• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-GOP Lawmaker Busted Attending Capitol Riot Seen Counting Ballots At Arizona “Audit”

And we cannot forget that the AZ GOP Senate - the people who initiated the audit - stated the purpose for the audit was to restore the public's faith in national elections. They then hired a former AZ state senator, who is an avowed birther, to be the "liaison" between a cluster****ed, zero ballot counting neophyte contractor fronted by a Stop the Steal Trump loyalist and the AZ Senate. As is somehow these two are so divergent they need a liaison. 🤣

Further, the Stop the Steal Trump loyalist hires a former AZ state senator to be an impartial vote counter. That controversial former AZ state senator was/is an adamant birther who also attended the insurrection on 6 January!

With restoring the public's faith in mind, the optics of the above and more are unbelievably amateurish.

Naturally leading to the conclusion that the motive has got nothing to do with restoring faith in elections.

It's the same old kind of dumbass shit Trump pulled out in the open. ie, kneecapping USPS, downplaying COVID, and pushing GOP states to not start counting mail-ins until election day, all to ensure that mail-ins would be later and Biden-heavy. His cultists saw it, knew what was up, and nonetheless claimed late Biden-heavy ballots were fraudlent.

The base is intended to point to the existence of an audit as proof that there is something fishy going on. That a chimp would commit suicide if you taught it English, explained the situation, and then insisted this recount is really for making sure elections are secure will not stop them. They will point to this audit as justification for voicing suspicion about the election.

Trump could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they not only wouldn't care, they would blame Biden with a perfectly straight face.

Make up your mind. Is it a coup? Is it insurrection?

The fact is, it was neither. It was a riot.

You cover for anti American scum.

I haven't downplayed anything. There was no coup attempt. I have no interest in Qanon.

You got any other nonsense you want cleared up?
There was a coup attempt. By denying it, you are downplaying it to the maximum. If you have no interest in QAnon, how do you know how to parrot them verbatim?

Make up your mind. Is it a coup? Is it insurrection?

The fact is, it was neither. It was a riot.
Downplaying it because you would have been thrilled if they succeeded in toppling democracy so Trump could be our King.

Words matter.
I can agree with that. However, you might not care about the words of former Arizona AG Grant Woods when talking about this Ninja audit that's now taking place. He's been a lifelong Republican until 2018 - Trump turned him into a Democrat. Listen to all he had to say.

Check! This thread isn't that long, so you should have easily picked up on what I stated before you posted here.

In my eyes, he's still a traitor along with the rest of the traitors who did what they did on 1/6.

Former Rep Anthony Kern is a whack job by nature. QAnon of sorts. Here's a fact about Kerns in which may bode well in your eyes. He's just another untrustworthy liar.

In 2014 Kern was fired from the El Mirage Police Department for lying to a superior about a lost tablet.[8] His name was added to a "Brady List" of dishonest officers. As a legislator, he tried pass a law that would remove his name from the List, without informing the sponsor that it would apply to him. After it was disclosed that the bill was for Kern's benefit, House Bill 2671 was amended to eliminate the provisions that would have helped him.[9]
So you admit that he has not been charged with an crime whatsoever yet you continue to call him a traitor without any evidence to back up such a charge. Thats fine, but there is no reason to take either you or that sort of unhinged rhetoric seriously

Who cares?

It's just a bunch of snot-nosed kids trying to toilet paper the election because they lost.

Don't mean jack-shit.

That kind of dismissive attitude is exactly what allowed January 6th to happen. These people are a danger (I know--I grew up among them). Don't underestimate them--not the depth of their craziness, or their will to act on it. They'll do worse if they get the chance, and people expressing attitudes like this are giving that chance to them.

I can agree with that. However, you might not care about the words of former Arizona AG Grant Woods when talking about this Ninja audit that's now taking place. He's been a lifelong Republican until 2018 - Trump turned him into a Democrat. Listen to all he had to say.

If he's a "close friend of McCain", he has no credibility.

He's dismissed.

So you admit that he has not been charged with an crime whatsoever yet you continue to call him a traitor without any evidence to back up such a charge. Thats fine, but there is no reason to take either you or that sort of unhinged rhetoric seriously
Anyone, and I mean anyone, who attacks our Capitol like they did are TRAITORS!! If they made it to Mike Pence and killed him, as they were shouting to do, I wonder where you'd stand with calling them traitors prior to their trials. Or, would you wait for the outcome of the trials? Trust me, you'd find that far too many of them would not have been found to be traitors, if any at all.

Even if that "dirt" includes a traitor (I know, he's not been convicted of that). I'd not trust him around my garbage.
So you know you’re wrong but assert your dumb claim anyway?

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who attacks our Capitol like they did are TRAITORS!! If they made it to Mike Pence and killed him, as they were shouting to do, I wonder where you'd stand with calling them traitors prior to their trials. Or, would you wait for the outcome of the trials? Trust me, you'd find that far too many of them would not have been found to be traitors, if any at all.
The Capitol was not attacked.

He didnt attack the capital :rolleyes: You have no evidence he did anything other than attend a rally.. Let me ask you this, should all those who participated in George Floyd protests be considered looters and arsonists and vandals because they attended a rally where some engaged in those activities?

So you know you’re wrong but assert your dumb claim anyway?
Anyone, no matter their party affiliation, who storms our US Capitol are traitors. that's the side of what's right that I can proudly proclaim.

He didnt attack the capital :rolleyes:
He instigated it.
Let me ask you this, should all those who participated in George Floyd protests be considered looters and arsonists and vandals because they attended a rally where some engaged in those activities?
I've stated this before - those in any protest who breaks the law should be charged. The protesters for dead-by-cop GF who broke the law are not traitors. Basically, they're rioters or looters.

You have no evidence he did anything other than attend a rally..
I have functioning eyes, ears and a brain. Although at my age, I admit dealing with some memory slippage.

Allow me to further educate you with how my core values works by example. Lets say Biden is my most favorite president ever, of which he's not. I do like him so far though. Now, lets also say that a president Biden did exactly what (S/I/T) Trump did not only for the last 5 years but especially a few weeks prior to the last presidential election. That would include Biden constantly loudly crying about rigged elections and that if he lost the coming election, it was rigged. At that point alone, I'd be saying out loud "Give it a break, Biden. Shut the hell up!". After Biden lost the election to President elect ?, and Biden kept screaming about how it all was rigged and stolen, I'd be so frickin' done with his sorry ass while probably yelling at the tv for him to get over it and just go retire already. Then Dec rolls around and Biden starts posting crap about holding a protest rally on 1/6 the Capitol Hill. The Ellipse in particular where Biden and his goons would all gather to spout off more lies about the election. Now, I'm perturbed because Biden would be so self centered and selfish to still piss on the 1/6 certification of the next president of the US. On 1/6 I turn the tv on and there the growing crazy mob are, all packed in like sardines to get their jollies off waiting for Biden to show up. Ok, lets see where this is going because it doesn't look good at all. No National Guard has been activated to create a perimeter around the Capitol Building. I say, "What the hell gives here??" This is way too too risky to allow this goofy ass mob to act on their crazy emotions that Biden and his goons have stoked. Walla, the magical hour arrives when president Biden finally hogs the microphones and spews crazy ass shit to the mob, in which it was a no brainer at this point that the mob was busting at the seems to get after it. I'm now really concerned that this could turn extremely ugly. Still, no National Guard is in place. Then Biden finishes his rantings by telling the mob to march up that road to the Capitol Building and that he'd be marching there with them. The mob starts yelling all sorts of angry crap while passing the word to move in on the Capitol Building. Then, the most unbelievable crap to ever witness on American Soil is domestic terrorists crashing into the Capitol Building and once in, they keep destroying govt property and yelling obscenities and actual words of shit like "get them" or "kill them". Them included Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. The Capitol Police was overrun. The mob was then breaking through the doors of the chamber while cops were trying to hold them back with had guns drawn. Then a shot was fired and the crowd finally began peeling back in some retreat but it was hours before any control of the Capitol Building took place with help of the DC Police. So, needless to say, I'm so f**king done with Biden!! So done, that what I witness was an act of a traitorous act by a huge ass mob, Biden and his goons. I mean this from every damn fiber of my body. I would be typing posts on this message board referring top Biden as a traitor. His goons as traitors. The mob who did what they did as traitors. I might try to poo poo some of it ( I highly doubt it though) by blaming Republican protest in the past as having some looters and bad actors. What protestors have wrongly done elsewhere and at other times was not an assault on the US Capitol. They are not traitors but law breakers. Biden, in this example, IS a traitor! However, in real time, he's NOT!

Back
Top Bottom