• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-model teacher 'too attractive' for students

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Ex-model teacher 'too attractive' for students.

Controversy erupted after students at the prestigious San Carlo Catholic High School in Milan found sexy footage of their teacher, Ileana Tacconelli, 28, on the internet, Italian media reported.

These poor, catholic kids, having to have an ex-model as a teacher, but you can understand their concern.

resizer.aspx

She may be dangerous. :lol:

Now why couldn't I have had a teacher like that, instead of a teacher who we made bets on if her wooden chair would break under her :lol:

Now why couldn't I have had a teacher like that, instead of a teacher who we made bets on if her wooden chair would break under her :lol:

We must've had the same teacher. :shock:

Or I'd get the bitter old man, with a bald spot and ear hair, who never got laid so he'd make our young lives miserable.

We must've had the same teacher. :shock:

Or I'd get the bitter old man, with a bald spot and ear hair, and a horrible comb-over who never got laid so he'd make our young lives miserable.

You had Mr. Ed Carter for 7th grade science???

If I had a teacher like that when I went to school, and one of the other students complained that she was too hot, I would have beaten him within an inch of his life.

That's just wrong.

Some things just cannot be complained about.

Ever.

Life is unfair... I would have killed to have a hot teacher like that. Her class would have been very popular...

While one outraged mother has pulled her daughter from the school, other parents are standing behind Ms Tacconelli.

Hang on, I need to fix this quote.

While one ugly mother has pulled her daughter from the school, other parents are standing behind Ms Tacconelli.

I'd stand behind her too...especially if she's the French maid that's bending over there.

If I had a teacher like that when I went to school, and one of the other students complained that she was too hot, I would have beaten him within an inch of his life.

That's just wrong.

Some things just cannot be complained about.

Ever.

It's like the kid who reminds the teacher to give out homework.

Back
Top Bottom