• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everyone Knows Who Pulls The Puppet Strings

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This video says it all...

The OP appears to not understand the impact of the importance of celebrity in this country and the magnetism of celebrity in this country. Has nothing to do with pulling strings. Nice try. Obama stays under wraps for long periods of time which means that whenever the media gets a shot at him, they flock to him like insects too light.

The OP appears to not understand the impact of the importance of celebrity in this country and the magnetism of celebrity in this country. Has nothing to do with pulling strings. Nice try. Obama stays under wraps for long periods of time which means that whenever the media gets a shot at him, they flock to him like insects too light.
That's not "the media" flocking to Obama.

Maybe he was actually showing all those folks his "real" birth certificate Mycroft.

Hey, have you and Trump found that yet?

Did those investigators in Hawaii ever turn anything up?

That's not "the media" flocking to Obama.
They are people who worked in the WH during his term and haven't seen him for over 5 years. They get to see Biden every day.

Any post that begins with "everyone knows" is an automatic....

DISMISS.
I'm referring to everyone in that room.

I am certainly well aware that not everyone in the public are aware of who pulls the puppet strings.

They are people who worked in the WH during his term and haven't seen him for over 5 years. They get to see Biden every day.
Nope. You are wrong, too.

Those are members of Congress. Don't you recognize them?

I'm referring to everyone in that room.

I am certainly well aware that not everyone in the public are aware of who pulls the puppet strings.

And they flaunt it, just rub our noses in it, like we're nothing more than a bunch of crazy conspiracy mongers.

Gee, watching old Joe, I felt rather sorry for him. Seemed dazed and confused!

Nope. You are wrong, too.

Those are members of Congress. Don't you recognize them?
Of course, some were. I am sure they haven't had a chance for an up close with Obama either. What's the point here of your argument? I can't find one.

Of course, some were. I am sure they haven't had a chance for an up close with Obama either. What's the point here of your argument? I can't find one.
Imagine that. Some members of Congress, who haven't seen Obama in a few years, greeting him. Amazing, isn't it?

the point is Mycroft thinks he found a hot item for his 'pulls the strings' narrative.

Yawn.....

"some were"???

EVERYONE clustered around Obama is a Congressional politician.

The thread title is my point. Can't you find the thread title?

Gotta wonder if that's how the whole evening went - but given it's also indicative of his presidency thus far, it probably is. Pretty sad....

Maybe he was actually showing all those folks his "real" birth certificate Mycroft.

Hey, have you and Trump found that yet?

Did those investigators in Hawaii ever turn anything up?

Pull Da Strings!

People were saying Obama's visit to the WH was gonna trigger Trumpco customers.

Conservatives have nothing against Obama. They just don't want illegal immigrant Muslims from Kenya inside the White House.

That's perfectly understandable goober GQP logic.

Back
Top Bottom