• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence Sandy Hook was a hoax.

Maccabee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Since this is the anniversary of the shooting and the last thread I made dealing with this kinda got derailed, I thought I create a thread specifically dealing the conspiracy theories surrounding Sandy Hook. If you're going to provide evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax, provide a source for your claim.

Since this is the anniversary of the shooting and the last thread I made dealing with this kinda got derailed, I thought I create a thread specifically dealing the conspiracy theories surrounding Sandy Hook. If you're going to provide evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax, provide a source for your claim.

Disgusting. The only people still spreading these disgusting lies are the far right conservative gun nuts. These people have no shame. Little children were SLAUGHTERED by a white supremacist with many guns.

And the worst offenders are the so called pro-life christians who value guns more than little children's lives.

Disgusting. The only people still spreading these disgusting lies are the far right conservative gun nuts. These people have no shame. Little children were SLAUGHTERED by a white supremacist with many guns.

And the worst offenders are the so called pro-life christians who value guns more than little children's lives.

I'm in no way a fan of people who think this (or any other) shooting was a hoax, but I'm curious where you're getting Adam Lanza was a white supremacists?

Seriously, **** off. Dozens of children slaughtered by a mad-man who never should have been able to access lethal weapons... and you want to pretend these children simply dropped dead with bullets in their bodies because ... why the hell not? How DARE you. Seriously, how DARE you.

Correction, the only people who are spreading these disgusting lies are conspiracy theorists. Not every gun owner believes that Sandy Hook was a hoax. In fact, that's a rare thing.

Please keep abortion and your partisan views out of this thread.

Seriously, **** off. Dozens of children slaughtered by a mad-man who never should have been able to access lethal weapons... and you want to pretend these children simply dropped dead with bullets in their bodies because ... why the hell not? How DARE you. Seriously, how DARE you.

Is this directed to me because I don't believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax. I use to, until I had police training and realized the ridiculousness of the theory.

Well, this is one way to anger the overwhelming majority of the DP community.

You used to believe that Sandy Hook was a Hoax until you had Police training?

I simply cannot fathom how anyone could actually believe it was a Hoax to begin with.

I was young, naive, and into a lot of conspiracy theories at the time. When you're only fed the conspiracy theory side of the story, things seemed to all fit together.

The other day I was rereading parts of THE INFERNO by Dante. Way down there just outside the lowest ring which contains Satan, I expect Dante had a space reserved for folks just like this.

Cool, I can already stop looking for the dumbest thread on DP.

It seems members are having the wrong impression. I don't believe in the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories (anymore that is). I'm asking for evidence that it was a hoax.

It seems members are having the wrong impression. I don't believe in the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories (anymore that is). I'm asking for evidence that it was a hoax.

I doubt if this thread goes very far. Those who believe Sandy Hook was a hoax or false flag will only post talking points that try to show errors in the "official" investigation. Alternative explanations are rarely backed up with creditable evidence. When asked specific questions about "signs", "crisis actors", school closed for a year. They fail to answer.

I'm in no way a fan of people who think this (or any other) shooting was a hoax, but I'm curious where you're getting Adam Lanza was a white supremacists?

Ow Ow. Cause ALL White people are?

I suspect the reason there are conspiracy theories behind nearly every fatal event in the world revolves around the media's first inclination to find fault in someone that fits THEIR agenda. Then they are used as a weapon.

Ordinarily, one would provide evidence that SH was true and accurate, but in the wacky world of Scott Pelley Afficionados and related authoritarians, the authorities have no obligation to prove their story. They need only to assert that they would never deceive, and have once again told the truth. :lamo

Such a nice appeal to emotion. Pity the facts work against your emotional appeal.

While providing no evidence that the official tale is true and accurate....such a skilled debater.

While providing no evidence that the official tale is true and accurate....such a skilled debater.

Your wrong T72. Evidence has been provided in the form of the investigation reports and the evidence collected.

You would not even admit you are wrong about the "sign in" and when it was put up. You bought in to your sites you use that the sign was up before the "shooting".
They were wrong. The use of prove a negative claim is such a poor debating skill to use. :lamo

I find most CT entertaining or funny. This particular one is really disgusting, though. Some parents of those poor dead children have had to change residences multiple times from being harassed by the more extreme believers in this CT.

Your wrong T72. Evidence has been provided in the form of the investigation reports and the evidence collected.

You would not even admit you are wrong about the "sign in" and when it was put up. You bought in to your sites you use that the sign was up before the "shooting".
They were wrong. The use of prove a negative claim is such a poor debating skill to use. :lamo

My standards for evidence is much higher than yours.

Ordinarily, one would provide evidence that SH was true and accurate, but in the wacky world of Scott Pelley Afficionados and related authoritarians, the authorities have no obligation to prove their story. They need only to assert that they would never deceive, and have once again told the truth. :lamo

Ok, then start a thread asking people to prove Sandy Hook wasn't a haox. Don't hijack my thread for your own convenience. The perimeters have been set in OP. Provide evidence that Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag and link sources to back up your claim.

Process of elimination. Most, if not all of the conspiracy theories surrounding Sandy Hook are from snippets of what was publically known. By debunking conspiracy theories, you validate the "official narrative." Now, are you're going to contribute to the thread pr are you going to continue to try to shift the burden of proof and derail the thread like last time?

My standards for evidence is much higher than yours.
d63.jpeg

I was young, naive, and into a lot of conspiracy theories at the time. When you're only fed the conspiracy theory side of the story, things seemed to all fit together.

If it makes you feel any better, I bought into that 'Truther' nonsense some years back. Young, stupid, and easily coaxed into finding more reasons to hate George W. The silver lining to that embarrasing phase is that I'm now practically immune to conspiracy theories, and approach everything with a great deal more skepticism.

Back
Top Bottom