• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence of Stolen Election Mounts. Chinese Involvement Shown. Respected OANN Reports

You're trying to prove to flat earthers that the Earth is round.
Which makes no sense coming from someone who still believes the moon is made of cheese.

Colonel Phil Waldron: Cheating went down to the precinct level where a 5.555% vote shift to Biden were added to Biden totals after counting allegedly 'stopped' on election night in Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Chinese involved in algorithm

Obviously our own Xinhua media is suppressing all facts, as it completes its stealing of the election. If you people would think for a minute, you would see the Mueller Report, the allegations of Trump-Russia collusion were nothing more than a smoke screen to cover the real ongoing plans for fraud through the REAL enemy, Communist China.
OANNism = ONANism

The machines printed out paper ballots which were then verified by the voter before turning in. It's impossible to hack a piece of paper. So what exactly is the claim here?
Antifa electrons, obviously.

Textbook projection.
I don't think so. I made a lot of money during Trump. i got a nice piece of the pie, so to speak. You leftwingers think you're going to get some sort of special privilege for your devotion to the Marxists. You won't. You'll suffer the same as everybody else. Probably worse.

I don't think so. I made a lot of money during Trump. i got a nice piece of the pie, so to speak. You leftwingers think you're going to get some sort of special privilege for your devotion to the Marxists. You won't. You'll suffer the same as everybody else. Probably worse.
You joined the globalists in their feeding behaviors. The very ones you rail at also did great for the same reasons. You did not beat them, you joined them.

Untrue. We know the leftwing media does everything it can to hide the truth. The left KNEW Trump never colluded with the Russians. They KNEW the Steele Dossier was fabricated, because they're the ones who fabricated it. And yet they had to drag America along for three years pretending the Mueller Report was a valid inquiry when they KNEW it wasn't. THAT was the conspiracy theory.

Your thinking is what made this thread end up in Conspiracy Theories.

Did you make money during the Obama years?

Did you make money during the Obama years?
I took a big hit during the Obama Great Recession he and his party caused. Then soared under Trump. The whole country did. And now the party that the people DIDNT want and DIDNT vote for is going to come in and destroy all that. You can see why most of the country is angry now.

Last edited:
I took a big hit during the Obama Great Recession he and his party caused. Then soared under Trump. The whole country did. And now the party that the people DIDNT want and DIDNT vote for is going to come in and destroy all that. You can see why most of the country is angry now.

Are you making all this money in the stock market?

These are proven facts.

OANN can tell you that all day long, the only believers in it are those who are willing to follow OANN.

Makes them no different than any other QAnon type source.

Given how quickly this thread was moved to CT, you may want to reconsider what you term as "respected OANN reports" or "proven facts."

And we find out the real winner was Kim Wang.

Evidence of Stolen Election Mounts. Chinese Involvement Shown. Respected OANN Reports

OK, I admit it. I burst into laughter upon reading this thread cap.

Obviously none. Didnt you read the post that you quoted? What on earth does Obama have to do with your OP?
That was a racist trope, obviously :(

Back
Top Bottom