• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everyone, Here Is The 2020 Republican Platform

Kerry Won Ohio

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Nothing picture.jpg

That is correct, ladies and gentlemen -- absolutely nothing! The Republican Party has no policy proposals for the next 4 years. The Republican Party literally stands for nothing anymore. They are a pitiful bunch of prostitutes with no self-respect, a cult of personality for Donald Trump. Nothing more.

The tragic decline of a once proud political party. It's both fascinating and terrifying to watch this train wreck of a political party unfold before our very eyes.

This country is truly ****ed if Trump and the Repug Party steal this election in November.

Last edited:
View attachment 67292695

That is correct, ladies and gentlemen -- absolutely nothing! The Republican Party has no policy proposals for the next 4 years. The Republican Party literally stands for nothing anymore. They are a pitiful bunch of prostitutes with no self-respect, a cult of personality for Donald Trump. Nothing more.

The tragic decline of a once proud party. It's both fascinating and terrifying to watch this train wreck of a political party unfold before our very eyes. This country is truly ****ed if Trump and the Repug Party steal this election in November.

Well, you are wrong. Trump has said if reelected he would eliminate the funding for both Social Security and Medicare. Hope all of those older folks are listening.

Why have a platform with such a loose cannon in the white house? Why pretend to have values when you clearly don't? Any rational argument or policy will simply be arbitrarily dismissed by Trump, as needed in the moment.

The platform, in a word, is "power" and you don't need to write that one down. Trump knows the mating call of the American dip**** and that's all that matters. He speaks their language of tax cuts and religious pandering. These platitudes are the very lubricant he uses to **** us all.

Why have a platform with such a loose cannon in the white house? Why pretend to have values when you clearly don't? Any rational argument or policy will simply be arbitrarily dismissed by Trump, as needed in the moment.

The platform, in a word, is "power" and you don't need to write that one down. Trump knows the mating call of the American dip**** and that's all that matters. He speaks their language of tax cuts and religious pandering. These platitudes are the very lubricant he uses to **** us all.

Trump knows the mating call of the American dip****

Bravo, Sir!! Excellent phrase!!

The tragic decline of a once proud political party. It's both fascinating and terrifying to watch this train wreck of a political party unfold before our very eyes.
This country is truly ****ed if Trump and the Repug Party steal this election in November.

Republicans continue on the path Trump has set.

"... The RNC said if it had been able to meet more traditionally, they “would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed to reassert the party’s strong support for President Donald Trump and his administration,” and resolved that “the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the president’s America-first agenda” and “will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention.” ..."

Republican convention to forgo party platform in favor of blanket support for Trump’s agenda - MarketWatch

Detailed information of the continuation of that path can be found here:

Trump Campaign Announces President Trump's 2nd Term Agenda: Fighting for You! | Donald J. Trump for President

Trump and Jeezsus is all you need.

"... The RNC said if it had been able to meet more traditionally, they “would have undoubtedly unanimously agreed to reassert the party’s strong support for President Donald Trump and his administration,” and resolved that “the Republican Party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the president’s America-first agenda” and “will adjourn without adopting a new platform until the 2024 Republican National Convention.” ..."

Republican convention to forgo party platform in favor of blanket support for Trump’s agenda - MarketWatch

Detailed information of the continuation of that path can be found here:

Trump Campaign Announces President Trump's 2nd Term Agenda: Fighting for You! | Donald J. Trump for President

30 million unemployed and 180,000 dead????

That doesn't sound like a very good path. No wonder Biden is kicking Trump's ass in the polls.

View attachment 67292695

The republican party itself has no platform, but the potus does. Them choosing no platform simply means the platform is dependant upon the candidate instead of the party, and given how trump is vs moderate and never trumpers they likely decided a party platform would be more harm than good this cycle, but rather leave it to the individual candidate.

Well there was at least one intention voiced in the first night of the GOP convention, the death of Social Security.

Don Jr doubled down on the end of the payroll tax, not a payroll tax holiday or deferment. If that happens, Social Security is broke half way through a Trump second term and the very idea that we will just "bond out" of a long term program like Social Security or just take the money from the General Fund (both Kudlow pipe dreams) is laughable absurd and intended for the usual brainless, Trump crowd.

I do believe I mentioned in several threads that Donnie boy has decided that the senior crowd is no longer worth his trouble. After he kills a bunch of them through his stunningly absurd effort on COVID I guess he figures what will be left is not worth worrying about.

View attachment 67292695

The Republican Party is dead, they are now the Trump Klan Party, and I agree, if Mr. Putin helps the conman steal this election, America is in the sh**ter.

The Republican Party is dead, they are now the Trump Klan Party, and I agree, if Mr. Putin helps the conman steal this election, America is in the sh**ter.

Biden's choice of a low scoring running mate (-11) would have more to do with it than the Russians just as it was in 2016 with his choice of Pence although his score is only plus one.

Astrology would have more to do with it than the Russians, Trump successfully used his New Moon advantage (Oct 16, 19:32:10 Greenwich) and threw off the two signs to protect the first Tribulation (2020-2026) form a ruling Party.

Biden has greater affinity seven to five.

Well there was at least one intention voiced in the first night of the GOP convention, the death of Social Security.

Don Jr doubled down on the end of the payroll tax, not a payroll tax holiday or deferment. If that happens, Social Security is broke half way through a Trump second term and the very idea that we will just "bond out" of a long term program like Social Security or just take the money from the General Fund (both Kudlow pipe dreams) is laughable absurd and intended for the usual brainless, Trump crowd.

I do believe I mentioned in several threads that Donnie boy has decided that the senior crowd is no longer worth his trouble. After he kills a bunch of them through his stunningly absurd effort on COVID I guess he figures what will be left is not worth worrying about.

You know, I was always told growing up that with age comes wisdom. That's definitely not true for all of the old idiots that continue to vote Repug. They'll have to learn the hard way when their Social Security is taken away.

The republican party itself has no platform, but the potus does. Them choosing no platform simply means the platform is dependant upon the candidate instead of the party, and given how trump is vs moderate and never trumpers they likely decided a party platform would be more harm than good this cycle, but rather leave it to the individual candidate.

Yet the idiot Trump couldn't articulate one policy proposal for the next 4 years in the interview with his lapdog Sean Hannity.

Win, Win; Trump and jesus, two saviors.

That is what I will be doing if I loose; going to Trump as a savior.

I will get to town on writing him about the Debt and other issues.

My guess is we have enough credit left for Trump to get through the coronavirus, the prominent feature of the first Tribulation (2020-2026) of the vegetarian white horse.

Well, if you all are actually interested in what the Trump agenda will be for the next 4 years, here it is:

agenda1.jpg
agenda2.jpg
agenda3.jpg

Well, if you all are actually interested in what the Trump agenda will be for the next 4 years, here it is:

View attachment 67292773
View attachment 67292774
View attachment 67292775

Well, at least we won't be going to Hell, but when we do, we'll have to have our feet cut off or always have to swim. You can't swim very fast without feet, but there's less to walk backwards. You can slither backwards and snakes swim pretty fast. Don't get the habit of looking to see if your feet fit, immediately seek the remedy.

We should totally get out of China.

Bring all those manufacturing jobs back home.

I'll be writing Trump if he wins.

My savior Trump does all this, how about yours, does he do all you imagine?

Last edited:
tax cuts for the rich and borrow the money to pay for it

Deregulate corporate America to.increase.profits at the detriment of.our environment

Yet the idiot Trump couldn't articulate one policy proposal for the next 4 years in the interview with his lapdog Sean Hannity.

Trumps policy is already there, the reason for no party platform is trump and his followers, moderates, a never trump republicans all seem to be on different wavelengths, meaning this cycle running a party wide platform would be impossible as the republican party is so divided among it's ranks. This means they are leaving it to individual candidates to use their own platform instead of the parties platform, as the party making a platform at this point would create chaos, anyone paying attention since trump won already knew this was coming and that the republicans would be unable to have a solid party wide platform in 2020.

View attachment 67292695

Why would I get the GOP platform from you, rather than the GOP party website?

I think they might be a bit more honest about their agenda, their your lies about their agenda. You do have quite a reputations as a severe TDS victim.

-

Why would I get the GOP platform from you, rather than the GOP party website?

I think they might be a bit more honest about their agenda, their your lies about their agenda. You do have quite a reputations as a severe TDS victim.

-

LOL...My post obviously went way over your head.

There is NO Republican Party Platform, dude. Because there is no more Republican Party. There is only the party of Trump now and his party of groveling, pathetic prostitutes sucking his ass.

LOL...My post obviously went way over your head.

There is NO Republican Party Platform, dude. Because there is no more Republican Party. There is only the party of Trump now and his party of groveling, pathetic prostitutes sucking his ass.

hmmm....

GOP Principles for American Renewal.

A good plan doesn't need frequent updates or added lies.

I'll take the GOP at their word. I won't ever consider you word worth much, you've over again and again, proven it so.

-

Back
Top Bottom