• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everything is phony about Obama

I think Ted Nugent is the perfect conservative spokesgunman: he's a draft dodger who shirked child support and is drunk much of the time.

What better qualifications to express bankrupt conservative "ideas".

Ted is an antiAmerican POS. In fact he is one of my favorite examples of the Republican Party's decline.

No no no...you're thinking Ted KENNEDY.

Wow, this really sums up the mentality of the OP perfectly.

The weird thing is, Ted Kennedy was a better singer than Nugent.

Last edited:
Ok, everyone but op here:

You must realize these are all ad Homs, now please go back and pretend it was someone else that wrote the article, someone you like for whatever reason...

Now, explain again how Obama is not a foney as the article states?

Oh and you all also forgot about how he eats babies.

Some very strong words from The Nuge. This makes me love the man even more!! He makes me want to rock out even more. :dance:
Ted Nugent's views on Phony Obama

Yes, the opinions of a pants pooping racist crazy dumbass on our president. So if you are going to listen to ted nugent perhaps we should have miley cyrus or kim kardashian come out and give their views on politics because they are close to his level of intelligence. Or maybe honey boo boo could write an opinion piece for the rag you just quoted. She has more brain cells than pants pooper nuggies. If we are going to start takinfg the opinions of fairly uneducated silly celebrities as decent and well thought out, why is it the right wing whines like pants pooper every time some other celebrity with a brain comes out and endorses the left? Double standard much? You will fit in well with the conservative republicans around here.

Ok, everyone but op here:

You must realize these are all ad Homs, now please go back and pretend it was someone else that wrote the article, someone you like for whatever reason...

Now, explain again how Obama is not a foney as the article states?

Oh and you all also forgot about how he eats babies.

This is ted nuggies nugent. This is not the brightest or most intelligent person to be listening to. Should i be listening to Axle Rose or Bon Jovi also? Nop, the article is full of falsehoods, deliberate misinterpretations, and huge personal bias. The guy threatened to shoot obama. I am pretty sure he has a bias.

Hey, if the reps want to rally around the guy it isd their funeral as a party. Really, I thought letting a lard ass vicadin addict run the party was a terrible idea, but you found a pants pooping coward. At least rush has the excuse he was high at the time, but butt nuggies was supposedly sober. When I start taking my opinions from a rock and roll loser I think i will pick someone with a few more hits.

This is ted nuggies nugent. This is not the brightest or most intelligent person to be listening to. Should i be listening to Axle Rose or Bon Jovi also?
Hey, if the reps want to rally around the guy it isd their funeral as a party. Really, I thought letting a lard ass vicadin addict run the party was a terrible idea, but you found a pants pooping coward. At least rush has the excuse he was high at the time, but butt nuggies was supposedly sober. When I start taking my opinions from a rock and roll loser I think i will pick someone with a few more hits.

This is all attacking the man, not the argument... And again, you forgot that he eats babies.

Also, if hes really that dumb (not saying anything different, I just don't know him), then his arguments should be much simpler to refute....

Nop, the article is full of falsehoods, deliberate misinterpretations, and huge personal bias.

No examples?

The guy threatened to shoot obama. I am pretty sure he has a bias.

Then why is he not in jail?

I get a kick out of the left whining about 'draft dodgers', as it was the left that stood against the draft originally... The irony is funny as hell.

Some very strong words from The Nuge. This makes me love the man even more!! He makes me want to rock out even more. :dance:
Ted Nugent's views on Phony Obama

I'm not a fan of the man or his music. And I'd also never seen the site you linked, but I did click, thinking that even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

And you know what? It is. Nugent's not wrong about Eric Holder and Van Jones and the "green" adventurism.

I can say anything I want about the draft dodging POS. What is funny as hell is watch all the "Great Americans" on the right defending and anti American draft dodging POS. Now that is funny right there. Nugent is rich and likes guns, right wing leader. Sell outs.
I get a kick out of the left whining about 'draft dodgers', as it was the left that stood against the draft originally... The irony is funny as hell.

I can say anything I want about the draft dodging POS. What is funny as hell is watch all the "Great Americans" on the right defending and anti American draft dodging POS. Now that is funny right there. Nugent is rich and likes guns, right wing leader. Sell outs.

I never defended him, I did not even mention him. I personally do not care for him. None of which rids us of the reality that it was the 'left' that was pushing civil disobedience like 'dodging the draft', yet when it suits them, they whine about people that did.

You're free to, but it makes the argument no more valid by attacking the person.

If you even attempted to show the argument made to be flawed I could forgive the nugent bashing... I don't know or care, just trying to see the logical destruction of his arguments.

Again, If he's that much of a moron destroying his points should be simple.

I never defended him, I did not even mention him. I personally do not care for him. None of which rids us of the reality that it was the 'left' that was pushing civil disobedience like 'dodging the draft', yet when it suits them, they whine about people that did.

Ya, arguing like a child does.

I wouldn't care if you argued against his article, but at least bring up the article if you are going to comment, and you were the first that actually discussed the article rather than the authors incontinence.

Ted is not even worthy of a reply. He hunts animals in cages and crapped on himself to get out of serving his courntry. I really dont care what he thinks, what bothers me is he is a Conservative leader and they do care what he thinks.
You're free to, but it makes the argument no more valid by attacking the person.

If you even attempted to show the argument made to be flawed I could forgive the nugent bashing... I don't know or care, just trying to see the logical destruction of his arguments.

What arguments? He's basically listed every conservative conspiracy theory and talking point that hasn't panned out for the past 6 years.

Do we really need a massive thread that discusses Benghazi/Fast and Furious/Martin and Zimmerman/The New Black Panther party?

It's obvious...conservatives believe everything he just said...moderate Republicans/Independents/Liberals don't.

You can't argue against someone personal reality.

Ya, arguing like a child does.

I wouldn't care if you argued against his article, but at least bring up the article if you are going to comment, and you were the first that actually discussed the article rather than the authors incontinence.

What planet are you living on? Because what you wrote is not based in reality.

What planet are you living on? Because what you wrote is not based in reality.

Not real that while everyone is discussing nugent poopin his pants you were the first one that actually addressed what was said rather than who he is??

Just look at the rest of the stupidity raised in this thread... It's like debating with a child. "he popped his pants", etc as arguments...

Don't be so sensitive I was agreeing with you.

Back
Top Bottom