• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evidence explosives were planted in WTC7 during OEM renovations in 1998 and 1999.

CT: To make absolutely sure the media reports the collapse of 7 we'll wait for 7 hours before setting off the charges.

The Man: 7 hours? But that will be in broad daylight and in full view of everyone. People are going to see and hear explosions from nearly 200 demolition charges.

CT: We'll use more of those super-secret hush-a-booms.

The Man: But everyone in the building will have time to escape. The people who know about the SEC files will get out. They might even take the files with them!

CT: It'll be fine.

The Man: OK, but what is going to be the cover story for why it collapsed?

CT: Well fire of course.

The Man: But you just said that fire,…

CT: Don't interrupt. We'll attach rockets to perimeter columns on the upper floors of the North Tower so that when the non-exploding explosives go off the rockets will ignite and laterally project each of those pieces 6-700 feet to hit 7 WTC.

The Man: But those pieces weigh two to ten tons each!

CT: Then we will send our secret Ninja squad into 7 WTC to set fires all over the building.

The Man: Won't the fires disturb the explosive charges, damage their leads and detonators?

CT: We won't set fires on the floors with the explosives.

The Man: But the fires might spread because of all the damage from the laterally projected North Tower columns venting the building.

CT: Seems unlikely.

The Man: You sure.

CT: Of course, I'm a CT. I'm right about everything and you can't prove otherwise.

The Man: Back to Washington, how many super-secret hush-a-boom explosives are we going to need at the Pentagon?

CT: None. We'll just use a missile.

The Man: Hold the phone. A missile, and a hijacked airplane?

CT: No, just a missile.

The Man: But we already have a hijacked airplane, why not just use that? The hijacked plane will actually cause more damage.

CT: We don't want to hurt the people on the plane.

The Man: Wait, what,…?

CT: So we will just take say a Tomahawk cruise missile and paint it to look like an airliner. Nobody will suspect a thing.

The Man: There's a substantial size difference.

CT: I'm way ahead of you on that. You see, we will still have the terrorists hijack the plane, then when they get to Washington they will perform a 3-minute descending turn,…

The Man: But that's impossible, no pilot has ever performed a 3-minute descending turn before.

CT: The plane will be under radio control from a secret remote location.

The Man: So why do we need the hijackers?

CT: I told you don't interrupt. Once the plane levels off the missile will be launched and fly directly underneath Flight 77. Then at the last second Flight 77 will pull up and miss the Pentagon, its escape masked by the explosion of the missile.

The Man: That's a hell of a maneuver. I mean, a pull-up like that would have to be about 11 g's.

CT: Not nearly as difficult as a 3-minute descending turn.

The Man: Won't the tower at Reagan Airport see Flight 77 as it flies right across the airport? Won't radar spot it.

CT: Cloaking device.

The Man: That's good thinking. What happens to the plane then?

CT: We land it at a secret airport in Ohio, then dispose of everyone aboard.

The Man: Wait, I thought the whole point of not crashing the plane was,…

CT: Can't leave any witnesses behind.

The Man: If we are going to make it look like the passengers and crew of Flight 93 tried to heroically re-take the plane I was thinking we would notify the passengers families so if their loved ones called from the plane they could be informed of what was going on and would take matters into their own hands.

CT: Can't count on that. Cell phones don't work on planes.

The Man: But the seatback phones,…

CT: We'll shoot Flight 93 down.

The Man: Shoot it down? With what? We don't have any alert fighters in the area.

CT: We'll use a civilian Falcon 20 business jet. Just hand a Sidewinder on it. No problem.

The Man: And then the plane will crash in the field.

CT: No. We fake the crash site, scatter some bits around but not enough to make it look like an actual plane then carve out a hole in the ground ahead of time that looks like a fuselage and wing impact.

The Man: But what happens to Flight 93?

CT: We land it at the same secret airfield in Ohio, liquidate everyone on board and destroy the plane.

The Man: I'm not sure I follow.

CT: Just trust me, it works.

The Man: OK then, lets go over the plan one last time.

The original plan was to recruit 19 terrorists from Iraq who think they are working for a Jihadist organization to hijack 4 airplanes - something they are very experienced at - and use them in a suicide attack - another favorite tactic - to crash them into 4 world famous icons of American economic, military and political power. Then we amended the plan to attack a 5th building which is not famous, or iconic or a symbol of American economic, military and political power with a simple truck bomb that any terrorist could build. Very few people need to be in on it, the plan is simple, cheap and doesn't require much in the way of special equipment or skill.

Having determined that plan runs the risk of not having buildings totally collapse we will hire hundreds of men to pre-wire 3 buildings in New York with hundreds of explosive charges that are invisible, immune to damage from impact or fire, produce no noise, flash, supersonic pressure wave, heat or high-velocity ejecta and leave no trace on the steel they cut. Then on top of that we will throw in train loads of Super High Intensity Thermite.

CT: Yep.

The Man: We don't just put some explosives in the plane.

CT: Right

The Man: Then we will crash the lanes into two of those buildings, laterally projecting steel segments weighing many tons each with invisible rockets into the third - but we won't blow the buildings up on impact where it will do the most damage and inflict the most casualties.

CT: So far so good.

The Man: Instead we will let them burn for a while since there is absolutely zero risk the impacts will upset all of our careful set malicious devices. This will allow tens of thousands of potential victims time to escape because as we all know, buildings are more important than people.

The Man: In Washington, instead of simply crashing a hijacked plane we will have it perform a simple basic maneuver that all CT's know is impossible but do it using a remote control system that has not been developed yet, then swap the plane with a missile a fraction of the size but painted to look like an airliner, which naturally will completely fool all the witnesses on the ground. Flight 77 will then pull an 11g pullout maneuver and evade radar and visual spotting all the way to Ohio where it will land at a secret airfield, the passengers and crew liquidated and the plane dismantled and turned into soup cans so there is no trace left of it.

Instead of having Flight 93 crash into its intended target we have it crash in a field in Pennsylvania and tell everyone the passengers tried to retake the plane from the terrorists. But really the crash site is a fake - just a hole we did in the ground ahead of time and a few bits of debris that aren't from a plane. The real plane flies to a secret air base where we kill everyone aboard and dispose of them and the plane.

The Man: Because that's easier and makes more sense.

CT: Yes

I don't see how the burden of proof is on us

EDIT: shoot I'm sorry I replied to the wrong thread. This is why you don't have 7 tabs open.

Last edited:
The Man: If we are going to make it look like the passengers and crew of Flight 93 tried to heroically re-take the plane I was thinking we would notify the passengers families so if their loved ones called from the plane they could be informed of what was going on and would take matters into their own hands.

The Man: Shoot it down? With what? We don't have any alert fighters in the area.

CT: We'll use a civilian Falcon 20 business jet. Just hand a Sidewinder on it. No problem.

CT: No. We fake the crash site, scatter some bits around but not enough to make it look like an actual plane then carve out a hole in the ground ahead of time that looks like a fuselage and wing impact.

CT: We land it at the same secret airfield in Ohio, liquidate everyone on board and destroy the plane.

The original plan was to recruit 19 terrorists from Iraq who think they are working for a Jihadist organization to hijack 4 airplanes - something they are very experienced at - and use them in a suicide attack - another favorite tactic - to crash them into 4 world famous icons of American economic, military and political power. Then we amended the plan to attack a 5th building which is not famous, or iconic or a symbol of American economic, military and political power with a simple truck bomb that any terrorist could build. Very few people need to be in on it, the plan is simple, cheap and doesn't require much in the way of special equipment or skill.

Having determined that plan runs the risk of not having buildings totally collapse we will hire hundreds of men to pre-wire 3 buildings in New York with hundreds of explosive charges that are invisible, immune to damage from impact or fire, produce no noise, flash, supersonic pressure wave, heat or high-velocity ejecta and leave no trace on the steel they cut. Then on top of that we will throw in train loads of Super High Intensity Thermite.

The Man: Then we will crash the lanes into two of those buildings, laterally projecting steel segments weighing many tons each with invisible rockets into the third - but we won't blow the buildings up on impact where it will do the most damage and inflict the most casualties.

The Man: Instead we will let them burn for a while since there is absolutely zero risk the impacts will upset all of our careful set malicious devices. This will allow tens of thousands of potential victims time to escape because as we all know, buildings are more important than people.

The Man: In Washington, instead of simply crashing a hijacked plane we will have it perform a simple basic maneuver that all CT's know is impossible but do it using a remote control system that has not been developed yet, then swap the plane with a missile a fraction of the size but painted to look like an airliner, which naturally will completely fool all the witnesses on the ground. Flight 77 will then pull an 11g pullout maneuver and evade radar and visual spotting all the way to Ohio where it will land at a secret airfield, the passengers and crew liquidated and the plane dismantled and turned into soup cans so there is no trace left of it.

Instead of having Flight 93 crash into its intended target we have it crash in a field in Pennsylvania and tell everyone the passengers tried to retake the plane from the terrorists. But really the crash site is a fake - just a hole we did in the ground ahead of time and a few bits of debris that aren't from a plane. The real plane flies to a secret air base where we kill everyone aboard and dispose of them and the plane.

My theory is that Flight 93 was headed for the Pentagon, but it was shot down so they had to resort to using a missile.

My theory is that Flight 93 was headed for the Pentagon, but it was shot down so they had to resort to using a missile.

1. Who is "they"

2. Provide more details and sources to your missile explanation.

That right there has to be some of the funniest crap I have ever read on this site. The best part about it is that it is so perfectly shows how ridiculous CTers think or should I say don't think. The only thing you missed was that you forget to add the nukes that were used.
Like I said in another thread it always is amazing how CTers think the government is this super competent all knowing all powerful organization but at the same time bumbling idiots. There really is no other explanation for it.

That right there has to be some of the funniest crap I have ever read on this site. The best part about it is that it is so perfectly shows how ridiculous CTers think or should I say don't think. The only thing you missed was that you forget to add the nukes that were used.
Like I said in another thread it always is amazing how CTers think the government is this super competent all knowing all powerful organization but at the same time bumbling idiots. There really is no other explanation for it.

I didn't forget. I can only go so ridiculous.

I didn't forget. I can only go so ridiculous.

True enough. It is hard to fathom how anyone could be so out of touch with reality that they could believe such gibberish.

True enough. It is hard to fathom how anyone could be so out of touch with reality that they could believe such gibberish.

Staying in character long enough to write something like that when you brain keeps telling you no is quite a chore.

Remember, never go full retard.

Back
Top Bottom