• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-Mossad Head: Russia Ran Trump for President

Let us know when Trump allows Russia control of 20% more of our uranium reserves, tells our intel to stand down and not interfere with Russian meddling, refuses to sell lethal arms to Urkaine , gets caught promising "more flexibility" to Putin after his election, or gets caught paying $MILLIONS for Russian dirt to influence the election....

Let us know when Trump allows Russia control of 20% more of our uranium reserves, tells our intel to stand down and not interfere with Russian meddling, refuses to sell lethal arms to Urkaine , gets caught promising "more flexibility" to Putin after his election, or gets caught paying $MILLIONS for Russian dirt to influence the election....

:2rofll:

Gee, are you even trying to read the actual topic? First post in and you are in a cult like diversion to a completely debunked fable.

So much fail.

If that is true then these Geniuses who have spent years trying to figure out what is going on but not doing so and then alerting the people are useless.

The Intelligentsia suck even more than I thought that they do.

WOW

Exactly. The CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, etc. are supposed to be the cream of the crop as far as national intelligence services go but they completely missed this massive and audacious scheme. I mean, all those agencies and little old George Papodopolous pulled the wool over all their eyes. The guy is a freaking genius!

Gee, are you even trying to read the actual topic? First post in and you are in a cult like diversion to a completely debunked fable.

So much fail.

Here is something on topic....I have read that the Data Geniuses have been all over this but cant find any actual evidence that social media did anything to change the election....at this point that it did is an unproven theory not a fact.

It wasn't just Russia. Saudi, Turkey, and Israel were all part of the grand bargain Trump made to sell his soul. That's why Iran's compliance did them no good at all when Trump tore up the treaty.

tumblr_pk0f8tj0KQ1tw2v9j_og_1280.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

Still pushing those canards eh?

013r3ma.gif

If that is true then these Geniuses who have spent years trying to figure out what is going on but not doing so and then alerting the people are useless.

The Intelligentsia suck even more than I thought that they do.

WOW

EHQMu5D.jpg

Pure horse manure. The Israeli's have never admitted who really runs the Mossad or who that person answers to, if it is a person, not a committee. Were this chump speaking truthfully, there would be a large hole in the back of his head. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Oh...

it's you again.

Last edited:
Exactly. The CIA, FBI, NSA, DIA, etc. are supposed to be the cream of the crop as far as national intelligence services go but they completely missed this massive and audacious scheme. I mean, all those agencies and little old George Papodopolous pulled the wool over all their eyes. The guy is a freaking genius!

If Trump is dirty they needed to find this out and tell us in weeks or at most months after the election, they after all this time of saying almost nothing to their bosses (US) are wrong now no matter what the truth turns out to be, no matter how this turns out.

The investigation into Trump is now 100% either incompetent or corrupt....even as the Geniuses In Charge work to pass themselves off as warriors for the society on a mission.

WOW, America got worse than even I had figured.

WOW

Missed it? Where have you been? Under a rock? It's common knowledge that Trump was Putin's favorite candidate and he is even on tape in front a live audience saying he wanted Trump to win. Even my dog can see it with all the indictments and contacts with those around him with the Russians.

This is not a stretch by any means.

Last edited:
Here is something on topic....I have read that the Data Geniuses have been all over this but cant find any actual evidence that social media did anything to change the election....at this point that it did is an unproven theory not a fact.

You aren't reading the right things then. The FBI has come right out and said as much. Maybe you need to read something other than the tabloids and not view Faux news?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...atest-vote-polls-russia-meddling-fbi-Facebook

If Trump is dirty they needed to find this out and tell us in weeks or at most months after the election, they after all this time of saying almost nothing to their bosses (US) are wrong now no matter what the truth turns out to be, no matter how this turns out.

The investigation into Trump is now 100% either incompetent or corrupt....even as the Geniuses In Charge work to pass themselves off as warriors for the society on a mission.

WOW, America got worse than even I had figured.

WOW

You've got to be putting on an act right? You seriously don't believe the stuff you post right?

It wasn't just Russia. Saudi, Turkey, and Israel were all part of the grand bargain Trump made to sell his soul. That's why Iran's compliance did them no good at all when Trump tore up the treaty.

And look how weak the American political system turned out to be, that they could get away with that.

This is outrageous poor performance from the people who run the gears of this country.

I sure hope that you are outraged.

We need to fix this.

PRONTO

!

And look how weak the American political system turned out to be, that they could get away with that.

This is outrageous poor performance from the people who run the gears of this country.

I sure hope that you are outraged.

We need to fix this.

PRONTO

!

We tried but republicans shut down the funding. Remember? But the Russians didn't actual do any damage when it came to the voting machines. It was through social media they made sure that they posted enough damaging things about Clinton that Trump won. It was as simple as that. Didn't take a lot as the election was already close.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...09212fb69c2_story.html?utm_term=.5887b147d44b

bark.jpg

1) it was 20% production capacity. That is now down to 6%.
2) they can only sell their products to US approved vendors.
3) the deal was not approved by Clinton but buy 9+ agencies. Was Clinton head of one of those agencies..yes but as they say "such deals were well below her pay grade". The NSA, Cia and many others did not object.

And finally this story has been debunked so much that it is low tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

3) the deal was not approved by Clinton but buy 9+ agencies. Was Clinton head of one of those agencies..yes but as they say "such deals were well below her pay grade". The NSA, Cia and many others did not object.

And finally this story has been debunked so much that it is low tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

You can make the salient points and show it was debunked as many times as you want but he will still ignore that and keep pushing this canard.

The one question that has never been answered to anyone's satisfaction is 'what US national interest was served to sell that level of control of a strategic resources to a foreign interest such as Russia?'

Sans that, it starts looking like little more than 'pay to play' by the Clintons with a $1/2M pay off to Bill for a 30 minute speech in Moscow.
Russian collusion anyone?

You come here like so many with right wing lies. You haven't had enough of this stuff ?

Russia does not have anything of the sort on UOne and probably do not want to do your research

because it would upset your partisan prejudices.

All we know now is what you...want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom