• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

Please look for yourself, five gentlemen, three dancing on the roof of the vehicle, arrested by NY police, in the custody of the FBI for five weeks before being released....... I have no hatred, but I do detest those who care nothing for three thousand dead Americans. If you want ignorance or hatred, you need to look much closer to home. Using that well used antisemetic call to berate anyone who stands up to bear witness against criminal acts is wearing a little thin.

Again.....zero evidence from you.

Not only that, but even if there were “people dancing”(which is about as likely as you flying to Saturn) there’s no evidence they were “Mossad agents”. There is absolutely no reason that these supposed “Mossad agents” would draw attention to themselves by dancing around. Your conspiracy theory, therefore, is laughably easy to debunk.

Nobody cares whether a raving antisemite like yourself, who is desperate to exploit the murder of thousands of Americans to justify your own petty hatreds, thinks something is “wearing thin”.

Again.....zero evidence from you.

Not only that, but even if there were “people dancing”(which is about as likely as you flying to Saturn) there’s no evidence they were “Mossad agents”. There is absolutely no reason that these supposed “Mossad agents” would draw attention to themselves by dancing around. Your conspiracy theory, therefore, is laughably easy to debunk.

Nobody cares whether a raving antisemite like yourself, who is desperate to exploit the murder of thousands of Americans to justify your own petty hatreds, thinks something is “wearing thin”.
Common knowledge, but again, out comes the rabid anti semetic Trojan horse......why no just say, your not allowed to talk about Zionist criminal acts and have done with it? Anti semetic is a phase ambushed by zionists, it means anti Arab, they are Eastern Europeans never saw Palestine until 1948.

Common knowledge, but again, out comes the rabid anti semetic Trojan horse......why no just say, your not allowed to talk about Zionist criminal acts and have done with it? Anti semetic is a phase ambushed by zionists, it means anti Arab, they are Eastern Europeans never saw Palestine until 1948.

Antisemitism was coined by Jews to replace Judenhass. A German word meaning Jew Hate.

They saw a lot of the in Europe.

And it is alive and well today.

So, Israelis. Filming the 9/11 attacks. What does this prove?

Antisemitism was coined by Jews to replace Judenhass. A German word meaning Jew Hate.

They saw a lot of the in Europe.

And it is alive and well today.

So, Israelis. Filming the 9/11 attacks. What does this prove?
Well at least you accept the obvious, you need to tell your defence guard, these simple facts. Perhaps he might move on from the tirade of anti semetic comments to something substantive.... but I very much doubt it!

But didn't the zionists work well in Germany between 1929 and 1941? Circumvented the peace treaty with America and England as well!

Well at least you accept the obvious, you need to tell your defence guard, these simple facts. Perhaps he might move on from the tirade of anti semetic comments to something substantive.... but I very much doubt it!

But didn't the zionists work well in Germany between 1929 and 1941? Circumvented the peace treaty with America and England as well!

Much typing.

No answer.

What do the Israelis filming the event prove?

No, it is not "common knowledge" because it is a figment of your deluded, warped worldview. There were no "dancing Mossad agents". You whining and crying because you have been called out on your anti Semitism doesn't change it.

No, it is not "common knowledge" because it is a figment of your deluded, warped worldview. There were no "dancing Mossad agents". You whining and crying because you have been called out on your anti Semitism doesn't change it.
Still even after your German friend acknowledged the fact, you need to understand, it's not me that's warped deluded, or am I whining...... but let's agree someone is..... and it's not me..... I won't ask! I wouldn't want to confuse you. Have ba nice day!

Still even after your German friend acknowledged the fact, you need to understand, it's not me that's warped deluded, or am I whining...... but let's agree someone is..... and it's not me..... I won't ask! I wouldn't want to confuse you. Have ba nice day!

Much typing.

Nada content.

Why the seagull routine?

Last edited:

So in other words, you still have no evidence of “dancing Mossad agents” and you are throwing a tantrum because people won’t just take your word for it.

Typical CTer stupidity.

So in other words, you still have no evidence of “dancing Mossad agents” and you are throwing a tantrum because people won’t just take your word for it.

Typical CTer stupidity. QUOTE

Honestly You don't have to keep repeating yourself like the village idiot......

Oh look, the CTer is literally speechless.

Too funny.

Mmm...... doesn't feel like you have the ability to know or understand a mans responsibility to his own, but with the behaviour of a sheep or as a sheep, you are second to none, my friend.
Are you a 0,1,2,3 or four planer truther?

With respect, Churchill by the uninformed is often quoted.
Churchill, was a pedophile, according to his officers in his Sandhurst appraisal. He created the first concentration camps, herding women and children into death camps, and starving them to death, during the Boer war on South Africa. He and his sidekick Bomber Harrison of WW2 fame, transported sarin gas and mustard gas from Egypt to Iran and Iraq teach the wogs a lesson. Killing thousands. Churchill, like his father died of syphilus mad and rotten to the core, his whole life. That's how he lived his life through class and position. Honour morality he didn't waste his time.
But if you do want to know the history of WW2, and who was the genus behind winning, you need to read about Clement Attlee, Churchill wrote his own memoirs, supported by his class, and a great orator, but as I stated, diseased and rotten to the core.

Oh look, the CTer is literally speechless.

Too funny.
No point in farting against thunder, but any pair of idiots can always congratulate each other for moral support I suppose. But here, at long last, your relationship is in the open and blossoming, congratulations to you both.

Churchill, was a pedophile, according to his officers in his Sandhurst appraisal. He created the first concentration camps, herding women and children into death camps, and starving them to death, during the Boer war on South Africa. He and his sidekick Bomber Harrison of WW2 fame, transported sarin gas and mustard gas from Egypt to Iran and Iraq teach the wogs a lesson. Killing thousands. Churchill, like his father died of syphilus mad and rotten to the core, his whole life. That's how he lived his life through class and position. Honour morality he didn't waste his time.
But if you do want to know the history of WW2, and who was the genus behind winning, you need to read about Clement Attlee, Churchill wrote his own memoirs, supported by his class, and a great orator, but as I stated, diseased and rotten to the core.
Ok non sequitur

Non sequitur.

How many airliners hit on 9/11?

No point in farting against thunder, but any pair of idiots can always congratulate each other for moral support I suppose. But here, at long last, your relationship is in the open and blossoming, congratulations to you both.

Oh look, the CTer still has no evidence to support their idiotic and despicable claims, and is melting down as a result.

Non sequitur.

How many airliners hit on 9/11?
I wasn't in charge of the "production" you should ask your friends, they would be better placed to lie to you!
But I do notice you've changed tact, perhaps you might explain how fifty metre place could fold itself up..... or is it to believed, it went through a seven foot hole? Go on, let me hear your pearls of wisdom, all the while deflecting from the known facts...... it really doesn't help your fairy story. Or for that matter your painfull emotions for three thousand dead American..... but it does assist with muddying dirty water, just right up your street my rubber boned German friend of Zion!

I wasn't in charge of the "production" you should ask your friends, they would be better placed to lie to you!
But I do notice you've changed tact, perhaps you might explain how fifty metre place could fold itself up..... or is it to believed, it went through a seven foot hole? Go on, let me hear your pearls of wisdom, all the while deflecting from the known facts...... it really doesn't help your fairy story. Or for that matter your painfull emotions for three thousand dead American..... but it does assist with muddying dirty water, just right up your street my rubber boned German friend of Zion!

Mindless prattle that doesn't answer the question.

You won't answer where you got the stupid idea of the entry hole being seven feet. It wasn't. As I have proven.

How many airliners were hijacked and rammed into buildings and a field in PA?

Last edited:
Don't kiss and tell..... you pair just knock yourselves out! It's not my way!

Still waiting for citation of a seven foot hole. (Hint, it wasn't)

Citation for dancing Mossad. For the van full of explosives. For the invisible cruise missile. Isreal Eye. Etc.

And you Seagull again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom