• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everyone's Resolutions/Goals for 2022

hell of an accomplishment. congrats!
My body hates me right now, but had a lot of fun. Rain held off, and the temperature when our wave started was 48 degrees, but it warmed up fairly quickly.

My body hates me right now, but had a lot of fun. Rain held off, and the temperature when our wave started was 48 degrees, but it warmed up fairly quickly.
it is evident that you and i have VERY different ideas about what constitutes 'fun'

that said, i am glad you enjoyed what would be misery for me

it is evident that you and i have VERY different ideas about what constitutes 'fun'

that said, i am glad you enjoyed what would be misery for me
Oh I'm not saying it wasn't misery, but the end result if for nothing else my own ego, to prove to myself I could do it, was worth it.

Well, today I just reached a goal of 2500 miles on my bike, so 3000 miles shouldn't be hard for next year.

Other than that, I resolve to:

Become weightless on cue and flit around a bit.

Learn to fluently speak Urdu.

Find a way to feel like you do when you lean almost too far back in a chair and almost tip over, but don't.

Ensure that all males named Todd don't ever reproduce.

Walk from Phoenix, AZ to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Re-invent Velcro

Raise award winning clams

Expose Rich Little as the antichrist.
I am at 1786 miles with 3 months to go. And the weather is better. Working on it.....

Will ya just get real, the rich don't give a F/n crap about the poor & the poor only want to get rich. So move on people! No one give a crap out back about social reincarnation stuff.

Back
Top Bottom