• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everything is rigged

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
EVERYTHING IS RIGGED: Medicine, science, elections, the media, money, education, search engines, social media... you are living in a fabricated fairy tale, August 2016

"After witnessing how Reuters just blatantly cooked the presidential election polls this week to favor Clinton and how the mainstream media is so terrifyingly biased in favor of Clinton that the very foundation of democracy is now in crisis, it's time to tell you something that perhaps a lot more people are finally ready to hear: EVERYTHING IS RIGGED.

"Every institution in America is sold out, corrupted and politically rigged to favor Big Government and Big Business. "America is a lost country," explains Paul Craig Roberts. "The total corruption of every public and the private institution is complete. Nothing remains but tyranny. And lies. Endless lies."

At the federal level we know corruption has been eating away at this republic for decades. We know the big issues like destructive 'free' trade treaties and an open border that has allowed a human invasion bankrupting we the people as well as demanding we flush our history, our traditions and culture along with terrorists crossing must be fixed for good.

The states can only do so much but what they can do can cripple the agenda driven two party machines in Washington, DC hell bent on destroying our constitutional republic. In 2012, I wrote ' four 'working papers for our state legislature and mass mailed it to all of them: Seventeenth Amendment fraud, a constitutional sound money bill, booting Agenda 21 out of the state altogether and reconstituting the constitutional militia.
Devvy Kidd -- Urgent: Clock Running in Your State Capitol

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to a more appropriate forum.

As long as the people allow unlimited individual wealth, this is the only outcome there will ever be. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There has never been an exception in all of human recorded history.

Republicans nominated arguably the worst candidate in the history of the republic, In a year where nominating almost anyone else would have had Hillary scrambling for ways to win.

Anything can happen, buts it's nice to see the Trumpettees hard core supporters already calling the election rigged, before it's even happened as odds are he may lose, and lose badly, but it's not his fault, it wasn't Romneys fault, it wasn't McCains fault, it was stolen, or rigged, or conned, conservative personal responsibility melts away like the meat on a well cooked lamb shank as soon as something doesn't go the extreme far rights way.

McCain was a republican during an election year of anti-Republicsn fervour.

Romney was a good man, but simply had problems connecting with voters and was pulled too far right during the primaries, and was fighting an historically uphill battle against incumbent presidents who rarely lose.

And Trump is a psychopath conman who is flat out dangerous.

:shrug:

That's the reality.

Republicans nominated arguably the worst candidate in the history of the republic, In a year where nominating almost anyone else would have had Hillary scrambling for ways to win.

Anything can happen, buts it's nice to see the Trumpettees hard core supporters already calling the election rigged, before it's even happened as odds are he may lose, and lose badly, but it's not his fault, it wasn't Romneys fault, it wasn't McCains fault, it was stolen, or rigged, or conned, conservative personal responsibility melts away like the meat on a well cooked lamb shank as soon as something doesn't go the extreme far rights way.

Romney was a good man, but simply had problems connecting with voters and was pulled too far right during the primaries, and was fighting an historically uphill battle against incumbent presidents who rarely lose.

That's the reality.

Not to mention, conservative republicans right now honestly think that the country is in the worst position we've seen in 50 years and the economy is crashing and unemployment is through the roof and Obama handed Iran a nuke in exchange for signing a piece of paper and then they wonder how Hillary can be winning when Obama has done such a poor job. Some of them don't understand how far they are from reality. And the don't understand why everyone isn't freaking out the same way they are.

Paul Craig Roberts understands what is going on, for sure.

"Reuters cooked the polls!"

It simply amazes me that so many on the right can't (or won't) comprehend scientific polling.

"Reuters cooked the polls!"

It simply amazes me that so many on the right can't (or won't) comprehend scientific polling.

A bridge too far: that would require rational thought and dispassionate observation of facts.

Not going to happen.

That's the reality.

And not one word about the Clinton Machine. Why am I not surprised?

Not to mention, conservative republicans right now honestly think that the country is in the worst position we've seen in 50 years and the economy is crashing and unemployment is through the roof and Obama handed Iran a nuke in exchange for signing a piece of paper and then they wonder how Hillary can be winning when Obama has done such a poor job. Some of them don't understand how far they are from reality. And the don't understand why everyone isn't freaking out the same way they are.

Yeah. There's always that. What can ya do? :shrug:

And not one word about the Clinton Machine. Why am I not surprised?

The post was about Republican's and Trump, not about Mrs. Clinton so why would there be a word about the Clinton Machine?

The post was about Republican's and Trump, not about Mrs. Clinton so why would there be a word about the Clinton Machine?

True enough, but I see where she's coming from and understand her frustrations. To be back on topic, the OP is what we would call an extremist.

True enough, but I see where she's coming from and understand her frustrations. To be back on topic, the OP is what we would call an extremist.

I get sick of the why don't you complain about the other side (so you stop complaining about mine) gripes.

I get sick of the why don't you complain about the other side (so you stop complaining about mine) gripes.

I think the whole "Trump phenomenon" is a red-herring in my opinion.

What? Read the OP again. It's About EVERYTHING being rigged.

As long as the people allow unlimited individual wealth, this is the only outcome there will ever be. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. There has never been an exception in all of human recorded history.

False. Personal property rights doesn't have anything to do with it as we can see similar things happening even in systems where personal wealth is restricted.

What? Read the OP again. It's About EVERYTHING being rigged.

If you want him to opine about everything then why limit it to Clinton?

This thread is rigged.

And the riggers of this thread were rigged too.

My rigged threads are tremendous. Tremendous. Believe me. Hillary is an evil kale eater. Trust me. Someone get me my Angry Hat!

Back
Top Bottom