• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everywhere is corruption in india - Too corrupt for foreign investment!

ojas

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Growing corruption in India is leading to an impossible and adverse effect on India’s foreign investment plans. The US government has introduced certain laws like Foreign Corrupt Practices Act which is making it difficult for India to take up foreign direct investment. In a nation, where every system including political system is financed through payoff or corruption, no company can function without greasing a palm for money here. Any Indian company associated in corruption that collaborates with a foreign company is mandated to be neither corrupt nor associated with corrupt practices as it can lead both the parties to trouble. This foreign law has blasted the hopes of corrupt business associates in India and left them only with mutual inconvenience. What is your take on this issue? Join Alteranation and share your concern.

8099179122_40a6d6014f.jpg

I have a few Brit friends in India. It is a hassle to work without corruption from government authorities there.

I think anything that reduces corruption is worth the effort.

Video the perps at every opportunity

Make sure you have a camcorder on those asking the questions and those that heckle. Being outed is the only thing they fear. They should be fearful.

Re: Video the perps at every opportunity

...and it is that much different here? I doubt it.

That can't deter us.

It would be extremely hard to find any government that isn't corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom