• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everything Elon Musk wants to change about Twitter

Fake Indian opines. Pfffft.

SATIRE:

She's a part of the 1/1024th club.

We do tend to gravitate to strong manly men, unlike the limp wristed twits the liberals favor...
Hahahahahahahahah

I really do love the right wing idea of "strong."

Fake Indian opines. Pfffft.

SATIRE:

Should someone tell @Roadvirus the news? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ideas Musk had about Twitter before he was thinking about buying it.

Everything Elon Musk wants to change about Twitter​

View attachment 67387459

State of play: Before he announced he had made an offer for Twitter, Musk had talked about the things he would want to change about the social media platform, from adding an edit button to limiting content moderation.

Here's a look at everything Musk said he wants to change about Twitter:

An edit button​

Long-form tweets​

Spam bots and authentication​

Open-source algorithm​

Content moderation​

Read the story for all the details.
He'll be calling real information fake news and removing it before you can say "cybertruck".

Okay, who didn’t see this coming?

View attachment 67387491

I’ll say this much. It is a rather sad state of affairs that an eccentric South African billionaire cares more about the free expression of ideas than does my own Senator.
They used to say this about millionaires.. but now they all have become them. If politics continues as it is they will soon be whining about only trillionaires.

They're biased against dangerous misinformation, not being conservative
LOL, what "dangerous information" is that?

Nobody holds a gun to anyone's head and makes them pull the trigger. I find it laughable that if somebody questioned big pharma on Twitter with other than the CDC sanctioned narrative, against several companies which already have a public and well known track record of paying BILLIONS of dollars in fines and civil judgments for medications which have done actual harm to people, and in once case at least 50k deaths, and somehow the person questioning these for profit entities is the one who is "dangerous"????

What a LIE!

LOL, what "dangerous information" is that?

Nobody holds a gun to anyone's head and makes them pull the trigger. I find it laughable that if somebody questioned big pharma on Twitter with other than the CDC sanctioned narrative, against several companies which already have a public and well known track record of paying BILLIONS of dollars in fines and civil judgments for medications which have done actual harm to people, and in once case at least 50k deaths, and somehow the person questioning these for profit entities is the one who is "dangerous"????

What a LIE!
Your presentation of the situation is false. "Questioning these for-profit entities" is not what got people banned.

Lie rejected. It is ludicrous to simultaneously claim Twitter is biased in favor of liberals and will also silence anyone who questions big pharma. Guess who has been criticizing big pharma for your entire life? Liberals! You'll find way more liberals on Twitter criticizing the pharmaceutical industry than conservatives. We're the ones trying to destroy all their profits, remember?

Last edited:
I wonder if conservatives are still interested in trying to remove Section 230 protections for social media now that Tesla Jesus has descended from heaven to save the souls of right wing trolls.

Ideas Musk had about Twitter before he was thinking about buying it.

Everything Elon Musk wants to change about Twitter​

View attachment 67387459

State of play: Before he announced he had made an offer for Twitter, Musk had talked about the things he would want to change about the social media platform, from adding an edit button to limiting content moderation.

Here's a look at everything Musk said he wants to change about Twitter:

An edit button​

Long-form tweets​

Spam bots and authentication​

Open-source algorithm​

Content moderation​

Read the story for all the details.
Did Elon elaborate on "Content Moderation" I wonder?

That sounds Free Speech limiting?

Back
Top Bottom