• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Events honoring the lives lost in the 9/11 terror attacks will look different this year. Here's how

You should start your posts off....Once upon a time, before brains were invented, idiots thought, building just fell down, nine foot steel engines, and whole aircraft, would fold themselves up, in mid air, mind you, with people on board, (I don't know if they were steering), and would fly through a seven foot hole, not even breaking the glass in the next window! Isn't that amazing children? Pull the other one..... it's plays Christmas tunes.....!

The buildings didn't just "fall down". That is idiotic.

The entry damage to the Pentagon wasnt a seven foot hole. That is a lie.

The glass not being damaged claim is ignorant.

Why do you insist on getting the facts wrong?

You should start your posts off....Once upon a time, before brains were invented, idiots thought, building just fell down, nine foot steel engines, and whole aircraft, would fold themselves up, in mid air, mind you, with people on board, (I don't know if they were steering), and would fly through a seven foot hole, not even breaking the glass in the next window! Isn't that amazing children? Pull the other one..... it's plays Christmas tunes.....!

Once upon a time, Scottish anti semites thought they could just keep spewing repeatedly debunked garbage and hope nobody would notice.

Once upon a time, Scottish anti semites thought they could just keep spewing repeatedly debunked garbage and hope nobody would notice.
Either your bias takes prescedence or your inability to ascertain the facts like any normal individual is a problem, but again to make clear, I'm not antisemetic in your understanding, nor am I anti Arab, the actual meaning of anti semetic, but I am anti Zionist. If I'm wrong please tell me factually were I'm wrong! The facts as I've relayed to you are verifiable, the pockets of American tax payers are being rifled by someone, guess who.... and someone is letting them.... can you guess children? American soldiers are being set up again as fodder for the greater .Israel project, and death and destruction businesses are booming..... you just haven't the sense to see it for your self.... or your bias prevents this clear observation from being seen.
But do yourself a favour..... think for yourself, don't copy it's just another childish mannerism that really, you could do with hiding!

The buildings didn't just "fall down". That is idiotic.

The entry damage to the Pentagon wasnt a seven foot hole. That is a lie.

The glass not being damaged claim is ignorant.

Why do you insist on getting the facts wrong?

What hit building seven...... nothing...... it just happened to be holding evidence of three billion missing dollars!
But the people were stationed....guess where....... in your pentagon ........ and can you guess where they were sitting....there office...... just where the 757 folded itself up, in mid air, and went through a seven foot hole!
I'm not saying how large the damage was inside the building, but from outside, regardless how you squawk and squirm, it was through a seven foot hole the aircraft entered the building, my German friend of Zion. Pray tell why are you so interested in trying to ridicule me for these glaringly obvious facts? This post is about honouring those who gave there lives in 9/11, YOU ARE DETERMINED TO DISHONOUR THE 3000 dead Americans by your intransigence to recognise the truth, or the rights of the families to justice, and we both know why, don't we!
Does it have somingthing to do with dancing mossad agents, with a van full of explosives? And pockets full of dollars? Not to mention, the use of new explosives under the twin towers, or the American government taking over the insurance of these buildings..... so they could control any and all investigations?
Why am I again being called a liar, when I want a full investigation into honouring victims of 9/11, and you are trying to deflect from the truth and justice? You're digging yourself a hole, all by your self..... your not going to get paid this month, your friends aren't going to be happy with your endeavours.....

Either your bias takes prescedence or your inability to ascertain the facts like any normal individual is a problem, but again to make clear, I'm not antisemetic in your understanding, nor am I anti Arab, the actual meaning of anti semetic, but I am anti Zionist. If I'm wrong please tell me factually were I'm wrong! The facts as I've relayed to you are verifiable, the pockets of American tax payers are being rifled by someone, guess who.... and someone is letting them.... can you guess children? American soldiers are being set up again as fodder for the greater .Israel project, and death and destruction businesses are booming..... you just haven't the sense to see it for your self.... or your bias prevents this clear observation from being seen.
But do yourself a favour..... think for yourself, don't copy it's just another childish mannerism that really, you could do with hiding!
You are antisemitic in the true meaning of the word.

What hit building seven...... nothing...... it just happened to be holding evidence of three billion missing dollars!
But the people were stationed....guess where....... in your pentagon ........ and can you guess where they were sitting....there office...... just where the 757 folded itself up, in mid air, and went through a seven foot hole!
I'm not saying how large the damage was inside the building, but from outside, regardless how you squawk and squirm, it was through a seven foot hole the aircraft entered the building, my German friend of Zion. Pray tell why are you so interested in trying to ridicule me for these glaringly obvious facts? This post is about honouring those who gave there lives in 9/11, YOU ARE DETERMINED TO DISHONOUR THE 3000 dead Americans by your intransigence to recognise the truth, or the rights of the families to justice, and we both know why, don't we!
Does it have somingthing to do with dancing mossad agents, with a van full of explosives? And pockets full of dollars? Not to mention, the use of new explosives under the twin towers, or the American government taking over the insurance of these buildings..... so they could control any and all investigations?
Why am I again being called a liar, when I want a full investigation into honouring victims of 9/11, and you are trying to deflect from the truth and justice? You're digging yourself a hole, all by your self..... your not going to get paid this month, your friends aren't going to be happy with your endeavours.....

Another post... Another list of things you got wrong.

Nothing hit building seven but debris from the collapsing towers. Fire did the destruction there. At least that is what the evidence shows.

And building seven held nothing in regards to the "missing" 3.2 TRILLION dollars (that an on going audit found).

And again the lie of a seven foot hole. Why repeat that lie?

The report you ignore tells of the damage to the exterior. I have quoted it repeatedly.

The "seven foot hole" is a lie. A lie you won't provide citation for.

And how is proving your lies and ignorant claims to be wrong DISHONORING the 3000+ that died that day?

And "van full of explosives"?

Citation?

"Pockets full of dollars"

Citation?

And again the claim of "new explosives"?

What new explosives are you talking about?

Citation?

And the government took over the insurance?

Since when?

Citation?

9/11 is the most investigated event in the history of the USA.

You simply refuse everything that doesn't come from a Conspiracy theory website.

A CTer accusing anyone else of being biased.....too funny:sneaky:

Your anti Semitic ravings still have absolutely no basis in fact. I have pointed out the numerous glaring flaws in your “arguments” on multiple occasions.

You throwing a tantrum because people won’t just take your CTer fairy tales as facts is pretty childish.

A CTer accusing anyone else of being biased.....too funny:sneaky:

Your anti Semitic ravings still have absolutely no basis in fact. I have pointed out the numerous glaring flaws in your “arguments” on multiple occasions.

You throwing a tantrum because people won’t just take your CTer fairy tales as facts is pretty childish.
Me...... a cter is that supposed to be cuter..... thank you..... but that's not my way. I have six children, and happy within myself.

You keep making accusations.... which fact I've highlighted is wrong? Instead of defending your German friend of Zion, please..... elaborate where I'm deficient in defending 3000 dead Americans? Unlike you, that's what I'm trying to do, unlike you, trying to smear my posts so people don't read. I won't go away!

Me...... a cter is that supposed to be cuter..... thank you..... but that's not my way. I have six children, and happy within myself.

You keep making accusations.... which fact I've highlighted is wrong? Instead of defending your German friend of Zion, please..... elaborate where I'm deficient in defending 3000 dead Americans? Unlike you, that's what I'm trying to do, unlike you, trying to smear my posts so people don't read. I won't go away!

You are a raving anti Semite who believes in laughable conspiracy theories without the slightest shred of evidence. You aren’t “defending“ anyone; you are desperately trying to exploit the people killed on 9/11 to promote your own twisted hatreds and warped ideology. I’m sure you’ll continue spewing the same mentally deficient and repeatedly debunked garbage for as long as you can.

Hopefully, on this day each year, all Americans of every political stance can be gracious enough to leave out partisan insults and remember the victims.

It was horrific beyond words.

I just saw a video showing someone jumping out a window to his death.

I cannot even begin to understand the sheer terror in people who were in the buildings as they fell.

President Bush was right to send forces to find the mastermind behind this atrocity. And President Obama deserves credit for the criminal finally being made to pay for the crime.

All the survivors should be given all the medical care that they need for the rest of their lives.

yeah, Trump can't even go two minutes without insulting Democrats.

Another post... Another list of things you got wrong.

Nothing hit building seven but debris from the collapsing towers. Fire did the destruction there. At least that is what the evidence shows.

And building seven held nothing in regards to the "missing" 3.2 TRILLION dollars (that an on going audit found).

And again the lie of a seven foot hole. Why repeat that lie?

The report you ignore tells of the damage to the exterior. I have quoted it repeatedly.

The "seven foot hole" is a lie. A lie you won't provide citation for.

And how is proving your lies and ignorant claims to be wrong DISHONORING the 3000+ that died that day?

And "van full of explosives"?

Citation?

Citation?

Citation?

Since when?

Citation?

You simply refuse everything that doesn't come from a Conspiracy theory website.
Stop trying to deflect, you were asked questions, reply to them.
My German rubber boned friend of Zion, do try to at least pretend to be interested in those 3000 dead Americans, obviously from your posts you seem determined to protect AIPAC, or Israel rather that families of those murdered on 9/11.
You know very well, the internet YouTube and google have made every attempt to remove contentious issues regarding 9/11 from the internet......but if it's about the holocast Anti semetic or swastics painted on grave stones...... it's readily available..... but when Jews are caught committing the crimes..... nothing! That's not anti semetic, that's facts.... deal with it!

You are a raving anti Semite who believes in laughable conspiracy theories without the slightest shred of evidence. You aren’t “defending“ anyone; you are desperately trying to exploit the people killed on 9/11 to promote your own twisted hatreds and warped ideology. I’m sure you’ll continue spewing the same mentally deficient and repeatedly debunked garbage for as long as you can.
Nope..... not at all, it's not me twisting everything hiding facts to protect a certain section of your banking fraternity. Warped.... hatred..... no you need to look much closer to home, confer with your German friend of Zion.

Stop trying to deflect, you were asked questions, reply to them.

The question about the four incorrect 747 engines going through the imaginary seven foot hole?

Clarify.

The entry hole was more than seven feet.

My German rubber boned friend of Zion, do try to at least pretend to be interested in those 3000 dead Americans, obviously from your posts you seem determined to protect AIPAC, or Israel rather that families of those murdered on 9/11.

More accusation. Nothing worth responding to.

You know very well, the internet YouTube and google have made every attempt to remove contentious issues regarding 9/11 from the internet.....

No, I don't "know" that because it isn't true.

.but if it's about the holocast Anti semetic or swastics painted on grave stones...... it's readily available....

Does pointing out antisemitism bother you?

Why would that be?

but when Jews are caught committing the crimes..... nothing!

That would be a lie.

That's not anti semetic, that's facts.... deal with it!

You don't deal with facts. You deal with accusation.

Quit running from the facts.

Nope..... not at all, it's not me twisting everything hiding facts to protect a certain section of your banking fraternity. Warped.... hatred..... no you need to look much closer to home, confer with your German friend of Zion.

You can't hide what you don't have.

Facts.

A "van full of explosives"?

Citation?

Citation?

Citation?

Since when?

Citation?

I keep showing you.

You keep running away.

The width of the severe damage to the west facade of the Pentagon was approximately 120 ft (from column lines 8 to 20).

Here are some photos of the impact damage and AIRLINER debris.

FBI/Commission report

Oh look, yet another example of your raving anti Semitism and total inability to support your warped fantasies.

Oh look, yet another example of your raving anti Semitism and total inability to support your warped fantasies.
Instead of playing the same record, to support your German friend of Zion, tell me where I've gone wrong. This antisemetic nonsense is a red herring to stop discussion. Nothing more, nothing less, the post is about honouring dead Americans supporting the families for justice, you want to make it about hiding the truth, and stopping discussion!

A "van full of explosives"?

Citation?

Citation?

Citation?

Since when?

Citation?

All this info rmation was readily available until google, Window and the American "freedom" watchers got involved. Now as yourself have proved, it's easy to get your hands on Zionist propaganda! But facts.... you'll get none in those! Without access to independent media outlet, and as they are all owned by your friends..... what chance of that happening? You go back to protecting Israel, and stay away from posts such as these, your not interested in Americans, alive or dead, your only interested in there destruction! Oooh.... and supporting Israel. And hiding the fact that the IDF use children held under administration, without trial extended time and time again, sexual abuse prevalent against prisoners, according to the UN and the IDF like to strangle little girls before reviving them to repeat the exercise. Is this the antisemitism your talking about..... where your not allowed to discuss the crimes your friends commit daily! In that case I am under you guise, antisemetic, I call it bearing witness!

You can't hide what you don't have.

Facts.
Tell that one to the fairies! Remember your stoney silence on the IDF repeatedly torturing and strangling a 10 year old girl.... then reviving her to repeat the exercise...... I don't forget!
Or your defence of Israel, executing defenceless American sailors and marines? I don't forget! I bear witness!
However much you now deny the facts..... you committed yourself, my German, friend of Zion.... as I did, but from the opposite direction. I believe in honour, truth, morality..... not your death cult.
I thought this was interesting, us goyem, we just don't have any rights in the eyes of zionists.

Tell that one to the fairies! Remember your stoney silence on the IDF repeatedly torturing and strangling a 10 year old girl.... then reviving her to repeat the exercise...... I don't forget!
Or your defence of Israel, executing defenceless American sailors and marines? I don't forget! I bear witness!
However much you now deny the facts..... you committed yourself, my German, friend of Zion.... as I did, but from the opposite direction. I believe in honour, truth, morality..... not your death cult.
I thought this was interesting, us goyem, we just don't have any rights in the eyes of zionists.

Another patented Highlanders diatribe.

All accusations....

All this info rmation was readily available until google, Window and the American "freedom" watchers got involved. Now as yourself have proved, it's easy to get your hands on Zionist propaganda! But facts.... you'll get none in those! Without access to independent media outlet, and as they are all owned by your friends..... what chance of that happening? You go back to protecting Israel, and stay away from posts such as these, your not interested in Americans, alive or dead, your only interested in there destruction! Oooh.... and supporting Israel. And hiding the fact that the IDF use children held under administration, without trial extended time and time again, sexual abuse prevalent against prisoners, according to the UN and the IDF like to strangle little girls before reviving them to repeat the exercise. Is this the antisemitism your talking about..... where your not allowed to discuss the crimes your friends commit daily! In that case I am under you guise, antisemetic, I call it bearing witness!

Not one word in support for your claims.

Just more accusations.

Typical.

Back
Top Bottom