• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Evictionism; a right to remove the fetus, but not kill it.

Over 50 percent of America's population says it's murder. Save your irrational hostility for someone that thinks you are less pathetic than I do.

Balderdash, prove that "Over 50 percent of America's population says it's murder." Pulling up some nutjob's "blog" doesn't count. Documented, reliable, unbiased polling of the question, Do you consider abortion to be murder?, to a statistically valid sampling of the entire population of the USA will do.

BTW, you do understand that personal insults are not allowed in the forum, don't you? I'd suggest you refrain from doing so again.

Balderdash, prove that "Over 50 percent of America's population says it's murder." Pulling up some nutjob's "blog" doesn't count. Documented, reliable, unbiased polling of the question, Do you consider abortion to be murder?, to a statistically valid sampling of the entire population of the USA will do.

BTW, you do understand that personal insults are not allowed in the forum, don't you? I'd suggest you refrain from doing so again.

I'd suggest you stop being insulting as well, as you are in nearly every post. The proof has been linked several times in this thread and others, look for it yourself.

It doesn't matter, one owns their own body and have the right to evict any trespasser at any time for any reason.

Even if you know the "trespasser" will die if you "evict" them? Wouldn't that be murder if you kicked someone out of your house knowing it would kill them?

Evictionism would change the game. Right now, I only support late-term abortion when birth is not a viable option and the pregnancy is an immediate threat to the mother. I would probably bump the time abortion is legal down to maybe four or five months into it(excluding emergency cases), and beyond that point I would want evictionism recommended, perhaps even made a legal alternative. Before that, it'd be up to the mother.

Back
Top Bottom