• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Every president since ford has shown their tax returns, why not our current president?

There didn't have to be any prosecution. Twumpie was compelled to shut it down by the state and did so.

Sad that he's such a con-man that he stole money from kids with cancer.

Let's see the link.

More madeup BULL****. They HAD NOTHING TO PROSECUTE...or they sure as hell would have.

They RAN A GREAT CHARITY out of NYC, because they are ASIINE ASSHOLES.

Trump, and his Foundation were MMORE GENEROUS TO NYC than the SCUM-O-CRATS who harassed them out of town, PUT TOGETHER

When will the TAX CHEATOCRATS MAKEUP THE LOSSES TO THE CHILDREN's HOSPITAL and POLICE CHARITIES, etal?
Yeah..we know...NEVER.

No one stole a DIME from kids with cancer. Paying the help at a charitable event that RAISED MILLIONS for them is not that, except in LYING LEFTGOOFYWORLD. More madeup BULL****.

Thanks for admitting you didn't KNOW **** about Trump's Foundation, or PERSONAL CHARITABLE GIVING and NO ONE IN THE DNC, EVEN COMES CLOSE.

Last edited:
Let's see the link.

More madeup BULL****. They HAD NOTHING TO PROSECUTE...or they sure as hell would have.

Newp. Absolutely no evidence that that was the case. Twumpie couldn't face the prospect of not complying and having behavior made public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2e98f91ee6f_story.html?utm_term=.8388f28e9e82

Trump, and his Foundation were MMORE GENEROUS TO NYC than the SCUM-O-CRATS who harassed them out of town, PUT TOGETHER

When will the TAX CHEATOCRATS MAKEUP THE LOSSES TO THE CHILDREN's HOSPITAL and POLICE CHARITIES, etal?
Yeah..we know...NEVER.

No one stole a DIME from kids with cancer. Paying the help at a charitable event that RAISED MILLIONS for them is not that, except in LYING LEFTGOOFYWORLD. More madeup BULL****.

Thanks for admitting you didn't KNOW **** about Trump's Foundaotion, or PERSONAL CHARITABLE GIVING and NO ONE IN THE DNC, EVEN COMES CLOSE.

Trump never gave millions to charity. It's all a lie, and your silly link doesn't go anywhere.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the...out-donald-trumps-charitable-donations-2015-8

You lose. I win. Again.

Like I said, I'd have more respect for him if he had just said "**** you, they are mine and you don't get to see them." I wouldn't have liked that answer, but at least it would be honest. Instead he made up lies. Not that I would expect any better from him or his supporters.

Given his past business history I can see why he doesn’t want them released but all the more reason that they should be.

Given his past business history I can see why he doesn’t want them released but all the more reason that they should be.

Once again...how do you propose he do that?

The left's lack of knowledge of LARGE BUSINESS TAX REPORTING is MONUMENTAL..as this thread proves.

Newp. Absolutely no evidence that that was the case. Twumpie couldn't face the prospect of not complying and having behavior made public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2e98f91ee6f_story.html?utm_term=.8388f28e9e82

Trump never gave millions to charity. It's all a lie, and your silly link doesn't go anywhere.

https://www.businessinsider.com/the...out-donald-trumps-charitable-donations-2015-8

You lose. I win. Again.

The IRS provided the Trump Foundation reciprients I posted. Der....

Yeah..we know...NEVER.

Thanks for admitting you didn't KNOW **** about Trump's Foundaotion, or PERSONAL CHARITABLE GIVING and NO ONE IN THE DNC, EVEN COMES CLOSE.

Every president since ford has shown their tax returns, why not our current president?

Because he's not nearly as rich as he "bluffs", he has paid next to nothing in taxes, he has very shady sources of income.

Hope this helps!

Once again...how do you propose he do that?

The left's lack of knowledge of LARGE BUSINESS TAX REPORTING is MONUMENTAL..as this thread proves.

He doesn’t have to do anything but do it. Tax lawyers will do the rest.

The IRS provided the Trump Foundation reciprients I posted. Der....

Yeah..we know...NEVER.

No, the IRS didn't do that.

Sad that trump is such a pathetic whore that he stole money from kids with cancer.

Sad, too, that he never gave $100 million to any charities.

I win. You lose. Again.

Because he's not nearly as rich as he "bluffs", he has paid next to nothing in taxes, he has very shady sources of income.

Hope this helps!

Saw a guy on tv today and he said he's seen his returns and trump is nowhere near worth ten billion.

Never owned a business, we see.

Internationals corporations , like Trump, Inc. do NOT HAVE a "LONG FORM" to release.

not surprised that my joke was lost on you. refer to Trump's birthierism / Orly Taitz.

They have REAMS of ongoing forms, and payments that go one throughput the year, paid quarterly.

The best the UNINFORMED, DESPERATE LEFT could hope for , is a possible SNAPSHOT, of a quarter, if that.

i don't know about all of that. let's see the complete tax returns, though.

How do you know he is not under audit but whether he is or isn't, considering the zeal that the left has demonstrated something to unseat him, I dont blame him not giving them anything voluntarily. If it were me I would make them get court orders for any information they requested no matter how benign.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Seems as good as a place as any...

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1093556421936013314

Kyle Griffin@kylegriffin1

Nancy Pelosi says a kitchen worker recently told her, "'When the president says that the Mueller investigation is going on too long, you just say back to him, Not as long as your tax audit, Mr. President.' I thought those were words of wisdom." Via ABC

Back
Top Bottom