• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-GOP Lawmaker Busted Attending Capitol Riot Seen Counting Ballots At Arizona “Audit”

You may think that this act is cute, but its only repugnant.
Cute? Act?

I do not think surveilling people, investigating them, doxxing them, making shit up about them and encouraging a domestic terrorist organization to attack them is a "cute act". It's terrifying for the targets, it's a dangerous and repugnant tactic. I'd like to see the people doing getting sent to jail.

Has this guy been charged with any crime? Last I heard been seen on the capital steps on 1/6 is not a crime
Sure shows his interest in being part on an insurrection aimed at installing Trump back into the WH. No one said he committed a crime, although there are those who would disagree with that.

This guys goal since all this crap started was to figure out a way to overturn legally certified elections on Trumps behalf. Hardly a guy anyone can trust.

Here is my take on how this will go. They finish the audit and declare many problems found indicating that Trump actually won. They refuse, however, to explain what those problems were.

Arizona and other states use this info to pass even more restrictive election bills. It will be nothing more than another excuse for republicans to figure out more ways to cheat.

Sure shows his interest in being part on an insurrection aimed at installing Trump back into the WH. No one said he committed a crime, although there are those who would disagree with that.

This guys goal since all this crap started was to figure out a way to overturn legally certified elections on Trumps behalf. Hardly a guy anyone can trust.

Here is my take on how this will go. They finish the audit and declare many problems found indicating that Trump actually won. They refuse, however, to explain what those problems were.

Arizona and other states use this info to pass even more restrictive election bills. It will be nothing more than another excuse for republicans to figure out more ways to cheat.
It's fodder for the next Q insurrection. They will not rest until Trump is our King.

Cute? Act?

I do not think surveilling people, investigating them, doxxing them, making shit up about them and encouraging a domestic terrorist organization to attack them is a "cute act". It's terrifying for the targets, it's a dangerous and repugnant tactic. I'd like to see the people doing getting sent to jail.

Of course not, we should be encouraging a terrorist organization to attack the Capitol

Of course not, we should be encouraging a terrorist organization to attack the Capitol
No. We should not be encouraging any terrorist organization...especially Antifa/BLM.

Has this guy been charged with any crime? Last I heard been seen on the capital steps on 1/6 is not a crime
Check! This thread isn't that long, so you should have easily picked up on what I stated before you posted here.
Even if that "dirt" includes a traitor (I know, he's not been convicted of that).

In my eyes, he's still a traitor along with the rest of the traitors who did what they did on 1/6.

Former Rep Anthony Kern is a whack job by nature. QAnon of sorts. Here's a fact about Kerns in which may bode well in your eyes. He's just another untrustworthy liar.

In 2014 Kern was fired from the El Mirage Police Department for lying to a superior about a lost tablet.[8] His name was added to a "Brady List" of dishonest officers. As a legislator, he tried pass a law that would remove his name from the List, without informing the sponsor that it would apply to him. After it was disclosed that the bill was for Kern's benefit, House Bill 2671 was amended to eliminate the provisions that would have helped him.[9]

Oh FFS....insurrectionists counting ballots, is there any Trump scum you won't support?

And we cannot forget that the AZ GOP Senate - the people who initiated the audit - stated the purpose for the audit was to restore the public's faith in national elections. They then hired a former AZ state senator, who is an avowed birther, to be the "liaison" between a cluster****ed, zero ballot counting neophyte contractor fronted by a Stop the Steal Trump loyalist and the AZ Senate. As is somehow these two are so divergent they need a liaison. 🤣

Further, the Stop the Steal Trump loyalist hires a former AZ state senator to be an impartial vote counter. That controversial former AZ state senator was/is an adamant birther who also attended the insurrection on 6 January!

With restoring the public's faith in mind, the optics of the above and more are unbelievably amateurish.

By downplaying their coup attempt, you are encouraging Qanon
I haven't downplayed anything. There was no coup attempt. I have no interest in Qanon.

You got any other nonsense you want cleared up?

Well, it may help others who may not be convinced yet that republicans have zero integrity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".......Kern’s involvement, not just as an observer, but as a paid worker recounting votes, is noteworthy given his past support of claims the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

His hiring also contradicts a previous statement by Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan about what qualifications were necessary, or disqualifying, to recount Maricopa County votes. On April 22, Logan — who’s been criticized for his own social media posts spreading conspiracies of fraud about the 2020 election — told reporters background checks were conducted on all applicants to avoid biased workers........

Ouch

I haven't downplayed anything. There was no coup attempt. I have no interest in Qanon.

You got any other nonsense you want cleared up?
Bullshit. You are trying to downplay insurrection.

Who cares?

It's just a bunch of snot-nosed kids trying to toilet paper the election because they lost.

Don't mean jack-shit.
What are they doing in there anyway? They've been at it for days now and they say they'll be finished in two weeks? Counting votes from one county? The contracter, Cyber Ninjas, CEO was last heard spreading a bizarre story that Hugo Chavez's company had rigged voting machines. When did Chavez die, 6 years ago?
This is some strange shit. I could count 2 million ballots myself in a few days and this company will take 3 weeks?

What are they doing in there anyway? They've been at it for days now and they say they'll be finished in two weeks? Counting votes from one county? The contracter, Cyber Ninjas, CEO was last heard spreading a bizarre story that Hugo Chavez's company had rigged voting machines. When did Chavez die, 6 years ago?
This is some strange shit. I could count 2 million ballots myself in a few days and this company will take 3 weeks?
It's all a big Republican sham.

It's all a big Republican sham.
Seriously. 3 weeks to recount the ballots from one county, 2 million or so.
Anyone who thinks 'recount' is all that's happening there is blindered or naive, or both.

Bullshit. You are trying to downplay insurrection.
Make up your mind. Is it a coup? Is it insurrection?

The fact is, it was neither. It was a riot.

Man, what's with Arizona?!! Not only are ballots from the last election being audited by a shady outfit, but look at who they have counting ballots. A traitor!!

Former Arizona lawmaker Anthony Kern, who was seen on the steps of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 when a rally to overturn the presidential election became a bloody siege that left five people dead, was identified on Friday as one of the volunteers who are counting ballots at the controversial Arizona audit.

Democrats in Arizona have asked federal officials to investigate Kern and other Republicans who took part in efforts to overturn the election.

Dirty as hell. But they know their base will dutifully (pretend to?) believe any dumbassed lie they are commanded to. To wit,

Yes, I've read about how the latest tactic is to park people near the audit site and have them take pictures of people coming out so they can try to identify them and dig up dirt. Maybe this is a precursor to Antifa vandalizing their homes and terrorizing their families.

Who could you possibly be fooling at this point? Trump's own lawyers told the courts they were not alleging voter fraud.

And you drop some canned bullshit like this in every thread that might conceivably relate to Trump. I honestly cannot remember seeing a thread that can be so described without something like this in the first few posts.

Give it up. Your orange criminal lost.

Seriously. 3 weeks to recount the ballots from one county, 2 million or so.
Anyone who thinks 'recount' is all that's happening there is blindered or naive, or both.
It takes the Ninjas time to alter ballots.

Dirty as hell. But they know their base will dutifully (pretend to?) believe any dumbassed lie they are commanded to. To wit,

Who could you possibly be fooling at this point? Trump's own lawyers told the courts they were not alleging voter fraud.

And you drop some canned bullshit like this in every thread that might conceivably relate to Trump. I honestly cannot remember seeing a thread that can be so described without something like this in the first few posts.

Give it up. Your orange criminal lost.
Everything I said is truth.

Back
Top Bottom