• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ex-GOP Lawmaker Busted Attending Capitol Riot Seen Counting Ballots At Arizona “Audit”

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Man, what's with Arizona?!! Not only are ballots from the last election being audited by a shady outfit, but look at who they have counting ballots. A traitor!!

Former Arizona lawmaker Anthony Kern, who was seen on the steps of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 when a rally to overturn the presidential election became a bloody siege that left five people dead, was identified on Friday as one of the volunteers who are counting ballots at the controversial Arizona audit.

Democrats in Arizona have asked federal officials to investigate Kern and other Republicans who took part in efforts to overturn the election.

Man, what's with Arizona?!! Not only are ballots from the last election being audited by a shady outfit, but look at who they have counting ballots. A traitor!!

Former Arizona lawmaker Anthony Kern, who was seen on the steps of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 when a rally to overturn the presidential election became a bloody siege that left five people dead, was identified on Friday as one of the volunteers who are counting ballots at the controversial Arizona audit.

Democrats in Arizona have asked federal officials to investigate Kern and other Republicans who took part in efforts to overturn the election.
Yes, I've read about how the latest tactic is to park people near the audit site and have them take pictures of people coming out so they can try to identify them and dig up dirt.

Maybe this is a precursor to Antifa vandalizing their homes and terrorizing their families.

Yes, I've read about how the latest tactic is to park people near the audit site and have them take pictures of people coming out so they can try to identify them and dig up dirt.

Maybe this is a precursor to Antifa vandalizing their homes and terrorizing their families.

OMG.

What's next here at DP?

Q drops?

Why don’t we focus on the shady shit actually happening and not the shady shit your cynical mind imagines may happen in the future, and in any event would not be an excuse for said actually occurring shady shit?

Why don’t we focus on the shady shit actually happening and not the shady shit your cynical mind imagines may happen in the future, and in any event would not be an excuse for said actually occurring shady shit?
There isn't any "shady shit" to focus on.

There really are people doing what I described.

Even if that "dirt" includes a traitor (I know, he's not been convicted of that). I'd not trust him around my garbage.

It's a complete shit show, from the AZ controlled Senate (they control the chamber by one vote) sending Maricopa ballots to "cyber ninja's" who didn't know that their employees should NOT have ANY blue/black pens near the ballots (they did)....to the voting tabulators being examined beyond the view of monitors.

Ken Bennett proclaimed that the funding beyond the Senates' $150K for cyber ninja will come from private donations, "just like funding for the state election process", forgetting the Ducey just made that type of funding illegal on April 9th. We won't know who, beyond OAN, is funding this absurd, illegal action.

Also have to add, back in the day Veterans Memorial Colosseum, where this charade is being played out, was called "The Madhouse on McDowell" due to the street where its located and some of the crazy games the Suns played there....now, that takes on a whole new meaning.

Last edited:
Even if that "dirt" includes a traitor (I know, he's not been convicted of that). I'd not trust him around my garbage.
Well then, it's a good thing he's not hanging around your garbage.

You don't have to go to OAN to watch it.
that wasn't the point, the point remains, you don't have to be there to get images of the "cyber ninjas"....a rw channel is broadcasting the charade to the WORLD.

Further, yer right....I could walk over to VMC and watch it....but why would I when at least 5 state/county agencies have ALREADY audited ALL of the ballots.

Uh huh. Maybe, possibly, could be. Any other hard facts you would like to share with us?

that wasn't the point, the point remains, you don't have to be there to get images of the "cyber ninjas"....a rw channel is broadcasting the charade to the WORLD.

Further, yer right....I could walk over to VMC and watch it....but why would I when at least 5 state/county agencies have ALREADY audited ALL of the ballots.
Maybe you don't realize...

The people doing the audit have a website with streaming video from nine camera's throughout the audit area. You don't have to watch any "rw channel". Hell, you don't even have to walk over to VMC to watch it...which you couldn't do even if you wanted to. They won't let you in.

None of the previous recounts or the previous audit were credible. The recounts simply recounted all the ballots. Bogus ballots equals bogus recount. The previous audit didn't audit all the ballots. Just pre-selected batches of ballots. And this audit is also analyzing the Dominion machines...something AZ hasn't done before.

Whatever the outcome, you can be sure that this audit is covering all the bases.

The people doing the audit have a website with streaming video from nine camera's throughout the audit area. You don't have to watch any "rw channel". Hell, you don't even have to walk over to VMC to watch it...which you couldn't do even if you wanted to. They won't let you in.

None of the previous recounts or the previous audit were credible. The recounts simply recounted all the ballots. Bogus ballots equals bogus recount. The previous audit didn't audit all the ballots. Just pre-selected batches of ballots. And this audit is also analyzing the Dominion machines...something AZ hasn't done before.

Whatever the outcome, you can be sure that this audit is covering all the bases.
sorry, but you are wrong about the previous reviews and audit.

Covering all the basis. You got to be kidding.
- Did the Cyber Ninjas Doug Logan in the past say the election was rigged? Did he say people are going to be surprised what they find in this audit?
You seem to believe there is no bias in those statement.

- Tell me since the equipment forensic audit has not been covered in any way by human monitors, or cameras, thereby not being transparent is 100% legit?

What are they hiding? What are they afraid of?

The people doing the audit have a website with streaming video from nine camera's throughout the audit area. You don't have to watch any "rw channel".
Hence, it is stupid to make an argument that a person would have to "sit in the parking lot" to take pictures of the ninjas to ID them...
None of the previous recounts or the previous audit were credible.
Sure, cuz voting in AZ, nay MARICOPA COUNTY.....has always been suspect, especially in 2016!
The recounts simply recounted all the ballots. Bogus ballots equals bogus recount. The previous audit didn't audit all the ballots. Just pre-selected batches of ballots. And this audit is also analyzing the Dominion machines...something AZ hasn't done before.
uh, yer wrong, previous audits checked all ballots, especially the mailed in ballots for sig check....and the counting machines were even audited BEFORE the election....and the GOP auditors DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO SHOW UP. Thats how concerned they were prior to the election.
Whatever the outcome, you can be sure that this audit is covering all the bases
You know nothing about this, as per usual.

Gee I wonder what results they will come up with? Does anyone with a partially working brain not have a good idea?

With the likes of Rep. Anthony Kern you can be pretty certain he will do all he can do to show Trump won by a landslide.

This is no different than having all the Trump family members set up a recount station.

Has this guy been charged with any crime? Last I heard been seen on the capital steps on 1/6 is not a crime

Who cares?

It's just a bunch of snot-nosed kids trying to toilet paper the election because they lost.

Don't mean jack-shit.

Well, it may help others who may not be convinced yet that republicans have zero integrity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".......Kern’s involvement, not just as an observer, but as a paid worker recounting votes, is noteworthy given his past support of claims the election was stolen from former President Donald Trump.

His hiring also contradicts a previous statement by Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan about what qualifications were necessary, or disqualifying, to recount Maricopa County votes. On April 22, Logan — who’s been criticized for his own social media posts spreading conspiracies of fraud about the 2020 election — told reporters background checks were conducted on all applicants to avoid biased workers........

Oh FFS....insurrectionists counting ballots, is there any Trump scum you won't support?

Antifa blamed for everything.jpg

They will keep re-counting until they can proclaim that the election was stolen. Don't give them oxygen.

Oh FFS....insurrectionists counting ballots, is there any Trump scum you won't support?
Is there any limit to the hyperbole you'll spout off with?

You may think that this act is cute, but its only repugnant.

Back
Top Bottom