• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ever notice how democrats...........

JohnnyDollar

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Democrats want more gun restrictions. In fact, some of them want an all out ban on guns period. Those who use gun to commit a crime, they believe should be locked away for good. I don't necessarily disagree with that. The decent people of this country could stand to be a LOT less victimized. The 2nd Amendment is great, until someone exercises their 2A to keep and bear arms, right to the point of committing a crime with one. A lot those mass shooters, were in fact exercising their 2A up until they abused it. So they were actually breaking the laws up to that final point.
But, what questions me, is why the left is so hell bent on defending black violent thugs, who have used guns to commit crimes after they'd done away with. People like George Floyd and Daunte Wright. Both have a history of gun violence. Both of them adversely affected the lives of other people with their guns. So why do they get so much support from the left?

Is it because they're black? Because I doubt a white person in both Floyd and/or Daunte's situation would've been news worthy? I can list a LOT of whites who got killed by cops, that most of America never heard about. Like Samantha Ramsey. Witnesses say the cop jumped onto the hood of her car and shot her through the windshield. He said she tried to run over him. These were not thugs. Just teenagers (white ones) celebrating graduation. But barely anything online about her. And nothing on national TV.

Ever notice how Republicans start stupid ****ing threads?

BTW there are about 100 dumb ass threads asking the same stupid "woe is me I'm white" question floating around here. Perhaps you could put your boring and predictable diatribes in one of those?

Democrats want more gun restrictions. In fact, some of them want an all out ban on guns period. Those who use gun to commit a crime, they believe should be locked away for good. I don't necessarily disagree with that. The decent people of this country could stand to be a LOT less victimized. The 2nd Amendment is great, until someone exercises their 2A to keep and bear arms, right to the point of committing a crime with one. A lot those mass shooters, were in fact exercising their 2A up until they abused it. So they were actually breaking the laws up to that final point.
But, what questions me, is why the left is so hell bent on defending black violent thugs, who have used guns to commit crimes after they'd done away with. People like George Floyd and Daunte Wright. Both have a history of gun violence. Both of them adversely affected the lives of other people with their guns. So why do they get so much support from the left?

Is it because they're black? Because I doubt a white person in both Floyd and/or Daunte's situation would've been news worthy? I can list a LOT of whites who got killed by cops, that most of America never heard about. Like Samantha Ramsey. Witnesses say the cop jumped onto the hood of her car and shot her through the windshield. He said she tried to run over him. These were not thugs. Just teenagers (white ones) celebrating graduation. But barely anything online about her. And nothing on national TV.
CNN already told us by way of one of their horny idiots spouting off to Project Veritas. It's about money and the leftist agenda.

They don't care about Cops killing whites. It doesn't help their agenda and doesn't make them any money.

Nope. Never noticed any of these things.

Thanks for asking.

It's all an agenda to take away our second amendment.

Ok, sure. Take my guns. I don't use them anyways. In fact, I haven't seen them in a couple of years.

But before they do, they'd better take them away from the George Floyds and the Daunte Wright's first.

Not much, if any on the MSM about this shooting:

For the left and their propaganda machine, crimes such as these are thrown on the editors floor not given any attention, so the gullible liberals remain in the dark to easily manipulate. See how they cropped and edited the video of the 13 year old who had a gun on CBS?.....this they can use to inflate the public, score points, and make tons of money. Beware of any liberal news outlet.

Guns are here to stay. We will always be a gun totin' nation with the daily mass shootings. I blame the recent ones on the covid shutdown. I could be wrong.

BTW there are about 100 dumb ass threads asking the same stupid "woe is me I'm white" question floating around here. Perhaps you could put your boring and predictable diatribes in one of those?
Nope. Never noticed it.

Thanks for asking.

The Democratic Party has always wanted to disarm black people. Originally, merely for touching any weapon Democrats would hang black people.

Democrats claim black people don't have IDs, so they demand no one without an ID should be allowed to buy a gun. That is how open the Democratic Party is about wanting to disarm black people.

The Democratic Party has always wanted to disarm black people. Originally, merely for touching any weapon Democrats would hang black people.

Democrats claim black people don't have IDs, so they demand no one without an ID should be allowed to buy a gun. That is how open the Democratic Party is about wanting to disarm black people.

As true at that might be, they seem to have no problem supporting BLM. If you haven't noticed, a HUGE amount of those BLM protest for, are violent blacks who have a record of gun crimes. Wright & Floyd being the two most recent.

As true at that might be, they seem to have no problem supporting BLM. If you haven't noticed, a HUGE amount of those BLM protest for, are violent blacks who have a record of gun crimes. Wright & Floyd being the two most recent.
You joined this board 8 years ago, have 284 posts, approximately 50 of which have been in the last 2 days and encompass some of the dumbest far right wing rhetoric I have read. Where has all your stupidity been for the last 8 years?

Ever notice how those on the left whine when the poster doesnt parrot the idiot left wing nonsense?

Ever notice how those on the left whine when the poster doesnt parrot the idiot left wing nonsense?
Ever notice how the right whines whenever the poster doesn't parrot the right wing idiot nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom