• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everytime...

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I look at my news feed on facebook & I see how Brett Kavanaugh is being treated, I get annoyed. So now excessive drinking in his teenage years is disqualifying for the Supreme Court, seriously. Wait, didn’t your lord & savior Barack Obama smoke weed in college, oh the hypocrisy alarm is sounding.

Edit:

Actually Obama smoked crack! And I'm not making this up. He (or his ghost writer) wrote about it in his autobiography. And Clinton and Gore both smoked pot.

I look at my news feed on facebook & I see how Brett Kavanaugh is being treated, I get annoyed. So now excessive drinking in his teenage years is disqualifying for the Supreme Court, seriously. Wait, didn’t your lord & savior Barack Obama smoke weed in college, oh the hypocrisy alarm is sounding.

Edit:

Actually Obama smoked crack! And I'm not making this up. He (or his ghost writer) wrote about it in his autobiography. And Clinton and Gore both smoked pot.

Kavanaugh has been seated on the bench for a while now; might want to click “refresh!” :2wave:

Edit:

Notice too how we see these parents who are sure that their kids must be on perfect behavior from pre-school onwards or else their lives will be ruined.

America really has become this bad now.

America is a very sick place now.

We used to be better.

SAD

So now excessive drinking in his teenage years is disqualifying for the Supreme Court, seriously.

I mean, there were times long ago when I showed up late to class. But never months late....

At any rate, that particular problem wasn't drinking. The problem was that everyone else who knew him said he was lying about his level of drinking, which was not to have a few beers but rather to regularly get blind drunk. It's the kind of thing someone could easily admit to having done when they were younger, but then when they choose instead to lie about it to make themselves look better, you have to wonder what else they might be lying about..... about their character. (And don't worry, you don't need to tell me that most modern conservatives now think that having a good character is a sin).

But, I mean, I guess Kav gets half a point for not saying he only tasted the beer but didn't swallow it.

He has been appointed to the Supreme Court for life. He’ll be ok.

Edit:

Facebook no longer has a newsfeed.

1. I mean, there were times long ago when I showed up late to class. But never months late....

2. But, I mean, I guess Kav gets half a point for not saying he only tasted the beer but didn't swallow it.

1. I think the Trump cult bots have indeed been broken for months. I rarely see any on twitter. If I do, they are knee deep into QLore and then vanish when their predictions don't come true. Fox News noise machine is crippling under the many investigations in Trump Crimes while different hosts seem to be saying different anti-trump messages. Fox News' Twitter Account is still not tweeting. etc...

2. Unfortunately, how great Matt Damon played Mr. Elite King Frat Boy, he will be remembered best by liking beer and NOT sexual assault.

Edit:

:yawn:

How are they treating Kavanaugh on MySpace?

Back
Top Bottom