• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence of EXPLOSIVES in the WTC complex.

To prevent more derails of to ther threads, please post evidence of explosives in WTC1, WTC2 or WTC7 in this thread.
I can't post evidence of explosives, no more than you can post evidence of heat weakened steel. I don't have any direct proof/evidence of explosives seeing as none were looked for according to the NIST.

What I can do is post evidence which suggests the possibility that there were explosives.

If that's what you are interested in, I'll be happy to provide you with it?

I can't post evidence of explosives, no more than you can post evidence of heat weakened steel. I don't have any direct proof/evidence of explosives seeing as none were looked for according to the NIST.

What I can do is post evidence which suggests the possibility that there were explosives.

If that's what you are interested in, I'll be happy to provide you with it?

Blatant dodging noted.

So, no actual evidence... Got it.
Plenty of evidence to suggest it possibly existed! lol
We can ask the Mods to kill the thread since you cannot/will not provide evidence for explosives.
Go for it, it was a silly thread anyway.

Why create a thread where you know the demands can't be met? lol

Dodging noted.
Thought you were going to get this thread closed?? lol

Still demanding the impossible while believing the impossible, the true spirit of a pantomime debunker! lol

If there is plenty of evidence then why can it not be posted?

If there is plenty of evidence then why can it not be posted?
Because what you want isn't evidence, you want proof.

You want eyewitness accounts who say they saw explosive devices......and even if they did exist, you would find a way to deny what they claim like you do with those who claimed to have seen molten steel.
You want photographic evidence of explosive devices.....and even if they did exist, you would find a way to deny they were.

You want the impossible, I can't give it to you, nobody can.

What I can give to you is evidence which shows the possibility that explosives were used. But it appears that the other pantomime debunkers are not interest in that!

Thanks for the video.

However, to a pantomime debunker, this isn't evidence.

You see to a pantomime debunker, the only person qualified to say that it was explosives is a demolition expert.

Firefighters can't make that judgement.

Therefore it doesn't qualify as evidence and besides, eyewitnesses are unreliable, unless they witness the building ready to collapse, then they are evidence!

Its all very confusing, because the pantomime yard stick of what constitutes as evidence is never measurable, it's interchangable, but thanks anyway! lol

The thread title specifically says evidence.

The thread title specifically says evidence.

Eyewitness testimony is the account a bystander gives in the courtroom, describing what that person observed that occurred during the specific incident under investigation. Ideally this recollection of events is detailed, however this is not always the case. This recollection is used as evidence to show what happened from a witness' point of view.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyewitness_testimony

Eyewitness testimony is the account a bystander gives in the courtroom, describing what that person observed that occurred during the specific incident under investigation. Ideally this recollection of events is detailed, however this is not always the case. This recollection is used as evidence to show what happened from a witness' point of view.

But what solid evidence is there for explosives?

Explosions can be found in structural fires where there are no explosives......

Back
Top Bottom