• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence grows virus originated from animals at Wuhan wet market

Republicans are so similar to Democrats as to be indistinguishable from them.

Libertarians strive to reduce the size and impact of government on the lives of the people. This means fewer regulations, lower taxes and less government control.

You perceptions seem to be so inaccurate as to be useless.
Uh huh. The people who claim to be libertarian certainly aren't able to perform what they claim. Instead , they get bamboozled by the so called 'libertarian' billionairs, and replace the government with corporations.

oh code, I already knew you got your obedient opinion from the conservative media. You didnt need to confirm that. I was looking for evidence. Just to help you put America first, lets review your silly "editorial". The very first claim is sourced to Zerohedge (hopefully, this doesnt need to be explained to you why its not evidence). Then the author quotes a NY Post "reporter" who cites an intelligence analyst "who supposedly discovered this via open-source methods". Yes, your silly editorial actually said that. Here, read it yourself.

According to the New York Post‘s Miranda Devine, citing an intelligence analyst from the United Kingdom (UK) who supposedly discovered this via open-source methods,

And code, the key to putting America first is when you read an "editorial" that starts with the "The fix is in to remove every last trace of evidence " understand that its not going prove anything. Its simply going to tell you want you want to believe. so code, you obvioulsy want to believe "china caused the pandemic". Please tell us why this is so important to you? Lets pretend china admits it, what will that mean to you?

Denying reality is key to your belief system.

I had no intention of disturbing you. Only responding to your request.

Denying reality is key to your belief system.

I had no intention of disturbing you. Only responding to your request.
total projection. You're the guy who says with certainty that "covid came from a lab" and "china destroyed evidence". I can grasp the fact that both of these are possible but you have no reason to state either with certainty. I've simply informed you that the actual scientists who are researching covid believe covid came from the wet markets. and that simple fact has triggered a parade of delusion, dishonesty and flailing from you. Your latest flailing is because I simply asked you why is "lab leak" so important for you to believe. You are clearly emotionally invested in believing "lab leak" yet lack the courage to simply state why. Again, please tell us why this is so important to you.

Uh huh. The people who claim to be libertarian certainly aren't able to perform what they claim. Instead , they get bamboozled by the so called 'libertarian' billionairs, and replace the government with corporations.

Regarding the highlight, that sounds odd.

Can you present an example of whatever it is that you are thinking about?

Regarding the highlight, that sounds odd.

Can you present an example of whatever it is that you are thinking about?
Why yes. Take a look at the so called 'libertarian think tanks'. Look at the funding. A lot of the funding comes from Koch Industries, and other various Koch brother (well, now charl4es alone) does. From such think tanks as the Heritage Foundation, Cato , The Federalist, all have links to the Koch Industries. Also ALEC has a lot of funding from the Koch Industries,. Using their leverage, they are influencing the sources that libertarians get their information (misinformation), and mold their political opinions in such ways that help gain the conglomerates more power.

It's not for nothihng that for example, the heartland institute funds and promotes so called 'studies' against climate change, since the oil industry would suffer with some of the remediation for legitimate change.. The 'small government' means bigger profits more money and more power for Charles (and it used to be David).

That's really all Libertarianism is, a con to get people to give up their power against the ultra wealthy - democracy and their government - by convincing them government is the thing threatening their freedoms. It would be like Putin convincing Ukrainians that Zelensky's government is the threat to them.

total projection. You're the guy who says with certainty that "covid came from a lab" and "china destroyed evidence". I can grasp the fact that both of these are possible but you have no reason to state either with certainty. I've simply informed you that the actual scientists who are researching covid believe covid came from the wet markets. and that simple fact has triggered a parade of delusion, dishonesty and flailing from you. Your latest flailing is because I simply asked you why is "lab leak" so important for you to believe. You are clearly emotionally invested in believing "lab leak" yet lack the courage to simply state why. Again, please tell us why this is so important to you.

China did destroy evidence.

The Virus has never done what you say it did.

China did destroy evidence.

The Virus has never done what you say it did.
And of course you have evidence of the allegedly destroyed evidence. Please share it with the forum and alert the relevant authorities who will no doubt be eager to learn from you.

That's really all Libertarianism is, a con to get people to give up their power against the ultra wealthy - democracy and their government - by convincing them government is the thing threatening their freedoms. It would be like Putin convincing Ukrainians that Zelensky's government is the threat to them.
No. That is what the libertarian movement turn out to be. The ideals behind it isn't bad, on paper at least. The scam is because unscrupulous people manipulate people's desires., and the ideals are easily abused

No. That is what the libertarian movement turn out to be. The ideals behind it isn't bad, on paper at least. The scam is because unscrupulous people manipulate people's desires., and the ideals are easily abused
Well, yes. Show me a cult or ideology or similar set of organization ideals sold to people by someone and I'll show you something that 'sounds good'. That's what they do, package it to sound good. It's all world peace and puppies. You have to look past that. You can find 'good ideals' in you ideal libertarianism, but you can find them outside libertarianism - it's more important to recognize what it 'really' is with its 'hijacking' and promoters.

Your last thoughts define your misunderstanding and nothing else.

Libertarianism very simply endorses the fact that the least government required is the best government to choose.

Back
Top Bottom