• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Everything that is wrong with everything"

jmotivator

Computer Gaming Nerd
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I came across a twitter post by a political reporter this morning that I found interesting. I figured that it my spark some conversation as well so I decided to post it. This photo is from Politico from the White House Correspondence Dinner. The photo+caption was deemed "Everything that is wrong with everything":

Capture5.jpg

Thoughts?

I don't get it.

Is it the fact that they are parading around like royalty?

Are those diamonds around her neck? Wonder how many 3rd world countries that kind of money would help?

Personally, I think the USA needs to back out of the IMF. We could do more good with that money by applying it domestically.

Are those diamonds around her neck? Wonder how many 3rd world countries that kind of money would help?

Personally, I think the USA needs to back out of the IMF. We could do more good with that money by applying it domestically.

...and the UN, GATT, NATO, WTO, NAFTA and any bloody organization and treaty where we pay dearly only to be insulted and be taken advantage of.

Trump is not radical enough.

Back
Top Bottom