• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everything Elon Musk wants to change about Twitter

We do tend to gravitate to strong manly men, unlike the limp wristed twits the liberals favor...
Rep. Boebert Scores First Congressional Victory | Representative Lauren  Boebert

Did Elon elaborate on "Content Moderation" I wonder?

That sounds Free Speech limiting?
not many things surprise me but all these Republicans that don't know that Republicans tweet every second of every day is a bit baffling. like, am i the only person here that uses twitter??

Ideas Musk had about Twitter before he was thinking about buying it.

Everything Elon Musk wants to change about Twitter​

View attachment 67387459

State of play: Before he announced he had made an offer for Twitter, Musk had talked about the things he would want to change about the social media platform, from adding an edit button to limiting content moderation.

Here's a look at everything Musk said he wants to change about Twitter:

An edit button​

Long-form tweets​

Spam bots and authentication​

Open-source algorithm​

Content moderation​

Read the story for all the details.
So what happened to Truth Social?

You also haven’t noticed you’re the contestant here.

Of course I am. Anyone here who utilizes social media of any form is a "contestant." If you aren't paying for your service, you're the target.

The inherent problem here is that the prizes we win as contestants are people who whine about censorship when there literally is none. I've been on Twitter for years. Trump was banned because he violated the TOS. No huge left-wing conspiracy here.

Back
Top Bottom