• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Everybody should stand for the National Anthem

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Everyone should be free to make their own choices in how to peacefully protest. Why do you love fascism?

Are you allowed to talk politics at work? I never was. They should do it on their own time. Sitting for the anthem while they should be standing says more ABOUT YOU than the country. She explains this in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you allowed to talk politics at work? I never was. They should do it on their own time. Sitting for the anthem while they should be standing says more ABOUT YOU than the country. She explains this in the video.

Opinion noted

No, they shouldn't...the NA stands for allegiance...I pledge my allegiance to no one but God...my freedom comes from God...

There’s nothing unbiblical about being grateful to belong to a country. Israelis are grateful about their country.

There’s nothing unbiblical about being grateful to belong to a country. Israelis are grateful about their country.

You do you buddy

I talked politics at work all the time. We were adults, we could do it and still be friends. Maybe you should work someplace other than McDonalds.

What people do always says things about them. Always. However, protest is an effective way to spread your message, and is as American as apple pie. When I served in the US navy, I always felt I was promoting freedom, not oppression. Your preference for oppression is noted.

If it requires my allegiance/loyalty, yes it is...my loyalty is to God's kingdom...John 18:36...

Her first words out of her mouth is,

"The national Anthem stands for freedom ... "

Then she spends the rest of the video arguing against freedom?

Did anyone else catch this?

Watch the rest of the video you’ll understand.

Watch the rest of the video you’ll understand.

Are you unable to explain in your own words? Do you always need someone to tell you what to think?

God save the Queen is a stirring anthem, and she seems to be a nice old lady, so if there's a God, and he needs to save somebody, then she would be the very person!

Are you unable to explain in your own words? Do you always need someone to tell you what to think?

Conservatives all argue via FB now, so all they do is hurl links to youtube videos like they’re smashing a dominos on a table.

Everyone should be free to make their own choices in how to peacefully protest. Why do you love fascism?
Do you mean the fascism by the leftists shouting down the conservatives trying to speak at the US universities or some other fascism?

How about "raise your fist or I will hurt you" kind?

If it requires my allegiance/loyalty, yes it is...my loyalty is to God's kingdom...John 18:36...

And yet your username is named after a Halloween figure, and Halloween is often cited as a Satanic holiday. Are you loyal to your job? Family? Friends? I think you’re taking this a little extreme. The country was even founded on Biblical principles. Even the most zealot church followers, such as “King James Only” Baptists revere the country.

Do you mean the fascism by the leftists shouting down the conservatives trying to speak at the US universities or some other fascism?

The video doesn’t say that at all. Watch it and you’ll understand!

That is not fascism. Freedom of speech means everyone, protesters, counterportesters, everyone. Why are you so afraid of different ideas?

Back
Top Bottom