against using violence and threats to try to get their way, do you really think the New Black Panthers are going to be that much different?

The evidence is the video. Did you see it?

Do you have a problem understanding the bias was the main point being conveyed or was your liberalism clouding your judgement again?

He identifies himself as Black...

If I were sitting in a Church with a priest spewing the kind of racial hatred that Wright was spewing for DECADES, I would have left long before twenty years...

The evidence is the video. Did you see it?

Do you mean the video of the New Black Panthers? Yes I saw it after reading this article and making that post. Or does the guy have a video of his superiors telling him and others to drop the case for racial reasons?

Last edited:
Do you mean the video of the New Black Panthers? Yes I saw it after reading this article and making that post.

So how can you pretend they wouldn't have a case against him?

Or does the guy have a video of his superiors telling him and others to drop the case for racial reasons?

I bet you're the guy who didn't believe Clinton could ever sleep around until you saw a stained dress too.

If you have an alternative theory as to why they dropped this case with an expert from the department let's see it.

And here is another video of one of the black panthers from that video. He sure seems like a nice even tempered fellow.

YouTube - The New Black Panther.avi

And....another O gasm...

Seriously D...you are the biggest homer here.

IF sitting in that racist church WASNT an issue, then why did he beat feet out when it was revealed what was going on there? Why did The One suddenly say...wow...golly...I never knew...thats very racist and wrong...and I shouldnt be there. I just...I just never knew. In all my 20 years here...why...I never did hear such a thing...I'm...I'm stunned...shocked...and sadly disappointed at the rev...

So...as long as we have the playing cards correct...involvement in and participation in and contribution to a church and/or other racist organizations for 20 years where racial rhetoric and hate speech is a pretty common theme, not just with the right rev Wright but with their guest pastors as well....thats not racist...and a-ok? Can we at least go with mindless...careless...and not a little bit dishonest?

Back
Top Bottom