• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everyone Who’s Been Charged as a Result of the Mueller Investigation

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Good breakdown of the results of an investigation that hasn't even reported its findings yet.

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating possible links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, has issued more than 100 criminal counts against 33 people and three companies. On Wednesday, Michael D. Cohen, a former lawyer of Donald J. Trump, was sentenced to 3 years in prison for his role in a hush-money scandal that could threaten Mr. Trump’s presidency.​

I wish y'all stop with the paywall crap.

I wish y'all stop with the paywall crap.

No paywall here. Do you suppose that news outlets are targeting conservatives with their pay walls?

Good breakdown of the results of an investigation that hasn't even reported its findings yet.

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating possible links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, has issued more than 100 criminal counts against 33 people and three companies. On Wednesday, Michael D. Cohen, a former lawyer of Donald J. Trump, was sentenced to 3 years in prison for his role in a hush-money scandal that could threaten Mr. Trump’s presidency.​

I have hired lawyers over the year. I expect them to take care of legal matters legally. They have always advised me if what I wanted to do was within the law or not. Any lawyer who violates the law is responsible for his actions. He is the expert or professional.

As a plumber home owners have asked me many times to do something that violate plumbing code. It is up to me as the professional and expert to advise them of the law and to not break the law just because they want something done. Most of customers were not aware of the plumbing codes and trusted me as the expert in my field. Trump is not responsible for a lawyer breaking the law any more than a home owner is responsible for me not following plumbing code when doing plumbing repairs to their home.

People especially experts and professionals receiving pay need to start taking responsibility for their actions and stop blaming the person who hired them.

Yep.
And nothing regarding collusion. So much for all the hysteria.

I got 1 free article left, so likely it is a paywall he just exceeded his VISIT Limit?

As for reading the actual article...or breakout.

ZERO American's Charged with any offense in relation to Working, Plotting, agreeing ti affect the 2016 elections.

No paywall here. Do you suppose that news outlets are targeting conservatives with their pay walls?

I have done that. Posted on the wrong thread.:3oops:

And not one person charged with "collusion".

Yep.

I see... this is your standard clap-trap you will push in all threads.

*edit... and you gotta little buddy using the same blind crap talking point. :lol:

And not one person charged with "collusion".

The investigation hasn't released its findings. These are folk where just in the way of the investigation so far.

You can keep your cute unicorn blinders on though. It makes your posts seem less born out of stupid ignorance because they are of a funny ignorance.

Yes. Clearly the NYT has written an algorithm that decides whether the user is a conservative and, if so, gives them a paywall. :mrgreen:

Yep.

There was never any collusion. That was fabricated to start the witch hunt. If they can't get Trump they will go after everyone who ever worked for Trump or knew him. Nothing new. The same as Hoover going after the communist in his day. They will go after Trump or anyone around him until the can get him out of office. I have never seen so much hate in all my life.

There was never any collusion. That was fabricated to start the witch hunt. If they can't get Trump they will go after everyone who ever worked for Trump or knew him. Nothing new. The same as Hoover going after the communist in his day. They will go after Trump or anyone around him until the can get him out of office. I have never seen so much hate in all my life.

This is the real constitutional crisis.

• Why is it that everyone's lying about their interactions with Russians?
  • Why does it appear nobody was "colluding" with folks from nations with which the US is allied instead of a clear adversary?

I see... this is your standard clap-trap you will push in all threads.

*edit... and you gotta little buddy using the same blind crap talking point. :lol:

The investigation hasn't released its findings. These are folk where just in the way of the investigation so far.

You can keep your cute unicorn blinders on though. It makes your posts seem less born out of stupid ignorance because they are of a funny ignorance.

Tax evasion and taxi medallions. That's all they found.

• Why is it that everyone's lying about their interactions with Russians?
  • Why does it appear nobody was "colluding" with folks from nations with which the US is allied instead of a clear adversary?

There's no law against talking to Russians.

Oh, and process crimes. Where's the "collusion"?

Has Mueller reported his findings yet? You seem to be in a much bigger hurry than perhaps you were for the Benghazi hearings.

Yes. Clearly the NYT has written an algorithm that decides whether the user is a conservative and, if so, gives them a paywall. :mrgreen:

I guess you're right. This is what I get when I click on the article in the OP:

Support independent journalism.
Subscriptions starting at $2 a week.
You can cancel anytime.

ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION

Get unlimited articles, NYT Cooking and the Crossword on any device.

$6.25 $3.13 a week for one year

I have hired lawyers over the year. I expect them to take care of legal matters legally. They have always advised me if what I wanted to do was within the law or not. Any lawyer who violates the law is responsible for his actions. He is the expert or professional.

As a plumber home owners have asked me many times to do something that violate plumbing code. It is up to me as the professional and expert to advise them of the law and to not break the law just because they want something done. Most of customers were not aware of the plumbing codes and trusted me as the expert in my field. Trump is not responsible for a lawyer breaking the law any more than a home owner is responsible for me not following plumbing code when doing plumbing repairs to their home.

People especially experts and professionals receiving pay need to start taking responsibility for their actions and stop blaming the person who hired them.

If your customer told you to break the law and you agreed, you and your customer would both be guilty of conspiracy to break the law. That's why Trump is considered an "unindicted co-conspirator."

If the person ordering the contractor/employee/hitman to commit a crime was innocent, just about every mob boss would still be free.

Back
Top Bottom