• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Every day I sit and wonder, how did the republican party get to where they are today, full of hatred and anger with talk of killing democrats?

You didn't finish typing your thoughts after that comma. Maybe Svetlana needs to proofread your posts so they make sense, or even pass 2nd grade spelling and grammar.
I never understand why people have to come back with comments like this? So petty to resort to the name calling put downs!

Killing your opposition, literally, murder. How is this talk even tolerated? You folks on the right tell us about your great patriotism while you're beating the hell out of cops on the steps of the capitol building for god's sake. Every day on here it is one complaint after another, nothing good to say about america, every single day. They offer us nothing but their desire to rule.

If you plan on voting republican, what is it you are voting for? The dems in the first year and a half have gotten much accomplished even with the gop fighting them every step of the way. All the doom and gloom the donald predicted will happen if the dems get into power....we're still waiting.
You have gotten your "facts" totally mixed up and in fact -- totally reversed. You have been watching way too much cnn and msnbc where all of the self-described "journalists" (of which absolutely NONE qualify as an actual 'journalist', but do qualify as absolute ****ing morons).

Who exactly is out there advocating murder - or to quote you - "Killing your opposition, literally, murder." Which elected Republican official said that? Where? When?

You really should be asking your democrat senator Chuckie Schumer questions after his infamous speech that included DIRECT, ILLEGAL THREATS to US Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. Chuckie said "I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer roared Wednesday to a crowd of protesters angry over a Louisiana case before the court that threatens abortion rights. "You won't know what hit if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Senator Roger Marshall said Schumer "called for this violence" and the perp [caught and arrested outside Kavanaugh's home with a loaded gun and intent to kill Kavanaugh] was just following his master's [Chuckie Schumer's] orders. Schumer should have been prosecuted by now. So... WHY NOT? Oh, that's right - if a democrat does something, it is OK, but if a republican does the same thing, we get prosecuted.

Then we have the nightmare congresswoman, the GrandBitch Maxine Waters, who for years advocated harassing anyone with Ties to Trump, working for Trump, even Trump Cabinet officials.

Of course, none of her crimes made it to MSM. The harassment, assaults, democrats spitting on Tru,p appointees, etc... were 'local' police matters. Maxine of course was never blamed and in fact applauded by dems.

Where is a picture or video of a republican beating the hell out of cops on the steps of the capitol? Sounds great now that democrats called for defunding police for years now and y'all have to try and trash GOP to death because you absolutely cannot run on Biden's stellar record, right?

This is what over 100 million American voters will remember this November as the poster children and the poster policy for democrats -

1664276834275.png

Who the hell can forget images like that? There are your democrats attacking anything/one moving, including police.

And then another BLM protest that backfired on y'all when an absolute articulate genius who at 17, said "ENOUGH OF THIS DEMOCRAT ANTI-POLICE SHIT ALREADY" and offered to assist the immigrant car dealers who had lost 2 of their dealerships + hundreds of cars -- all burned to the ground. So Kyle Rittenhouse grabbed his AR-15 for his own protection, headed to a remaining car lot and protected it. Too bad, how sad, that a few people challenged Rittenhouse by stupidly rushing him. Kyle feared for his life and defended himself, American style. The bad guys lost and a jury of Kyle's peers agreed that Kyle did the right thing.

Voting Republican will restore law & order, seal the southern border, hopefully in the future result in a few hundred 737s running 24/7 deporting 10+ million illegal aliens, resuming all oil production, drilling, pipelines, etc.. It is sickening that Germany ended up signing contracts with Qatar for LNG this winter when the USA could have supplied much more than Quatar is capable of, not to mention the jobs and the loss of tens of billions of dollars for the US and the taxes it would have generated.

GOP is also hopefully going after the teacher's unions that insist on teaching that CRT garbage, sex-ed to 5+ year-olds which hopefully will land teachers in jail for these crimes, end this BS pronoun garbage - hopefully thousands++ more of these [potential law] suits to come ending this BS -

2/2

bongsaway said:
The dems in the first year and a half have gotten much accomplished even with the gop fighting them every step of the way. All the doom and gloom the donald predicted will happen if the dems get into power....we're still waiting.
I agree -- 20 months of democratic regime rule has gotten much accomplished -- namely the near destruction of the USA along with no one in the world trusting the USA ever again and of course the world laughing hysterically at Biden, the absolute worst president in history. Doesn't he know when the teleprompter says "wait for applause" that he is not supposed to read that part? Talk about absolute dumb morons.

Biden has weaponized the DOJ with that jackass Merrick Garland itching for a national case arising from a schoolboard meeting to declare someone (parent) a "Domestic Terrorist"; Biden sicks an additional 87,000 IRS agents on us -- we had 12,000. Biden expects picking the pockets of working class Americans to pay for his $100 Trillion++ Green Deal BS. Like everything else democrats do, this too will fail.

For the Biden failures -- just review EVERY topic that democrats do not want to talk about! Look at interest rates -- tripled, quadrupled now; $6/gallon gas, now at $3.75, but that's just for the election; it will be at $10 by January; Stock Market - down to nearly 29,000 - losing nearly $5 Trillion in value since Biden came in; housing starts (new construction) nearly at a complete halt; major crime UP in every major city and many more rural cities;

This entire country is a God damn mess and Biden is to blame for it 100%. 2 more years of Biden and the entire Congress will "retire". After all, what good are they now? Biden just goes around Congress now to continue to spend huge sums of money. That is unconstitutional. Another impeachable offense. Republicans are up to about 1,137 Biden impeachments by now, filing as soon as we take the House back.

And of course j6, which NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT had to come in; The stupid shits sitting on that panel lost their traitorous mouthpiece and the rest of them will have to do work now! OMG!!! Democrats have milked the slight skirmish on j6 for more than anything else in history. But a ton of people did notice it only told one side.

And your other huge bitchfest for democrats - they all want the federal government to control when a fetus or baby can be murdered. "Hands off my body" -- democrats all should have remembered that slogan with the vaccines and endless boosters that simply did not work. Remember the "pandemic of the unvaccinated"? That sounded good for a while until dems learned that a supermajority of blacks refused the vaccine. And now just by thinking about it and levitating his hands, Biden himself with no other Country in the world agreeing says "the pandemic is over". If Trump did that, Pelosi would impeach him again.

And Trump... my God - 7-8 years of non-stop investigation and now Garland who claimed he thought about the raid for months only to be contradicted by several others who said they rolled as soon as the grand jury issued the search warrant. Which is it? And - since when does the FBI go to a grand jury for a search warrant? I was at a dinner over the weekend filled with lawyers who said that is just plain weird. I guess the FBI/DOJ could not find a judge to sign off in DC after they were caught red-handed lying 17/19 times to the FISA court judge who said if he knew about the lies and misleading info, he never would have signed the FISA warrant in 2014/5.

What an incredible thread title and OP. I know you write much better than that. I may not agree with many of your views, but I always admired your style. This one though was nothing more than "GOP is doing nothing and resisting us [dems] and our great ideas." That is not how the GOP looks at your trillions of spending trying to save some ice at the polar caps. I do admit/agree the Earth is warming, but not from man-made anything. This is all natural. Learn to live with it. China and Russia and others will burn every last ounce of coal, burn every drop of oil and gas and Biden nor future dem presidents can do a damn thing about it.

But... never give up your ideas for the future, passions, and your morals.

Have a good day.

2/2

I agree -- 20 months of democratic regime rule has gotten much accomplished -- namely the near destruction of the USA along with no one in the world trusting the USA ever again and of course the world laughing hysterically at Biden, the absolute worst president in history. Doesn't he know when the teleprompter says "wait for applause" that he is not supposed to read that part? Talk about absolute dumb morons.

Biden has weaponized the DOJ with that jackass Merrick Garland itching for a national case arising from a schoolboard meeting to declare someone (parent) a "Domestic Terrorist"; Biden sicks an additional 87,000 IRS agents on us -- we had 12,000. Biden expects picking the pockets of working class Americans to pay for his $100 Trillion++ Green Deal BS. Like everything else democrats do, this too will fail.

For the Biden failures -- just review EVERY topic that democrats do not want to talk about! Look at interest rates -- tripled, quadrupled now; $6/gallon gas, now at $3.75, but that's just for the election; it will be at $10 by January; Stock Market - down to nearly 29,000 - losing nearly $5 Trillion in value since Biden came in; housing starts (new construction) nearly at a complete halt; major crime UP in every major city and many more rural cities;

This entire country is a God damn mess and Biden is to blame for it 100%. 2 more years of Biden and the entire Congress will "retire". After all, what good are they now? Biden just goes around Congress now to continue to spend huge sums of money. That is unconstitutional. Another impeachable offense. Republicans are up to about 1,137 Biden impeachments by now, filing as soon as we take the House back.

And of course j6, which NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT had to come in; The stupid shits sitting on that panel lost their traitorous mouthpiece and the rest of them will have to do work now! OMG!!! Democrats have milked the slight skirmish on j6 for more than anything else in history. But a ton of people did notice it only told one side.

And your other huge bitchfest for democrats - they all want the federal government to control when a fetus or baby can be murdered. "Hands off my body" -- democrats all should have remembered that slogan with the vaccines and endless boosters that simply did not work. Remember the "pandemic of the unvaccinated"? That sounded good for a while until dems learned that a supermajority of blacks refused the vaccine. And now just by thinking about it and levitating his hands, Biden himself with no other Country in the world agreeing says "the pandemic is over". If Trump did that, Pelosi would impeach him again.

And Trump... my God - 7-8 years of non-stop investigation and now Garland who claimed he thought about the raid for months only to be contradicted by several others who said they rolled as soon as the grand jury issued the search warrant. Which is it? And - since when does the FBI go to a grand jury for a search warrant? I was at a dinner over the weekend filled with lawyers who said that is just plain weird. I guess the FBI/DOJ could not find a judge to sign off in DC after they were caught red-handed lying 17/19 times to the FISA court judge who said if he knew about the lies and misleading info, he never would have signed the FISA warrant in 2014/5.

What an incredible thread title and OP. I know you write much better than that. I may not agree with many of your views, but I always admired your style. This one though was nothing more than "GOP is doing nothing and resisting us [dems] and our great ideas." That is not how the GOP looks at your trillions of spending trying to save some ice at the polar caps. I do admit/agree the Earth is warming, but not from man-made anything. This is all natural. Learn to live with it. China and Russia and others will burn every last ounce of coal, burn every drop of oil and gas and Biden nor future dem presidents can do a damn thing about it.

But... never give up your ideas for the future, passions, and your morals.

Have a good day.
I gave you a like just for the effort you put into your rant. You have a nice day too.

Back
Top Bottom