• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Every cop in town quits after Mexico attack Gunmen fired more than 1,000 bullets at s

Re: Every cop in town quits after Mexico attack Gunmen fired more than 1,000 bullets

Your idiots sound a whole lot like our idiots.

Just saying. :)

Re: Every cop in town quits after Mexico attack Gunmen fired more than 1,000 bullets

They do it mostly because there are no consequences.

If the cops stopped them and put them in jail for putting the life of a minor child in danger less people would do it, but that won't happen.

Instead the cops stop people for going through a flashing green light to try to collect the 50 pesos people will pay to avoid a ticket. Not me of course.

It is clear in the vehicle code, I bought the book, it is not illegal to enter the intersection on a flashing green or even a yellow. When I explain that to the officer he, and this has happened 3 times, says I am right but I shouldn't enter the intersrection. He counts on the fact that a lot of people don't know the law, or even have drivers licences.

You see cars driving around with kids heads sticking up through the sunroof, it is crazy.

The cops need better training here to identify danger.

If anybody inthe states tried any of that, they would be arrrested or at least have the children taken away by DCS, and rightly so.

A parent should protect their kids, and not put them in danger by their positive action.

Depends on the situation. Do I have a problem with a detective lying to a suspect in a felony case about what type of evidence he has when he doesn't really have it? No.

Did you ever hear the photocopier/lie detector urban legend? Heh. Always cracks me up to think about it.
snopes.com: Colander Lie Detector

colander.jpg

What names did I call you? The only name calling I see is you calling me a snake. What ideology or statements was I insinuating you hold? That you think the majority of cops are cowards or bullies?

That you think most Cops don't have a dangerous job?

Seriously, what things did I imply you believed that you didn't state?

Nope, you said "most" and "majority" are corrupt and have safe jobs. Which is why I said MOST, not all, are not those things despite you presenting it as that. I never said you said ALL cops were those things, but nice strawman.

Good for you. I'm sure you feel so much better than those "sheep" who dare not to think exactly like you.

Weren't you just complaining about people calling people names?

No, that may be what you're saying now. what you were saying was that MOST cops are corrupt, abusive, bullies.

I'm giving both of you infraction points if yall don't simmer down. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom