• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Everyone here sucks except:

All this proves, once again, is that GALEN RULES MUTHA ****AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

further ommissions of the forgotten souls who most certainly do not suck:

RightatNYU (can't find anything that I've disagreed with him about yet)
Hipsterdufes (answers direct lines of questioning but supports Howard Dean, can't win them all I suppose)

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
further ommissions of the forgotten souls who most certainly do not suck:

RightatNYU (can't find anything that I've disagreed with him about yet)
Hipsterdufes (answers direct lines of questioning but supports Howard Dean, can't win them all I suppose)

Have you added yourself yet?

Or do you suck?

I want to see me on that list. Put me on! NOW!:lol:

Comrade Brian said:
Have you added yourself yet?

Or do you suck?

I want to see me on that list. Put me on! NOW!:lol:
HA, you're just pissed that you're not as cool as me. It's cool, you've just got to learn to deal with it, just like everyone else.

Originally Posted by galenrox:
HA, you're just pissed that you're not as cool as me. It's cool, you've just got to learn to deal with it, just like everyone else.
Wasn't it Bud Bundy that said, "This must be good for you, basking in
the 'cool' that is 'I'?"

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
I'll refer you to the last line of post number one. :mrgreen:

Trojan, you still haven't added yourself yet, do you think yourself sucks?

I didn't know that I sucked....:confused:

A well ....... ....... tough sh it and go fuk yourself....:lol:

Remember...it's the quiet ones you have to worry about, and as my Mother always said..."You'll learn more by listening ( reading) then you will by talking. (typing)

As far as I'm concerned...anyone who still thinks Bush is a good president, sucks 'big time.'

If you still support Bush, you suck because you place party loyalty over what's good for America.

Hoot said:
Remember...it's the quiet ones you have to worry about, and as my Mother always said..."You'll learn more by listening ( reading) then you will by talking. (typing)

As far as I'm concerned...anyone who still thinks Bush is a good president, sucks 'big time.'

If you still support Bush, you suck because you place party loyalty over what's good for America.
To quote that chef guy who now does commercials for Crest

BAM!

Back
Top Bottom