• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everything You Need to Know about Green Party Nominee Jill Stein (Infographic)

Abbazorkzog

Zapatista Libertarian
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Everything You Need to Know about Green Party Nominee Jill Stein (Infographic)

I'll go ahead and upload and post the photo - if you wanna read the article the link is above.

Jill_Stein_Infograph.jpg

stop trying to make jill stein happen, its not gonna happen

Pic is too compressed hard to read

I agree almost totally with the policies posted.
Bernie's power is temporary and he would do the
Nation the most good by taking Jill Stein up on
her offer to give him the top billing on the Green
Party. He needs to act now te create a movement
that can actually counter the status quo. He won't
have any power after the election if he doesn't.

like what?

Just for starters, Edward Snowden is not a hero and definitely doesn't deserve a parade.

Nuclear power plants aren't weapons of mass destruction.

Cutting the military budget by at least fifty percent is dumb. So's closing overseas bases.

Just for starters, Edward Snowden is not a hero and definitely doesn't deserve a parade.

Nuclear power plants aren't weapons of mass destruction.

Cutting the military budget by at least fifty percent is dumb. So's closing overseas bases.

I about 50% agree with this post.

Also, what do you mean "just for starters"?

She's not so far off for me, but she crosses the line on nuclear power, drones, and GMOs.

If she's an anti-vaxxer that's a deal breaker as well. Seems like she's trying to sound reasonable, but "ban GMOs" isn't encouraging.

I'd also want some clarification on details on immigration, and I note nothing about the economy.

Everything you need to know about Jill Stein.

She's going to lose.

Disagree with her on entitlements, on anti-discrimination law, on government regulation in general, on taxes, and her view on citizens united.

I never considered Jill Stein because the represented the Green Party but after reading her positions I have a better idea of why I never considered her and never will consider her.

I agree almost totally with the policies posted.
Bernie's power is temporary and he would do the
Nation the most good by taking Jill Stein up on
her offer to give him the top billing on the Green
Party. He needs to act now te create a movement
that can actually counter the status quo. He won't
have any power after the election if he doesn't.

Completely agree. If Bernie does not accept her proposal he will eventually regret it. His only possible chance to continue his momentum is to align with her.

Completely agree. If Bernie does not accept her proposal he will eventually regret it. His only possible chance to continue his momentum is to align with her.

We shall see what is going to happen. It took a lot of convincing for me to even passively support Bernie Sanders (when the election began to really kick off back in January), so I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom