• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everywhere you look, ballet

l cant see,it says l am not allowed to watch it

QOh7bEr.jpg

I just think these pictures are very cool.

Ballet dancers in random situations - leenks.com

My youngest son's girlfriend for the last 3 years is a ballerina in the Charlotte City Ballet Company, and she loves to freak me out by doing things like are in those photos when I walk in the room. She can put her body in a knot or almost levitate. And even though I've seen her do it before, I still react with what she thinks are very funny expressions.

My youngest son's girlfriend for the last 3 years is a ballerina in the Charlotte City Ballet Company, and she loves to freak me out by doing things like are in those photos when I walk in the room. She can put her body in a knot or almost levitate. And even though I've seen her do it before, I still react with what she thinks are very funny expressions.

Like shock? Those kinds of expressions? ;)

I think the one that was most evocative was the one right after nekkid dude in shower.

I think the one that was most evocative was the one right after nekkid dude in shower.

Thanks for posting these BTW. I really enjoyed them. There were a couple or a few with girls on swings which I thought were just gorgeous.

Thanks for posting these BTW. I really enjoyed them. There were a couple or a few with girls on swings which I thought were just gorgeous.

You are welcome. I appreciate the appreciation, it's good to know that people will like (and comment) on a thread like this.

Like shock? Those kinds of expressions? ;)

Absolutely shock. She's a pretzel. If I ever tried to do anything like that, even when I was young and in top physical condition, I would had to of be taken to surgery just to get me untangled. She has a lot of talent though and we're all very proud of her.

That was lovely. The human body is really a work of art ( with, I grant you, some exceptions) They are incredible athletes.

I am tempted to buy the book by the photographer.

Back
Top Bottom