• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-Mossad Head: Russia Ran Trump for President

And, in the meantime, Trump is making Russia spend billions around the world, while cutting off their oil markets.

Yes...Russia is screwed.

You have a source on that? As near as I can tell, Trump is all talk.

You have a source on that? As near as I can tell, Trump is all talk.

I didn't say anything about oil prices. I said oil markets. Comprehension and attention to detail are key when talking to me.

I wonder. Are you aware of the pressure Trump is putting on Europe to abandon Russian oil supplies? Are you aware of the results of those pressures?

I'm asking because I'm not here to educate you and teach you things that are common knowledge. Heck, some of this even the Mainstream Media has reported. If you aren't aware of this stuff, do some research. Then we can talk.

No.

Sources for those... ummmm, no other nice way to put it... lies regarding "the handpicked intelligence chiefs"? I have no doubt the Russians under a former KGB guy is trying, continuing the ongoing attempts to subvert and destabilize our nation. That in no way makes, or even suggests Trump was complicit.

I am not sure if you are purposefully trying to change the topic or not. But the point is NOT that he was complicit. He may or may not have been, and that's under investigation currently and remains an open question. The point that is NOT an open question is that the Russians wanted him and not Hillary. Do you question this?

Well, there you go folks...

You don't really know much about conservatism nor human nature do you? Conservatives are generally for limited government, not no government.

Yes. Here they seem to be for tariffs and laws restricting where free corporations can seek employees.

Tariffs, not welfare checks to those who don't really want to work or improve themselves, are delineated in our Constitution. The general welfare was not meant to keep fathers out of the home, to take from the earners and give to the nonproductive, to keep entire communities unmotivated for generations... that is vile and robs those folks, American brothers and sisters of all races, of a real and meaningful life.

So why is that a problem with the drug issues of the inner cities, but not the opioid epidemic of rural America?

Tariffs, not welfare checks to those who don't really want to work or improve themselves, are delineated in our Constitution. The general welfare was not meant to keep fathers out of the home, to take from the earners and give to the nonproductive, to keep entire communities unmotivated for generations... that is vile and robs those folks, American brothers and sisters of all races, of a real and meaningful life.

I will take care of my own health care, thank you very much. Keep your grubby hands off my hard earned finances, make your own choices and live/die with them.

Yes, I do know the type, I see you hypocrites on here all the time.[/QUOTE]

I will take care of my own health care, thank you very much. Keep your grubby hands off my hard earned finances, make your own choices and live/die with them.

I would like all those proud independent Trump supporters who can take care of themselves to show us the way by getting rid of their own Medicare first. Let us know how it works out. We will watch and learn, and hey, if it works out, we will use them as our models. Leadership means you have to model the behavior. Because right now, all it seems to be is "all for me, none for you!"

I am not sure if you are purposefully trying to change the topic or not. But the point is NOT that he was complicit. He may or may not have been, and that's under investigation currently and remains an open question. The point that is NOT an open question is that the Russians wanted him and not Hillary. Do you question this?
No no no no no...

You don't get off that easy. Let's have the sources for the Trump handpicked intelligence chiefs that you asserted from the beginning and I called you on. Now prove it and we can go on to your question. I have my answer at the ready. Too big hint: Nobody, including an unnamed secret nation that you can probably guess, really wanted a certain witc...uh, somebody [ extra hints: larger older female, screechy voice, grates on the nerves, etc...] who, besides family and business partners, is not particularly well liked by anybody...]

Answer my question and I'll answer yours. Quid pro quo, yanno? Daaaang, that phrase makes my mind jump immediately to the fat lady for some strange reason.

Oops, did I give anything away?

Don't get side tracked by the latter, to have any credibility at all you have to reel that original assertion back in... or own it and prove it.

Yes. Here they seem to be for tariffs and laws restricting where free corporations can seek employees.

So why is that a problem with the drug issues of the inner cities, but not the opioid epidemic of rural America?

Yes, I do know the type, I see you hypocrites on here all the time.

I would like all those proud independent Trump supporters who can take care of themselves to show us the way by getting rid of their own Medicare first. Let us know how it works out. We will watch and learn, and hey, if it works out, we will use them as our models. Leadership means you have to model the behavior. Because right now, all it seems to be is "all for me, none for you!"[/QUOTE]Yeah, first time that has ever been done eh? Did slenderfella ever do it, wanna bet he did? As with everything else, anything Trump touches has the anti-Midas touch to libs.

Too bad. He is president and nobody else is... remember slenderfella, pen and phoning it in?

I already stepped up, don't have it, nor any health care, makes me concentrate on living a fairly healthy, always ready to travel, moving, stress-free life... my personal utopia...I create it, luv it.

I didn't say anything about oil prices. I said oil markets. Comprehension and attention to detail are key when talking to me.

I wonder. Are you aware of the pressure Trump is putting on Europe to abandon Russian oil supplies? Are you aware of the results of those pressures?

I'm asking because I'm not here to educate you and teach you things that are common knowledge. Heck, some of this even the Mainstream Media has reported. If you aren't aware of this stuff, do some research. Then we can talk.

I thought I did and provided a source. You didn't provide a source because you don't feel that it is your job to educate me. To me this is the strategy of someone who prefers not to hear things they disagree with and so just assumes that the narrow view of people who they agree with is gospel truth and anything that challenges this view must therefore automatically be wrong.

Yes, I do know the type, I see you hypocrites on here all the time.

To which I replied:

No no no no no...

You don't get off that easy. Let's have the sources for the Trump handpicked intelligence chiefs that you asserted from the beginning and I called you on. Now prove it and we can go on to your question. I have my answer at the ready. Too big hint: Nobody, including an unnamed secret nation that you can probably guess, really wanted a certain witc...uh, somebody [ extra hints: larger older female, screechy voice, grates on the nerves, etc...] who, besides family and business partners, is not particularly well liked by anybody...]

Answer my question and I'll answer yours. Quid pro quo, yanno? Daaaang, that phrase makes my mind jump immediately to the fat lady for some strange reason.

Oops, did I give anything away?

Don't get side tracked by the latter, to have any credibility at all you have to reel that original assertion back in... or own it and prove it.

Still waiting bro. So those indeed were lies about the handpicked by Trump intelligence chiefs saying the Russians were specifically out to put Trump in the WH, eh? Thought so.

Back
Top Bottom